Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:03 pm
PRP, you know the drill

User Image

and

User Image

The sun was slowly setting as the day was comming close to its end. Light from a golden sky full of purple clouds shown down on the land and a soft colored mare smiled to herself as she looked around. A light breeze blew the mare's mane and tail, both a shimmering purple, and a flower came loose. "oh!" she explained as it carried the flower away. "come back little flower!" she called as she hurried after the flower.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:34 pm
A large red stallion lay near the eadge of a meadow and watched as the sun threw its last rays of light across the sky. Tonight the sky was full of purple like clouds. Who couldn't ask for a better ending to a nice day. He had been to the beach and had been through the forest. It was the first day he had had to wonder about completely on his own and it felt good. He had a renewed sense of self that he had lacked for a long time since the day his son had shown up. Giving a sigh, the red stallion stood up smiling at the sky and listening as the wind blew through the tall grass.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm
Glow continued after the flower which seemed as if it had a mind of its own. It tossed and turned and finally she stopped as the small white flower smacked right into the side of a red stallion's neck. Her eyes widdened slightly.

Slowly, with a small breath, she approched, head slightly bowed. She had never seen this stallion before...and with all unknown stallions...she was vary careful...vary cautious...until she knew exactly what she was dealing with.... "Excuse me..." she said softly, looking up at him with her soft blue eyes. "But it seems one of my flowers has found its way to you...i am sorry for it hitting you..." she said lightly, a slight blush flashing across her pale cheeks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 am
Jazz turned when the flower had smacked into him and looked down slightly to see a white mare there. Now that was rather suprising. He smiled warmly at her and then looked around for the flower, finding it at his feet. "You mean this flower?" he asked and bent down to retrieve it and replaced back behind her ear. "I didn't mind it hitting me. Atleast it's better to be his by a flower than by a rock or something much harder. My name is Jazz, and your name would be?" he said with a chuckle, not forgetting his manners.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:27 am
Glow smiled softly and nodded lightly. "Yes, thank you." she said, the light blush still painting her cheeks. She couldn't help but giggle lightly. "Yes, a flower would definatly be prefered over a rock." She laughed softly, smiling. " My name is Glow Heart, tho if it is easier you may call me Glow..." She relaxed a bit. He was obviously nice. "its a plasure to meet you Jazz."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:08 pm
"You are most welcomed. It is also a pleasure to meet you, Glow. Your name suits you as you seem to glow here in the dimming light of the sun." he said paying her a compliment. She really did seem to glow and it fascinated him as he had never seen any other mare with that likeness before. "So what brings such a delicate one as your self out here?" he asked trying to strike up a conversation with the obviously shy mare. He didn't know what reason she had to be shy around him.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Glow blushed slightly at the compliment. "thank you" she said softly. She thought for a moment before smiling. "well, i was about to return home. I usually spend the day looking for flower beds...and as it is getting later in the evening i was hoping to get home before dark...Being out alone after dark frightens me a bit..." she admited. "after all you never know if there is somone about who might want to hurt somone." she nodded lightly. "but it seems the wind and one of my flowers desided to give me a detour." she sighed softly and glanced around. "in truth...i'm not sure where i am at the moment." she said, realizing in fact that the flower had carried her off her path of where she knew.

"Where exactly would i be?" she asked, a bit sheepishly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:12 pm
He nodded at her words and noted how careful she was. "Your right about not being out alone at night, but I am pretty sure you don't have to worry too much here in the part of that land. The only ones you have to watch out for are the Kalona and they don't do too much."he responded thoughtfully and smiled to give her some comfort. "As for where you are at, this is the clearing just north of the villiage. If you go farther north you would run into the mountains." he replied with another smile. "I live at the river bend to the east, not too far from the lake."  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:19 pm
"Kalona? are those the ones with the leathery wings? i've heard of them..." she said softly. The blinked before she smiled, showing a bit of excitment. "By the river? I live by a river! And i followed it to a lake one time...Perhaps we are neighbors!" she tilted her head. "Tho i have never seen you before..." she blinked before she shook her head and smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:35 pm
"Yes, that would be them. I have met one before but breifly. My mother has met one too." he said trying not to really scare her. "How far away from the lake are you? I have been at the teepee more now than I used to be. My mother is there quite often when she isn't visiting my father or chasing after my son." he said and smiled. Hoping to not have scared her away either with the mention of being a father. He didn't know if mares saw that as a bad sign or not to be a father and not mated.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:45 pm
"Well i'm not sure exactly..." she thought for a moment. "well...its fairly close, i can get from the lake and back to my home without much trouble...and i have passed by teepees...by the river bend you said, right? I've walked past there before. its not far from my home." she said, nodding. As the stallion mentioned a son her eyes lit up. "A son? you have a son?" she giggled, smiling happily. "Oh thats wonderful. Even at first impressions you seem like a wonderful stallion to be a father, your vary kind." she faintly blushed. "How old is your son? is he still a foal? i love foals." she smiled. she really did, tho through her entire stay there she had not once met foal. "Oh, i'm sorry for all the questions..." she said, realizeing she might sound rude. "Its just that sounds to wonderful. its a dream of mine to be a mother some day you see..." she sighed lightly at the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:57 pm
Jazz chuckled at the mares bountiful questions and didn't mind talking about his son at all. He was a proud parent of course and always jumped at the chance to talk about his son. "Yes, he is stilla foal yet and a handful at that. I had always wanted to be a father someday too but it sort of just happened. Then his mother disappeared kinda disappeared on me taking his sister with her." he said sort of explaining how he became a father to her and had a distant and sad look in his eyes. It wasn't hard talking about what happened with someone anymore. He was glad for that even if it did hurt sometimes.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:06 pm
Glow's smile faded a little. "Oh, i am sorry to hear that..." she said lightly, noticeing the change in the stallion's eyes. "that just sounds horrible...and makes no sense to me...i would never...could never leave somone who fathered my foals...that would justn ot be fair." she nodded a little before smiling softly. "Well foals should be handfuls." she giggled. "after all who knows when they will grow up, right? I'd love to meet your son, if that was ok with you. i've been here for only a small time and you wouldn't belive it but i have yet to meet a single foal!" she shook her head. "I've met stallions and mares and even birds and raccoons, but not a single foal." she smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:43 am
"We were not mates, so I guess it was her choice to make and I didn't have much to say about it. Not that she asked or said anything before leaving anyway." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He was okay with her leaving, like he had said it was her choice. But he decided to change the topic upon hearing she hadn't met any foals yet. "You haven't met a foal yet? There are so many of them around! I wouldn't mind at all for you to meet my son. He's a little hard headed at first but warms up to people after a while." he said in confidence. Though with this mare, Rhapsody might be a bit more gentle on her since she was shy and it was easily seen.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:50 pm
"Well then perhaps i have just been looking in the wrong places." she smiled, laughing lightly. "Well i am sure he mustn't be that bad, after all i can tell you are vary proud of him." she smiled. She blinked a little. "I do hope i am not sounding rude." she said lightly, noteing that her strange request to meet the stallion's son seemed, well odd. "Or strange..." she shook her head and smiled lightly, slightly blushing as well, tho is was almost to faint to notice.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff