Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:53 am
Ya'll know the Rules XDD

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:56 am
Morgana stood att he edge of the ocean, her forhoofs rested lightly in the rashing waves and her back hooves were planted on dry sand. Her brown coat had afew glimmers of sparkles within it and her mane and tal were cut short. Morgana called herself 'plain' and wondered how any stallion could be attracted to her.

Her crimson eyes had a dark look about them, but they weren't mean, she just seemed as if she hadn't been shown the love she deserved even though her parents ahd shown her all the love that they could. Maybe her problems had spawned from growing up around Calamity and NightShade, but one never knew.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:06 am
Will Turner, a very awkward Soquili when it came to many things, stepped clumsily into the clear blue waters, looking away as the sunlight glimmered off of the surface and blinded him momentarily. He has managed, with difficulty, to push up his sleeves and pant legs with his muzzle and, much to his dismay, they began to slip back down into the water, soaking tight up against his legs. Great.

Either way Will looked at it, he had hated the dry land. Being far away from the ocean had angered him, and he felt lonely without it. Since he was a lone Soquili, without any others in his herd with him, he had learned to trust the sea with almost every aspect of his life, besides feeding, and treated it like a brother rather than just water.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:21 am
Morgana heard the sounds of another soquili nearing her and raised her head lightly. She stared at the stallion for a long moment and blinked, what was he wearing? It looked like the cloth the twoleggers put on their bodies.

To say the least it surprised Morgana to see the stallion but she was intruiged isntantly by him and let out a loud whinney to get his attention. "Greetings stallion..." her voice was light but had a darker double edge to it that only those with the best of hearing could pick up.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:25 am
Will stumbled backwards at the sudden outburst of a mare's voice, landing butt-first in the water. Yet again, the ever-so-graceful Will made a fool out of himself.

"Uh, um... hi," he laughed a little, his mind innocent and unclouded by worry about approaching this strange mare. "You'll have to excuse me... I was startled." His thick English accent felt light and airy on his own tongue; how long had it been since he spoke last?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 am
Morgana threw back her head and let out a laugh like she never had before, when she got it under control she shook her head "sorry, i wasn't laughing at you i swear. That was just alittle funny though," she shook herself and eyed his clothing her dark epressive appearence taking over once more.

"Interesting apperal you've chosen to adorn yourelf with... I'm Morgana, and you are?" She finally turned to face him now standing with all four hooves in the water.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:17 pm
"William Turner-- Will for short," he said, nodding his head and looking back at his soaked rump. "You'll have to excuse me, yet again."

He reached back with his teeth and slowly bit the water out of the clothing. "What do you mean?" he asked between nibbles. "I didn't choose to wear clothing..." Nibble nibble. "And why--" Nibble. "does everyone ask about them?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:08 pm
"You didn't, well thats diffrent," she blinked "i guess everyone does because it's something they've never seen before. " She swung her bobbed tail back and forth and eyed them deciding what she thought of the outfit. "Personaly i like them, they make you diffrent from the crowd, special almost."

She nodded her ehad having decided her oppinion on his outfit. "I wish i were as diffrent as you, not some plain jane as i am."

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:32 pm
Will stopped trying to get the water from his clothing and lifted his head, quirking his brow in amazement. " 'Plain Jane?' You have no clue how happy I'd be if I didn't have to wear these stupid things... I want to be normal for once."

He twitched his mustache, thinking hard. "I like the mustache though. It's tickly."

How intelligent. 'Tickly?' Let's just show her the stuffed plushies you have to have near you to sleep every night, shall we?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:39 pm
Morgana titled her head then almost seemed to recognize him and laughed, "so your the Will my Godmother Shade talked about, you are indeed as funny as she said you were."

She tossed her mane "i like your clothes, they make you look dashing." Morgana wasnt to much of a flirt most of the time but she did know what caught her eye.

She just had to laugh again at his commet "i bet,"a smirk played across her red muzzle. She liked this guy, he wasn't afraid to say whatever was on his mind even if it was silly.

"So .. do you like running?" she hadnt had a good run in awhile and the beach was the best place for it.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:47 pm
"Shade, eh? She's... interesting," Will said, half to himself, as he whipped his mane back out of his eyes.

"Running sounds good. Need to work out the kinks?"

He twitched his mustache again. Running was good. Helped keep him so strong and fit.

Then he paused. He had completely missed something she had said. "What was that you said about my clothes?" he asked accusingly, the smile disappearing from his face.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:54 pm
"Indeed she is a very diffrent mare," she wondered if thats where shegot her attitude twoards some and kindess twoards others from.

"I said they made you look dashing," she tilted her head wondering if she'd maybe said something that offended him since she was good at doing that.

Morgana shrunk back alittle closing the small door within her tht had craacked open for that breif moment, allowig Morgana to open up alittlemroe to this Will.

"Is that not good?" she was rather confused now.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:59 pm
Will sighed with relief, the old smile returning to his face once more. "No, you did nothing wrong.. I misheard you is all. Nothing to be worried about, I assue you."

He bowed his head low and spoke to the ground so he could show Morgana that he was not threatening. "Shade... different? Understatement time, if I ever heard one. She's very nice though... you're lucky to know her."

He glanced behind his shoulder for a second before whispering to the mare, "Let's race.. come on."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:07 pm
"Okay," Morgana perked up again but for the moment kept that door clsoed still.

"She isn't kind to everyone, your one of theonly soquili i've kown her be truely 'kind' to."

Morgaa trotted aorund him then shuffled up besidehim "okay, on the count of three.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

Morgana tensed her msucles up and sprung forward with a grin, she doubted will would be far behind though.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Will was surprised... surely Shade was nicer to others as well?

At the sound of the three, Will sprung forward, his nose about level with Morgana's shoulder. He would let her get a little ahead; he needed that extra adrenaline boost to feel good about winning the race.

"Where are we racing to?!" he shouted suddenly.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff