Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
PRP Voule Vou? That's as far as it goes, ...(Lovey & Ares) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:47 pm
User Image

Pacing back and forth, frustration evident in her movements Lovey tried to make her past come back to her. It seemed she had just ~appeared~ one day to make her way in the world. What she did remember of her past wasn't pleasant and everytime a memory came back, bittering and surprising she'd close her eyes and wish to heaven above that a pleasant memory would come back.

Right now she was fighting with a mare, old, hiding because she was old. The mare had had somthing to do with why her mane, blue and purple, was feet long and sat at her feet in a useless pile. "Voule Vou.. Varley Vah?" Frowning severly, more pacing, more frowning made nothing happen, "She had yelled at me in french... she only said mean french things when I stepped on my mane..." Whimpering softly to herself, she normally was very happy.. normally a beautiful content mare but every once inawhile the memories flooded her mind and filled her with pain that never ceased.

"Help me lord.. I need my memories..."

Staring into the setting sun, her hooves sunk into the mud around her in the turning-to-spring weather...

"I need the release.. I need my past.."

A single tear slid down her cheek...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:54 pm
Ares had been flying for most of the morning, exercising those muscles that seemed to have fallen asleep for those few days. He was thick in sweat and his muscles all tensed, and rather exposed. Though not intended, he had gotten back from exercising he was bulking up as usual. Erik was medium sized and his muscles fit him well, Ares was getting large and was using the power. It was almost as if he were Cyrus' son and Cynara was Erik's daughter by the size difference. He flicked those thick braids from his face as he stepped into the glade that seemed to seep into a valley of well mud. He looked down to see a female, and she seemed upset. Dear, he did not want to deal with emotional females but because he was in a semi-good mood. What the hell? "Are vous alright?" he called out, walking slowly towards her coming to a stop to give her, her space.  

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:02 pm
Turning suddenly, the single tear falling and sparkling in the sunlight before disappearing. Sniffing and blushing slightly, "No.. worries, sir.. I'm fine... Just allowing myself some silly feminine tears." Frowning a bit she tossed her mane back behind her ear and snorted again, making the nasally noise of a human when they've been crying.

"You.. you said a french word.. so that means you speak it.." Frowning again, "I sound like an idiot..."

Sighing softly she decided to be honest, mincing clever words to hide tears took more energy than what Lovey had right now, "I cannot remember my past, only that it hurt ... I get memories once in awhile and I'm getting one now that's rather painful, but I am fine now."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:12 pm
Ares watched her thinking she was a bit...uh well crazy. "I speak french, becauz I am." he nodded slightly listening to her shpele. "Oui," he replied. "I know of ze past and how tormenting it can be." He looked to her with his cold eyes that seem to get a tad of life in them for once, "I hope vous will be alright. The past can be a tricky t'ing if vous mess wit it long enough." He watched her, "I 'ave learned to forget partz of mine." He realized his accent was growing within each given day and he was not growing tired of it as he usually had rather than he now accepted it.  

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:21 pm
Smiling softly at him she gave in, "I suppose I give up then.. tormenting my mind will only make the body sick." Giggling softly she moved closer to him, curious to look at him better but not desiring to get too close. "Your accent is unusual.. though I'm sure hearing it over and over again would be sickening." Tossing a strand of hair behind her ear Lovey looked up at him with tired eyes. A day of pacing had taken it's toll and now she wished nothing more than to find relief to the stress that made her heart ache and muscles tense.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:30 pm
"Are vous saying my accent iz unpleasurable?" he asked curiously. She had a long...long mane. Longer than Erik's which was quite unusual because he hadn't seen any with a longer mane than him. Well...possibly Scythe but they might need to get a tape measure out. This female was peculiar and he would try and stick around until she felt some what better because he could see that she had been crying and he felt some sort of pity or perhaps sympathy for the first time in his life for her. But her words were more confusing than his french sometimes.  

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Mimicking him as best she can, her sniffles becoming fewer and farther in between, "Vous are incorrect, sir" Giving up before she made a horrible blunder of her words and then he really would think she was a simpleton, "I'm fine now, I don't remember the last time I fell to an act of femininly useless tears." Sighing softly she gazed up at him, bright green eyes beginning to lose the teary-shine, "I'm Lovey Dovey... and you sir?" Pawing at the ground, managing to avoid the purple and blue she carried around with her. He was an unusual stallion. He didn't like her. She knew that much, but he wasn't leaving... yet. Maybe he just hated mares in general... How interesting.. How peculiar.. How... bizarre.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:53 pm
[[XDDD]]

Ares watched her, "Vous speak francais?" he tilted his head slightly, "J'mapelle Ares." He went into a swift bow extending that long ebony wing of his. "Pleasure to meet vous, Mademoiselle Lovey." He watched her, he tried not to show his cold eyes but it was difficult. He was always like so, but he sensed she was picking up on it and reading it the wrong. Part of him cared and the other well, didn't give a damn. He wondered what she was thinking and then stopped because she probably thought he was stupid or something. Oh, how wrong that would be to think such a thing.

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Cocking her head to the side, staring up at the stallion. He was much larger than her, muscled too. She wondered if he spent a lot of time training or if like some lucky mares and stallions remained muscled and firm from doing almost nothing. Her own frame was slim, by sheer luck and a new-found love of running for long amounts of time. Smiling slowly to herself she almost mumbled to herself what a feather-brained dim-wit she was acting. Mimicking the stallion once again, "Vous have the wrong impression I'm afraid.. I've actually learnt a little french in the past from someone cruel.. who? I could not tell you... that was what I was trying to force out of my mind." Moving another inch closer she kept staring up at him, he was hard to read... but he had been hurt.. that was obvious.. but was he still alive-inside was the question.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:10 pm
Ares took a step back out of reflex, never let the enemy get close unless you intend to kill it. Those words wrang out in his mind and he shut his eyes forcing them out. "I am sorry," his temples thrusted. "I do not know what to make of this." He shook it out, his temper calming slightly. "I hope vous will forgive moi for bringing up such horrible memories ma petite. I will not ask of it again." His muscles twitched slightly, she was still close enough where he could feel her warmth and no other female on such short notice had ever, ever gotten that close to him. Whether it made him nervous or touchey he did not know but it seemed awkward.  

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:16 pm
Feeling the warmth radiationg off of the stallion Lovey considered moving away and shrugged slightly. Blinking her eyes slowly, she was not used to standing so close to a stallion.. actually she had never bothered getting close to anybody - mare or female. "How would you know, sir? I take no offense or worry at your words.. the past is the past." Settling comfortably next to him, moving an inch away from him just to make sure she wasn't too close, "Monsier... what shall we speak of? I hope my company isn't too revolting."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:20 pm
"Non Mademoiselle, vous are not revolting nor 'zee company." he looked to her. "One's thoughts of 'ze past seem to haunt moi still as well it seems. She was my ma maman when I was young, but she was not like ze normal ones, oh non." he looked to her realizing he hadn't told this to anyone. "Vous do not want to hear it ma petite."  

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:26 pm
Gazing up at him with compassionate and understanding bright green eyes, "I do not feel worried about hearing your past... Sharing one's pain may often leave to being much more relieved." Cocking her head sideways and staring up at him still curious, about him, about his past. Frowning slightly for a mere moment she was confused by her own desire to hear from the stallion. Normally she didn't care what any of them had to say to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:24 pm
He shrugged, "Non, vous do not. Perhaps at a later time. When we get to know each other a bit better non? I would not want your perception of moi, changing because of my bitter past. 'Zo I would like to carry on a more decent conversation. Perhaps out of 'zis mud?" he looked down to his legs that were getting tainted in brownish goo. He didn't find mud disgusting but he did not find the feel of it flattering when it dried among his coat, no matter the place. He looked to her wondering what she would say to that, their was something about he that reminded him of himself but he could not quite place it.  

Death to Blondes

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:50 am
Gazing down at her legs, a silly grin on her face, knowing that about three weeks ago she would have run squealing if her coat had so much seen this much mud let alone touched it. Bobbing her head in acceptance to his words, "Yes... let's move out of this muck.. it was pleasant here when the sun was rising so I forgave the mud... but now I'm finding it isn't much to my taste." Lifting one leg hesitantly she waited to see where he would be going to, "Hmm.. I'm not thinking of anything amazing to speak of, and pasts are something we will avoid for awhile... non?" The more of his accent the heard the easier it was for her to use.. had she been raised with a Parisian mare? Oh.. fudge! Now wasn't the time to fuss. "Lead the way, monsier?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff