Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Saffron sighed, flopping down in the sand and turning Devyn loose. He was not meant for the whole 'parenthood' thing and he still wasn't too happy about getting stuck with the kid. It certainly wasn't his choice...but what was he supposed to do? Leave the kid alone in the forest where he found him? Not likely. Whatever objections he might have, he was stuck with the little demon now. And he meant that term in all senses of the word.

Devyn wasn't going to let 'Daddy' get too far out of reach, but his childlike curiosity wouldn't let him just sit here either. Crawling off, he marveled at the strange feeling of sand between his fingers and toes. He had to explore this new area and see what he could find. Maybe he'd find something tasty...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:29 pm
Koorie walked down the sand, barefooted. She held Raziel's hand as he toddled a bit in the sand with one arm, and she held Pastela, an infant Pae, in her other arm. Looking up and seeing Saffron, she smiled a little. "Mind if we join you?"

Raziel watched Devyn with mild curiosity, then ignored him to look out at the waves.

Pastela giggled in Koorie's arms, liking the cool sea breaze against her face.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:35 pm
Erylia giggled in tartara's arms trying to twist out of her grasp. "Hey...hey, easy there." sweatdrop She looked up, blinking as her dark green eyes focused on the dark shapes ahead. Wow. More company on the beach again! Happily she walked over "HEEEELLLLOOOO!" "EEEWWWOOOOSSSEEEE!" Erylia called out, trying her best to mimic the sound tartara made  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:49 pm
<--+-- --+-->

<-+-+ Entering the sunny beach Evahnaih came from the side of the woods. The sun was warm on her skin, and as usual her hairtie had been pullen off to let loose her long green hair, "What a nice day." She said to herself quietly. Not noticing the other pae yet, she began to walk on the shores of the beach. The salty water felt good against her knees, and the temperature was just right for a sunny day such as this.

She was currently trapped in her own silly thoughts, and her attention span was below 0% because of it. Not even noticing where she had been going in the watery area, she tripped over a large, what seemed, shell, and fell into the cool waters onto the sharp sand. Her hair had now been dripping wet, and her ear and wing peircings were setting off a glow almost more than the sun. She pulled herself up, but couldn't seem to get to her feet.

Sighing emensly she struggled up to a sitting position in the water. Comming to her senses she now noticed that there were other pae'il on the beach, and hoped that she hadn't made such a scene as she felt she had.
+-+->

midnight_specks

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Junior had been walking towards the red adult absentmindedly and had jumped in a slight moment of shock as she fell into the water. Thankfully he wasn't that far from where she had fallen and was able to get to her quickly. "Are you alright?" He asked, offering her a hand up. It was a shame to leave anyone in the water on their face, and it was even worse to leave a female in that postion.

Yukio had been stalking Junior to see if he could figure out why he was around to many girls, but had only seemed to find that it was warm outside and that he would not meet nearly as many pae as his older brother. Noticing the other pae on the beach he tripped in the sand and looked away, not wishing to be seen. He hadn't even meant to come out of the shade so that he would not melt. He looked up at everyone, now wondering why they were there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Aukai's eyes flashed as she reclined against a tree, watching her little ward like a hawk. Ever since she'd been given her, Onshitsu had run around like a maniac and nearly cost herself her own life. It drove Kai nuts, but what could she do? A baby was a baby and had to learn like one.

Little hands padded over sand, followed by knees and the dragging of a baby blue blanket that she always had on her back or around her thanks to her caretaker. Onshitsu's little angel wings fluttered occaisonally but it wasn't as if she were getting anywhere with them, she couldn't fly at all.

The tiny angel had been making sand castles with the help of Kai but she had fallen over and crushed the castle she'd made. After a fit of tears, Tsu had gotten up and started to crawl out towards the noises further down on the beach. She of course didn't know that there were other Pae hanging around, didn't even know what a Pae was, but she DID know that she heard things.

ninja  

laefe

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 pm
Saffron blinked, glancing up at the sound of a voice. "Err...hello? No, I don't mind," he answered automatically, still a little out of practice in dealing with social situations. He reached up, scratching his head nervously as he tried to force a smile. His tiny bat-like head wings fluttered, tilting his halo a bit before it readjusted itself automatically.

Glancing at the two young Pae, he chuckled softly. "Seems you have double the responsibility that I've been stuck with." He started to gesture to Devyn, the little demon child nearby when another voice sounded out across the sands. Another one?!? Waving to the arriving couple, he wondered how many people were out and about in this 'deserted' area today.

Devyn eyed these new arrivals with a different sort of appraising glance. Grinning to himself, he started crawling towards the gathering group. 'Wonder what YOU taste like...?'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:29 pm
Koorie let out a small laugh and sat down in the sand, letting go of Raziel's hand so he could go wander about in the sand a bit. "I don't know, the toddler, Raziel, he's fairly well behaved for the most part, and the infant, Pastela, she's mild mannared." She looked down at the infant in her arms, who was making grabbing hands at her earings. "Though, I could live without getting my lobes pulled off..."

Raziel was running his hands through the sand, digging a bit. He had never seen such a thing before, and he was curious about it.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:41 pm
eek Pae just kept popping up everywhere! Like Daisies! Slowly she walked up to Koorie blinking over her shoulder. "Wow...usually the beach is so...deserted." "Ewosee!" Erylia pipped up again  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:16 pm
<--+-- ((OOC: OMG GUYS! I AM SOOOO SORRY! (T-T) I have to go right now. Because if how early it is why don't you guys just go on without me, and I'll stop by later. Sound good? (^^) I just don't wanna keep you all..... I'm really sorry...... Have fun! )) --+-->

<-+-+ +-+->

midnight_specks

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:19 am
((Picking this RP back up again...))

Saffron cringed in sympathy. "Oww...yeah, that looks a bit painful there..." He glanced over at Devyn to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble. Nope, not yet at least. "I wish I could say I was so lucky with Devyn. The boy is a little demon, I swear. And I'm not referring to his tail and wings." Saffron's look was dark as he stared at the sand. "I don't know what to do with him sometimes. I feel like I'm flailing, but I don't know what else I can do!"

Almost as if on cue, Devyn arrived at Saffron's side and grinned to himself...before latching onto the mixed angel's arm, fangs fully extended.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:42 pm
Koorie winced in responce. "Oh boy, that looks even more painfull... Have you tried blowing in his ear or face when he does something bad? I hear it's a wonderful way to condition children to behave nicely.

Pastela started crying suddenly, when Koorie put her earings away, but soon giggled and pulled sharply on Koorie's necklace.

Koorie made a bit of a gagging sound, and unhooked her necklace, letting Pastela play with it.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:12 pm
Saffron growled softly, cringing and trying to hide how much that REALLY hurt. "Ow ow ow...stop that, you little monster!" He worked to try and pry the child's jaws open without hurting him...even if it was tempting at times, he still would never hurt a child. Even an evil possessed one like Devyn. "Let go of me, you crazy child. You can't be THAT hungry," he tried to lighten the situation, even if he didn't exactly feel jovial with the child's fangs deep in his arm. Wait....fangs?

"I'm not sure that would work at this point," he said to Koorie, sounding distracted as he stared at this latest discovery. Was this something typical for all demonic Pae'il? Somehow, he didn't think so.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:51 pm
Koorie smiled a little, sympathetic, watching her charged from the corner of her eyes. "Try putting something bitter in him mouth when he bites yo- Pastela no!" She quickly ran after the little Pae, who had crawled a little ways away and tried to eat Koorie's earing. Koorie arrived in just enough time to take the earing away from her, breathing semi-heavily from the adrenalin rush

Pastel pouted and cried, making grabing hands to Koorie's earins again. "Wanna pway wanna pway wanna pwaaaaaay!"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:08 pm
"That's a good idea," Saffron muttered, still half-distracted by this new discovery. "I'll have to try that sometime. I'm sure my mother would know of some harmless herb I could use for that."

He looked back up at Koorie now, deadly serious. "I'm sorry to change the subject so abruptly, but could I ask you a question? I'm not well-versed in all the various breeds of Pae'il, and I understand if you don't know either, but, I have to ask... Do you happen to know if demon Pae'il, especially young children have...fangs?" He realized the question sounded odd, especially from a Pae and directed towards a non-Pae...but he needed to know.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff