Submit

life...
  very hard
View Results

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:40 pm
blackcat0128
why is it that when people try to guess who they were in a past life, they always choose someone famous? why not "abigail, the blacksmith's daughter"??? rolleyes as if everyone could have been famous at one piont...
i think that in a past life, i was a loner. emo my soul decided that that was a mistake, and now i am a social butterfly! 4laugh woot! but i must have died somehow. one of my biggest fears is of being crushed by a large object. you think that is how i died at some piont?

i think you are right, very few r famous, and yes that could be something to do with your past lives, i bet it is  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:00 am
ya  

AeternalSnow

Sparkly Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
tiggergoth generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 28!

tiggergoth

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am
I believe in man makeing their own place when they die. If one believed they were going to hell for some horrible thing they did then they would and however they believed hell to be like thats how it be to them as realistic as ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 pm
God just didn't put us in this s**t hole because he wanted us to suffer! He put us here for a pureoses! We all have a pureoses for being here!

Like find a cure for cancer
Or go to Africa and save lives
World peace

And your suck here until you for fill your pureoses reliving your same life over and over again! So theres is no afterlife untill you do your duty as a human. I am saying it will be easy you have to work hard. I am 12 years old if I can do it so can you!

-Savannah  

Flowerjam

Flowerjam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:46 pm
Man I sound really gay xd  
the supernatural and beliefs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items