Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

money
  ahhh money
View Results

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:01 am
Just say your oppinion, everyone will respect your religion or they will get into big trouble stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:40 pm
I believe in God.

I believe that every aura is diferent, I know I've seen.

I believe in Reincarnation, heaven and hell.

I believe in past lives.

I believe in Magic.

I believe in Angels.

I believe in Demons.

I believe in ghosts.

I believe in Karma.

I believe in Chakra.

I believe in the third eye some humans can achive.

I believe in Fairies. I do, I do.

I believe in the power of nature.

I believe in the Holy Spirit.

I believe in many more things, far to complex to explain... 3nodding  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Edcy
I believe in God.

I believe that every aura is diferent, I know I've seen.

I believe in Reincarnation, heaven and hell.

I believe in past lives.

I believe in Magic.

I believe in Angels.

I believe in Demons.

I believe in ghosts.

I believe in Karma.

I believe in Chakra.

I believe in the third eye some humans can achive.

I believe in Fairies. I do, I do.

I believe in the power of nature.

I believe in the Holy Spirit.

I believe in many more things, far to complex to explain... 3nodding

you are verypen minded, thats great!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:59 pm
thank you!

unfourtunatly, my culture and country see it as crazyness and ignorance... sweatdrop  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:05 pm
only because they refuse and fear change.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:42 pm
I believe in heaven, not hell, demons in my oppinions r very twisteded dark entities of human souls, been attacked and fallowed many times, edcy pm mr if u want to know how to get rid of them, it works. i believe in angels they do save us, i was saved i thin 3 times, i believe in reincarnation, we chose to come here to learn faster since the negativity is so thick here. i believe ib an all loving got, i think of him as my father the all knowing and everywhare, he does not judge us at all he loves us for even coming here to learn faster. i also believe in a moyjer god, she hanges around earth alot because she worries about us and helps us. remember the fatima girls where they kept saying mother, well every one thinks automaticly think of mary, i have nothing but respext 4 mary but they were talking to mother god in myy oppinion. i love everyones oppinions, every1 seems to be very open ^^  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:30 pm
lil_qt_cat1
only because they refuse and fear change.
Amen to that!

I blame the spainiards.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 pm
I cannot say for sure what I believe in when it comes to heaven and hell, but I do believe in ghosts and supernatural beings not only good and bad but neutral as well. though im still a little fuzzy on the subject of aliens I believe in the possibility. I also believe in kotodama (that words have power though it is largly unseen. like what people say and how not only others but themselves react to it as well), I also believe that everyone has an inner power, one that they can harness if only they believe and figure out how to reach it. Not only that but it can develop in different ways depending on the person and how they reach it. I also believe that all other things have feelings, not only living things of course but things that are no longer living or never were to begin with or ever will be.  

fox_and_kitty_lover!

Loveable_Hated

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:52 am
I believe in God, but not the Bible. I mean, a lot of the things in it don't fit modern day life. Also, people always say they people go to hell for being gay, but then they're like "Oh, he forgives everyone." If that's the case, then why would they say people are being punished and such?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:38 am
Loveable_Hated
I believe in God, but not the Bible. I mean, a lot of the things in it don't fit modern day life. Also, people always say they people go to hell for being gay, but then they're like "Oh, he forgives everyone." If that's the case, then why would they say people are being punished and such?

Plus it's very contradicting. Very.

You're only forgiven--acording to catholic and other christian religions--If you accept Christ as your only saviour and you repent and admit all of your wrongs.  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Madam Stutter

Fashionable Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:38 pm
I believe in the great Goddess, ruler and maker of this world and many others.
i believe what others think as fantasy( ex: goblin, dragons, fearies, elves ect.)
I believe in 'damned' souls( ex: vampires, werewolves, ect.)
I will believ most anything you tell me (i am very gulable ^-^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:48 pm
i belive in the gods and godesses, the lord and lady. magic of some kinds. the astral (sp) world. "fansasy" creatures. evil. good. no heaven. no hell. reicarnation. strange ways of healing yourself (i.e sex to lose wieght, meditaion can cure a cold, ect) psychics. ghosts.
no such things as vampiers that suck blood to live and cant go out in the daylight. thats silly. sweatdrop i think their are energy vampires. stealing energy to bette themselves. they are not evil. werewolfs are not REAL people turned into wolves they are astral beings with human qualities like being able to stand/run on two legs and talk. not always evil. unicorns can be jsut as bad as everything else can they are in no way so pure. mermaids are scheming, backstabbing,hateful killers.

just a littel taste of what i belive and have experieced

yea heart  

chahchb cdjak

Countess Erzebeth Bathory
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:11 am
I'm not sure if I fit into a certain religion.
I believe that there are different deities but I don't really worship any myself.

I believe in Demons and Angels.
I believe in Fairies.
I believe that our ancestors could have reincarnated into a tree or animal, and therefore we should respect them.
I've never read the bible, and I don't assist a church regularly so I wouldn't know if I believe in what's written in the bible or not.
Of all the religions I've read about I've most sympathized with Wiccanism and LaVeyan Satanism.
If I had to choose one, since they are both contradict themselves, it be Wiccanism, since it seems more earth-friendly.
I believe in witchcraft (obviously) and I believe that the Christian mass is no different from the Pagan ceremonies.
I believe in Heaven and Hell, but I think we live through it during out lives, rather than living it after we die.
I believe Karma plays a role in our lives.

That's it for now...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:33 am
i beieve in specific spirits and rituals, and ghosts etc. but i have to say,, (and his is a fact!) it is much more likely that people crewated god, then that god created people. so i guess that makes me atheist, but hey!!! mrgreen  

ORgasmic Pigeon

Adorable Player

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:53 pm
im a witch
i follow the wiccan faith and have been for ten years
i believe in the god and goddess
i believe in spirits of all sorts
hecate is my matron goddess
cernunnos is my patron god
i believe in reincarnation and past lives
i live on a ley line so i know magicks real
i believe in the summerlands
i believe one kind deed can change the world.  
the supernatural and beliefs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff