Proxy Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:08 am
Celestial v2.0 by me! - finished
03/29/07

Yep, here are the whys and wherefores of my new profile!

All of the images, art, and code - by me. Please see my
credits for a list of references and other profile info that I used to help me learn coding.
Thanks!

------------------------------

Problems
(my last remaining issues)

No way to use the oldschool online/offline/hidden thingie? Kinda a bummer, it removes a feature I went to the trouble to include on my design (the "power" lights up and dims).

-----------------------------

Info

Inspiration.

I wanted to make something light, low contrast and cheery - even cute, because that's more gaia (imo). If you want to see a more wicked profile again, just wait a bit, I am working on my myspace to be that way. ^^;

Why don't the volume buttons work?

Because the loading time was long enough with the few flash buttons I had on there to begin with and I fail at flash, after reading a tutorial I decided it was too much effort lol. Sorry, I am terrible at figuring out how to get flash to load right, maybe later.

Quilt?

Ok! I made one. If it bothers you I reduced the size of your patch, let me know and I can switch it out for another one. Here is the full quilt just for you!

The Song

"Somewhere", copyright to whoever owns the copyright to West Side Story's music (some studio I forget). Performed by the Pet Shop Boys.

------------------------------

FAQ

How did you make the custom flash player?

In order to learn some basic flash, I read a few tutorials, this one primarly for the little flash player buttons: http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Simple-MP3-Player/22134

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:25 pm
1st

very nice profile, i'm trying to learn some coding. i dabbled in css but i think i'll focus on html.  

PussySlippers

Rain_Phyre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 am
i can't do either
liked your profile biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:31 am
wow really nice profile i made my own layot but not in gaia im still trying to teach myself how to make a gaia layout thnx for the inspiration that i can still learn  

ice rikku

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff