Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the supernatural and beliefs
oppinions and ideas of spiritguids and spirit animal guids Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interesting
  gold
View Results

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:21 am
just another oppinion question bout ur oppinions on this subject, everyones ideas are respected 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:53 pm
I don't...get it........ emo  

Body.Shots

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:34 am
Body.Shots
I don't...get it........ emo

a spirit guid is someone you chose to guid you through out your life here on earth. a spirit animal guide is an animal u chose to basicly do the same, like native americans totems, its the animal you feel closest to, thats always around you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:42 pm
I used to have a cat that wouldnt let me touch it and it stayed outside, but whenever i went outside it followed me wherever I went and kept all other cats and small things away from me. If I ever started practicing martial arts he would lay down and watch me. I named him guardian in Japanese (Kouken) and until he died of old age I considered him my animal spirit guardian.  

fox_and_kitty_lover!

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:19 pm
fox_and_kitty_lover!
I used to have a cat that wouldnt let me touch it and it stayed outside, but whenever i went outside it followed me wherever I went and kept all other cats and small things away from me. If I ever started practicing martial arts he would lay down and watch me. I named him guardian in Japanese (Kouken) and until he died of old age I considered him my animal spirit guardian.

he could have been an animasl u had in another life. but its not likely a live animal would b your spirit guide, but there r a closeness with alive animals, certain ones, you are bonded with. like im bonded with ty, i was bonded with pepper my cat that passed away too. but only those two, ive had many cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:55 pm
lil_qt_cat1
fox_and_kitty_lover!

he could have been an animasl u had in another life. but its not likely a live animal would b your spirit guide, but there r a closeness with alive animals, certain ones, you are bonded with. like im bonded with ty, i was bonded with pepper my cat that passed away too. but only those two, ive had many cats.

the odd thing is, after he passed away another cat that looked alot like him started acting the same way. She never did before but started almost the day after. She is still alive and still follows me around, except for the times when she is pregnant. then she stays away from everyone and everything until she gives birth and her kittens can take care of themselves. then shes back to watching me. I sit and talk to her all the time. I dont know if she listens or ignores me but she stays there with me.  

fox_and_kitty_lover!

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:29 pm
Don't know much about animal guides, I do know my cat ain't a cat.

Crazy I know, but he just isn't, I've had other cats before and none like him.

You know how humans have auras? Well animals have that, but its more like a shadow. it's usually like an inch wide, no more, but my Cat--Ritz--has a HUGE one. Human big. whenever I'm alone in the house, and he comes in into whatever room I'm in, he startles me, when I turn to look behind me, it's not a cat's presence I feel it another person's. And it strikes me as something strange, seeing that he's a rarity of a cat, not to mention pasive for a male...

Crazy, I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:46 am
wish i could sense auras. I still kinda block myself from that sort of thing.
It might be someone who was at one time close to you but is now gone. spirits that stay on this plane of existance are usually driven by a powerfull emotion. a passive spirit might be driven to heal others or protect, prehaps simply to be with someone that they loved dearly. You never really know unless it decides to tell you. though whether or not this is an animal possesing a spirit or a human spirit reborn as a cat i couldnt tell you. but animals with human spirits and seemingly human intelligence arent rare at all. As for the aura, i dont know, that is for you to figure out.
hope i helped!  

fox_and_kitty_lover!

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:24 pm
Yup, a bit!

Heh, I remembered something funny.

My great aunt won't come to my house because there cats here, but that's because she's a Santera, and cats ward off spirits.

She freaks at the mention of any cat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:47 am
Of spirit guids I don't know who mine is, but it's defenitly there. Kind of like a whisper that the wind trails, wich is akward seeng as how my element is fire but whatever.

And I can see auras too, but not all of the time though...
Edcy's the pro in that area, I'm just the noob. mrgreen  

Ky Kwaii 1

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

chahchb cdjak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:10 pm
i have a power animal. his name is sly and he is my love heart . he watches me like a father. he is huge. my friends know about him and he has even been so valiant as to save the lives of a couple of my own friends. he has saved mine before. hes amazing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:21 pm
fox_and_kitty_lover!
wish i could sense auras. I still kinda block myself from that sort of thing.
It might be someone who was at one time close to you but is now gone. spirits that stay on this plane of existance are usually driven by a powerfull emotion. a passive spirit might be driven to heal others or protect, prehaps simply to be with someone that they loved dearly. You never really know unless it decides to tell you. though whether or not this is an animal possesing a spirit or a human spirit reborn as a cat i couldnt tell you. but animals with human spirits and seemingly human intelligence arent rare at all. As for the aura, i dont know, that is for you to figure out.
hope i helped!

You did! I LOVE him sooo much, he is my baby!  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:18 am
I don't own any animals.
Nor do I have a guide.
D:
I should get one.

I have bad experiences with animals, especially cats.
I used to hug mine a lot and it scratch me to the point where I had to go to the hospital.
To this day, I still hug animals a lot,
But I hug my boyfriend's dogs.
I don't hug any random dog, and I wouldn't hug my friends' dogs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:35 pm
i dont get it. do you still have a spirit animal even if you don't have a pet?  

animefreak625

the supernatural and beliefs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces