Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
I Seem to Know You..[PRP Micah and Gal]--FIN-- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:10 pm
The 'masked' stallion opened his sleepy eyes as the first rays of sun hit eyelids, awakening him from his slumber. He gave a tired yawn, and stood, stretching out his body. As his eyes focused, he gave a smile. This was going to be a beautiful day. Or at least he hoped. The only thing that could change it would be for someone to come up and put him in a bad mood, but that was only if ti was an enemy. He trotted to the little river where he had been sleeping nearby. Dipping his head, he took a gulp of the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:22 pm
The pale mare walked delicately through the woods. What a beautiful day it was turning out to be. Warm and brisk she walked on the grass that now appeared as the snow had withdrawn it's lines, letting spring arise. She smiled as the sun patched through the leafless canopy. As it did the stars on her pelt shone and glowed a bit while her pale palomino coloring sparkled a pale white golden color in it's patches.

Galitaya had never really run into any other Soquili before but she was content as she wasn’t the most social able creature around. Her purple eyes looked low and to her pleasant findings a stream was in her sight. She came close to the bank and let her neck lower to let herself drink. The fresh snow water was still cold and so made her shiver in delight at it's tingling sensation when she drank.

To enthralled with the stream she had yet to notice the brightly colored stallion that was not to far away. Her hair flowed down her neck and her horn glistened in the light of the sun but still she had not noticed the stallion that was drinking from the same stream.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:24 pm
Micah lifted his head as the last gulp had helped his thirst, and he found himself unwilling, or unneeding, of more water to fill his belly.
He eyes stopped on the bright mare. Her pelt was full of stars, and her coloring was different. He knew he would have remembered seeing her before.. but he couldnt help but think he'd known her. Shaking the thought from his head, he approached slowly.

Being hurt too many times, had caused him to stop when he would get to close to something.. But he didnt feel threatened by her, and in fact was calm. Stopping a little in front of her drinking form, he smiled.
"Hello.."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:30 pm
Galitaya’s head quickly went up and she reared a little bit. Being in her own little world she really wasn’t prepared when a noise was made. But she just found herself feeling a little foolish and quickly bowed her head.

" I am sorry about that... you startled me... Hello there Sir"

From under her bangs she peered out at him with her purple orbs. Looking him over to make sure he was of no threat. She felt a little uneasy at him even if he was calm. After all she wasn’t exactly use to others since she had never really been around them. Her tail lightly sways behind her as she reset her wings. smiling kindly she dipped her head again in greeting,

" I am Galitaya"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:35 pm
"Hello there, Miss. Galitaya. I am sorry to have startled you, I truly meant to say hello. Seems I am a goof, and can't keep from worrying others." He mused, his tone light and smiling.

"My name is Micah.." He said, keeping his head high, and letting his golden eyes show calm and kindness. He smiled.
"I have to be honest, something about you makes me happy."

He hadn;t ever been as happy as he felt now, since he was a young colt, and his mother had spent some time with him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:43 pm
" Ohh not at all, it was entirely my fault, I should had been paying more attention to my surroundings"

Gal giggled a bit and looked up at his eyes. Her eyes seemed to be drawn to them and he smelt familiar for some reason. She dipped her head again but kept eye contact with him as she did.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Micah but i will most likely call you Sir as I am more use to calling others by Madame or sir... I hope you don't mind"

She smiled and walked a little closer. Her eyes studied him and his orange appearance. He had a white mask on his face and braided hair. How did he do that? Perhaps one of those two legged creatures did that to him. but she wasn’t sure and so just smiled sweetly to him.

" Well I'm glad I don’t scare and or make you feel threatened. I must ask, do I know you? You smell like some one i know."

She held her head up high as she sniffed his cheek a bit before dropping her muzzle down and smiling.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:46 pm
He smiled, and gave his mane a shake, jostling the feathers in place.

"I feel the same."

He gave her a sniff as well.. The scent was King. He was sure. He had smelled the scent many times, and now, this mare, Galitaya, smelled like his father.

"Well.. You smell of King. Do you know him?" He asked, nudging her with his muzzle playfully.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:59 pm
She smiled and bowed before continuing to watch him. Blinking a couple times her smile grew into a faint one and she looked up once again.

" Why yes i do.. I live in the teepee with him and two other mares. As well as two legged creature and a fox. Do you know him?"

Before she would give Micah a chance to answer she blinked and realized who he was.

" I've heard about you! Him and Tetyawna talk about you and Anweaty a lot.. Your his son am I right? Ohh and congratulations on getting more siblings soon"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:02 pm
"Yes, I know him. And you seem to realize that now." He said, golden leopard eyes shining. She was so beautiful.. What was she doing talking to him? He wasn't really the stallion mares talked to. They saw him as the mystery that was a pain to get to know..

"Im getting more siblings?" He asked, kind of staring with an odd twitch to his eyes.

"I only hope they grow better than I did." he murmured.

He lifted his head,
"Excuse my ramblings."He smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Galitaya smiled sweetly to him. She was a little trilled to meet a member of Kings family. Though spice and Tet where members they weren’t his off spring. She continued to smile and waited for him to finish and she gently nudged his shoulder with her velvet like muzzle.

"Ohh I'm sure they will... But it would be rather nice if they did turn out like his previous children. You seem pretty fine to me"

She giggled and flicked her head so the hair went out of her face.

" And it is not at all minded, I mean how else are we suppose to announce our disapprovals if we keep them inside no?"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:30 pm
He smiled, and looked at the ground, then back up at the Alicorn.
"I guess thats true. Very good words to live by. And if I turned out fine, why am I alone and by myself? I dont even have my family.."

He looked at her and smiled again, blowing a feather back in place.

"Im was too much for them."

He gave her his own nudge. Smiling, he flicked his tail.
"I love your pelt."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:44 pm
Looking over at him her smile never disappeared. Not even once. she listened to him and would answer everything all at once and nudged him again.

" Well I will be your family if you want. No one should ever not have a family to care and be cared for. It is not your fault or the way you where raised. The spirits have just decided to let you be this way for now. Things do get better. And thank you. I must also admit, your orange pelt and chocolate pattern are very attracting'

She smiles and ruffled her wings a bit as she smiled looking at him. She dipped her head to him to take a quick drink of water before looking up again.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:02 pm
"Thanks anyway Miss.. But I don't really need family.. Not the kind of family you are offering anyway."

He said, giving her a smile. He didnt care if he resided with a mother, father, or sister, but he wanted his own family.. Foals were what mattered to him, and it looked as if he'd never get them.. Ever.. And Gal couldnt help him, because he would never ask it of her.. She deserved an Alicorn that matched her beauty, and King would agree.

"Thank you though"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:19 pm
" Ohh I see Sir, if you ever change you mind though i would be more then happy to be your family"

Galitaya giggled and smiled to him. She caught on what he meant but the family he wanted and she was afraid she couldn’t help with that. Gal after all had just come into adult hood and was not at all ready to even think about settling down or getting a mate. Besides she did not need a male to accompany her and protect her. She did not need on to try and grab her affections. She could do it all on her own and she was happy with that.

" Ohh you are Welcome, though it is a shame such a handsome stallion does not yet have a mate. Do not worry Micah I’m sure you will find her soon. After all perfect love is not found over night, it is found through many hard struggles, and earned. It is the spirits gifts to all that work hard and struggle for them."

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:53 pm
"If struggles are what must happen to be one with a mare, then lord knows I've gone through 'em all, and must be close by now."

He said, smiling a happy, genuine smile.

"I have family. I have enough sister for a lifetime, though your offer was kind. Awnaety is enough even for me, and I dont think I could take another."
He thought, and fixed the phrase.
"Even if they are as kind as you."

He said. He hoped that Tetyawna gave birth to a boy.. Maybe then he'd have reason to go home.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff