life...
  very hard
View Results

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:18 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:18 pm
I strongly believe in reincarnation, by choice and punishment. And also in heaven and hell.  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

dark_demon_foxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:14 pm
I to believe in reincarnation, and Hell and heaven.
I also believe in angels and devils walking earth with us, and angels directing us through life itself!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:01 pm
dark_demon_foxy
I to believe in reincarnation, and Hell and heaven.
I also believe in angels and devils walking earth with us, and angels directing us through life itself!
that, i know for a fact! I just adore angels!

not so fond of demons tohugh... lol  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:15 am
I believe in heaven, not hell, demons in my oppinions r very twisteded dark entities of human souls, been attacked and fallowed many times, edcy pm mr if u want to know how to get rid of them, it works. i believe in angels they do save us, i was saved i thin 3 times, i believe in reincarnation, we chose to come here to learn faster since the negativity is so thick here. i believe ib an all loving got, i think of him as my father the all knowing and everywhare, he does not judge us at all he loves us for even coming here to learn faster. i also believe in a moyjer god, she hanges around earth alot because she worries about us and helps us. remember the fatima girls where they kept saying mother, well every one thinks automaticly think of mary, i have nothing but respext 4 mary but they were talking to mother god in myy oppinion. i love everyones oppinions, every1 seems to be very open ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:53 am
I THINK THERE IS A GOD AND WHEN YOU DIE, YOU GO TO HEAVEN, BUT HEAVEN IS LIKE GOD'S KITCHEN! SO HE SEES SOMEONE NEW AND EATS YOU LIKE A GRAPE!!!!!!!!!! eek
Ok...that's not really what I think, but that's ok. gonk
Seriously though, there has to be another life after death. What's so thrilling about living once? It would be awesome to live over and over again. Though, you won't remeber you past lives, you will...or maybe not....enjoy the one after it. 3nodding

Body.Shots

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:29 am
Body.Shots
I THINK THERE IS A GOD AND WHEN YOU DIE, YOU GO TO HEAVEN, BUT HEAVEN IS LIKE GOD'S KITCHEN! SO HE SEES SOMEONE NEW AND EATS YOU LIKE A GRAPE!!!!!!!!!! eek
Seriously though, there has to be another life after death. What's so thrilling about living once? It would be awesome to live over and over again. Though, you won't remeber you past lives, you will...or maybe not....enjoy the one after it. 3nodding
caden is deep O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 pm
Body.Shots
I do believe that we remember, on some basic level and/or subconciously.

That's mostly why I believe in soulmates.  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:16 pm
Edcy
Body.Shots

yes, and can be remembered in day dreams, dreams, and other stuff blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:36 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy
Body.Shots

yes, and can be remembered in day dreams, dreams, and other stuff blaugh
Never have had A day dream Ever.
I have had a lot of dreams/memories.
confusing, fun, painful and scary, those are the only emotions they bring forth.  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ky Kwaii 1

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:03 am
Personaly I do believe in Paradise. But I think you don't get to go to Paradise until you've learned something. Let me explain myself, I believe that we've come to this plane to learn something and until you've learned whatever it is you're soposed to learn you'll keep coming back.

i think thats true because we make a contract with god/godess/any other. so if we commit suicide selfishly, thats exactly what happens, that or you are a dark entity.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Ky Kwaii 1
Personaly I do believe in Paradise. But I think you don't get to go to Paradise until you've learned something. Let me explain myself, I believe that we've come to this plane to learn something and until you've learned whatever it is you're soposed to learn you'll keep coming back.

yup! that's what I call The System.  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark Playmate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:11 am
hell.. is different for every one cuz its ur own personal hell...

heaven is ur personal heaven u make of it what u wish only if i died with a good conscience

u need to be ready to let go of thing be 4 u go on or ells ull stay for ever hunting the ground u 1 call home

u can come back if u wish to only if ur truly ready to forget who u were and star over all over again.. only those that truly deserves it can remember a bit of there past...

some of us have a special ability to feel, see, hear and smell things others cant and that comes from past life's . . .

that's all i know. . . well all i can say anyways confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:10 pm
Mysterious as always Evey. 3nodding  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

blackcat0128

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:58 am
why is it that when people try to guess who they were in a past life, they always choose someone famous? why not "abigail, the blacksmith's daughter"??? rolleyes as if everyone could have been famous at one piont...
i think that in a past life, i was a loner. emo my soul decided that that was a mistake, and now i am a social butterfly! 4laugh woot! but i must have died somehow. one of my biggest fears is of being crushed by a large object. you think that is how i died at some piont?

the supernatural and beliefs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff