Reply The United Martial Artists Guild
Martial Arts and why YOU shouldn't train in them. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:19 pm
You're all a bunch of Narutards who can't stand physical punishment that comes from a legitimate martial work-out. Also you all make too many damn excuses for your McDojo/dojang/kwoon's lack of alive, resistant training.

I may be drunk, but its still the truth.

Refute if you dare.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:09 am
OMFG U DON NO WHUT UR TALKIN BOUT. EVERY MARSHAL ARET IS LIKE EQUAL AND DEPENDS ON THE PERSON USIN IT. BRUCE LEE EVEN SAID ITS THE PERSON NOT THE ART SO IT MUST BE TRUE SINCE HE SAID IT. SPROT STYLEZ SUCKS COMPARED TO TMA CUZ LIKE TMA TRAINS FOR NO RULES UNLIKE SPROTS THAT HAVE RULEZ.

UR IGNORANT OF MARSHAL ARETS. THEY WERE MADE BY FAMRERS IN JAPAN WHO COULDNT DEFEND AGUNST SAMURAI WHO ALSO HAD MARSHAL ARETS <----(time paradox).

EVERYONE HERE DON WANT NONE OF UR WORDS, WE CAN IGNORE THEM! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON NO ANYTHING UR SAYING. GO SAY THAT TO CHOJUN MIYAGI, HE'LL SHOW U ALIVE.

(Ugh, that was the worst spewing of illiterate bullshit I have ever...well...spewed).  

Mr. Cynical

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:52 pm
Afraid of the truth, I see.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:15 pm
Did you really expect anything more?  

Mr. Cynical

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:32 pm
I expected at least one person to come in here and defend their position.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:32 pm
Hey if you honestly believe that then why be in a MA guild? as for me I have plenty of alive and challenging training incorerated into the system that I learn.  

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Doctor_Strange
Hey if you honestly believe that then why be in a MA guild?

Boredom. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:14 pm
Doctor_Strange
Hey if you honestly believe that then why be in a MA guild? as for me I have plenty of alive and challenging training incorerated into the system that I learn.

Kuk Sool Won? Yeah, right. Any video that supports this? Of YOUR school? Of any school?  

Mr. Cynical

Keyboard Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:29 am
I'd also like to add that I was invited here and the person who invited me knew full well what my views were regarding martial arts. He can ban me at any time if he wants.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:03 pm
Mr. Cynical
Doctor_Strange

Kuk Sool Won? Yeah, right. Any video that supports this? Of YOUR school? Of any school?
Just throwing it out there that I do in fact have a good Instructor/System, I will not however go to the trouble of getting Video proof I really dont need to prove anything. Seeing as how u will make somthing negative out of it either way I go.  

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Mr. Cynical

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:54 pm
Doctor_Strange
Mr. Cynical
Doctor_Strange

Just throwing it out there that I do in fact have a good Instructor/System, I will not however go to the trouble of getting Video proof I really dont need to prove anything. Seeing as how u will make somthing negative out of it either way I go.
Oh, of course you do. Wait a minute, is this the "OH I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU BUT I DO HAVE A GOOD INSTRUCTOR EXCUSE"? I think it is. It's put up or shut up. You claimed to have alive training, it IS up to you to prove it. What's so hard about getting some video for us to see?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:37 am
Mr. Cynical
Doctor_Strange
Mr. Cynical
Doctor_Strange

Oh, of course you do. Wait a minute, is this the "OH I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU BUT I DO HAVE A GOOD INSTRUCTOR EXCUSE"? I think it is. It's put up or shut up. You claimed to have alive training, it IS up to you to prove it. What's so hard about getting some video for us to see?
Oh really? so you are saying id I do in fact bring up some footage of my system in motion you will actually take it serously?!? somehow i fail to believe that. Honestly what to you IS a good system?  

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Mr. Cynical

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 am
Doctor_Strange
Mr. Cynical
Doctor_Strange
Mr. Cynical
Doctor_Strange

Oh really? so you are saying id I do in fact bring up some footage of my system in motion you will actually take it serously?!? somehow i fail to believe that. Honestly what to you IS a good system?
No, I'm saying that YOU opened up a can of worms when you said "I train in a alive system". If YOU put up videos of you training in an alive system, I'll take what YOU do seriously, but not Kuk Sool Won.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:11 am
Basically, what Mr. Cynical is trying to say is that if you can prove that your dojang endorses alive, resistant training which consists of either full on grappling or sparring(and not that overglorified tag match that is point sparring)....then he(as well as I) will take you seriously.  

Keyboard Warrior

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:39 pm
Keyboard Warrior
Basically, what Mr. Cynical is trying to say is that if you can prove that your dojang endorses alive, resistant training which consists of either full on grappling or sparring(and not that overglorified tag match that is point sparring)....then he(as well as I) will take you seriously.
videos are not avilable to me. ask specifically what you want to knnow and i will answer to the best of my ability.  
The United Martial Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff