Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:12 pm
User Image

It was mid-day and the sun was beatting down hard on the savanna. To beat the heat, it seemed many made their way to shade or the watering hole. Leswi decided to go the way of a shaded tree by the waterhole.

The leopard lounged across a branch, panting softly to cool herself down. She couldn't wait till nightfall when it would grow cool and bearable. Glad she haddn't been noticed, she wasn't sure if the aggitatign heat and company would be a good mix for her at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:36 am
'Jiza

Oh dear, it was hot. Muujiza's tail flicked with annoyance at the sun that beat down on her back, uncaring and unfriendly, a heat almost unbearable. She took her steps slow and gentle so as not to overheat her own body by working herself up. And there at last, the waterhole came into view. She sighed in relief and her strides lengthened. Who would be out at this time of day, on such a day?

She almost ran into the water, only stopping when her front paws hit the liquid, lukewarm under the steady beat of the sun's rays. Without bothering to pull herself out of the water, the green lioness dipped her head for a drink, long and slow. The water was cool as it slid down her parched throat, bringing some of the joy she normally felt for life back to her. She looked about her, trying to find some shade. She spotted a tree and, at a closer look, a leopard lounging on a branch high out of reach. This would be a pleasant meeting. Good for chasing the heat away. She made her way over to the tree and looked up with a smile. "Why, hello!"

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:51 pm
Leswi watched the lioness wander to the water hole. It was nice to watch from her perch, the antics of others. Her tail swayed back and forth as it hung from the branch, and she sighed enjoying the shade.

However, she frowned slightly as the lioness made her way toward the leopard's perch. stilling her movements, she watched the green cat come under the tree and greet her.

She growled softly and stood up on the branch. Her amber eyes watching the lion with alertness. "Hello." She said dryly, her ears laying back on her head.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:56 pm
"It's not a very pleasant day, is it?" She said with a short laugh, which of course made her mind wander back to the days that had been good, that she had enjoyed. She was completely at ease. Not because she thought she was oh-so-mighty, or that lions were completely invulnerable, only that that was no such thing as evil in the world that might try to harm her if she ever let her guard down. No, the world was too beautiful and wonderful for something as ugly and dark as that. Which of course was probably one of the downsides to loving life so. She simply couldn't imagine anything bad ruining her canvas of wonderful.  

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:49 am
The leopard gazed up the lionesss with caution. She seemed very calm and laid back, however the way the lion acted now didn't always show their true nature.

"It's never pleasant." She grumbled as she stood on the limb, her tail movign back and forth to keep her teady. Leswi couldn't figure out why this lioness even was talking to her, she had no kill with her to steal, no shiny adorments, and had done nothing to grab such attention.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:56 am
Muujiza sat herself down near the base of the tree. She had a liking for strange things. And for her, sometimes boring was more interesting than anything else. "Is it not?" She asked, surprised that the leopardess could say such a thing. She could see the reserve in the leopard's eyes and she wondered why it was so. She wasn't there to harm anybody, and she sure wasn't there to steal the meat that wasn't there.  

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:12 pm
Les scoffed slightly and turned on the branch moving towards the trunk. "Hardly." She told the lioness. "Especially with your lot running about." She mumbled as an afterthought. Leaping to a lower branch and then to the ground, she landed a soft growl. The leopard was curious about the lioness positive out look, however, she didn't find her a threat by her lonesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:10 am
"Oh?" She thought she could hear some resentment in the leopardess's tone, but she couldn't be sure. "And what, pray tell, has my kind done to deserve your scorn?" Perhaps it wasn't her place to know, or to ask, but she decided to anyway. She had never before met another creature with such disliked for lions, and she was curious as to why. The green lioness's eyes followed the leopard as she descended to the ground.  

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:02 am
The leopard sat down and looked away with a snort. "I have my reasons." She said with a soft growl. "Those who I've met are all the same." She stood up and circled to lionness slowly.

"Theives, murders, assaultists and two faced." Her tail twitched slightly at the thoguht of what had happened to her through otu her life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:47 pm
She made no move to get up, simply sitting and letting the leopard circle. If she attacked... so be it, but the green lioness didn't feel as if she were in any danger, and all in all, she had woken up with a distinct feeling that it would be a good enough day. It wasn't like she was about to die this very day, she could feel it. "Well I can sympathize," Muujiza said with a small nod. She could imagine how mistrustful she would be if she had grown up or had suffered the evil of a different species.  

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:20 am
"I hardly think you can sympathize. You, higher in the chain of order." The leopardess stoped her circling after two full circles around the lioness. She growled softly and stood there, deciding not to sit. Leswi stood there, her tail twitchign behind her, she didn't know what to say or do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:50 am
The green lioness shrugged. "The world is not a hellhole of evil," She said simply, watching the leopardess carefully. "I haven't attacked you so far, have I?" She pointed out. "And I don't quite intend to." She sat relaxed, hoping to seem as unthreatening as possible. She quite wondered what had happened exactly that had turned the leopardess against her own kind.  

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:41 pm
"The world isn't a place of goodness and joy wither, it's darka nd cruel for the most part." The femme said with a snort, her ears moving back and forth unsuringly. The leopardess never trusted the world of a lion, no matter how sincere.

"If intend to attack or not, I still can't trust your kind." she said holding back a soft snarl and ploped her rump down. "Sorry."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:47 pm
Muujiza shook her head with a shrug. "Oh, but you don't have anything to be sorry for, now do you?" She said softly with a half smile. "I'm not here to convert your way of thinking, I probably couldn't do that. I'm living proof that not all lions are kill-happy. If we were, you'd be dead by now, is that right? But it's your word against mine. You don't have to believe that. And really, I do understand. But then again, you don't have to believe that either." She felt a strange sadness enter her, to see another so suspicious and wary of the world and all that went on around her. The green lioness could not imagine life like that. Her world would not be a happy place if she could, after all..  

MoonRazor

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:17 pm
Her golden eyes wathced the lioness for a moment before standing up. "I'll believe what I will, as you believe what you do. I prefer mine." She said she turned hr back to the lioness and started back to her tree.  
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff