Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Knight and a Lady

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:46 pm
The ebony mare gazed out over the empty valley, a small stream ran through the bottom of clear, ice blue water. It was coming from the hot springs though, and a soft fog rose from the cool breeze of the air and the warmth of water. She trotted down to the bottom, watching alert for anyone else. It was dawn, the sun was about to rise. Cynara was more of an early bird rather than a night owl. She tried late nights but found herself falling asleep everytime she tried to stay up with the boys. Her emerald orbs looked down at the ground. Their was no snow here, perhaps she hadn't notice the melt or perhaps this was just a special area. Her curled tail flickered slightly as she arched her neck looking into the water. Small algae and stones lined the bottom, a few small minnows traveled through as her bright eyes watched them. Her brown nose wrinkled as a fish jumped and splashed her with a few droplets of water. It felt rather nice, she was debating whether to go in or not. There was nothing like an early dip in warm water, she didn't like cold water in cold weather but this was like a delicacy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 pm
He sighed, shifting his weight again. It was so frustrating, he reflected. Getting lost. The unicorn would never admit it, as it stung his pride to find himself at a loss, but really... how did he even get down here? He'd been following Okami, the familiar of his friend, Ohanzee, and now he was stuck in unfamiliar territory, and the wolf was gone. The air was starting to warm, the earth heating and sky brightening in preparation of the sun's arrival in the sky, and he had left his little camp as the sun set.

That's what one got for traveling at night, he supposed.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:54 am
Cynara looked up at the scent of another coming closer. The light fog that clung to her legs did not help whatsoever but she shrugged. She figured it wouldn't be anyone interested in her, for it was morning and who bugged others this effing early. She shook her mane going down for another drink. Stoping to look at her reflection in the water, she hummed slightly. She liked to sing, she wasn't the best like Erik or Ares but they had a natural talent. But it was pretty enough. "Who, is that girl I see. Staring straight back at me..." she stopped. The scent was getting closer and she wouldn't be caught dead singing by someone she did not know. That was embarrasing, she had not confidence in herself. Well her voice not herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:24 pm
His ear twitched as he heard a voice. Eh? He snorted and shifted, the tack on his back jangling loudly. Following the voice- pleasant, though no great talent- he eventually came to water, and another soquili as the sun rose. Blinking, he snorted, trying to alert the female to his presence without startling her, though he was certain she knew he was there.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Cynara watched as the sun rose and the figure she had felt earlier came into sight, as she heard his snort. He was wearing some odd garments and she recognized him as a unicorn, already analyzing. Tsk tsk. She gazed at with her bright emerald orbs, lying with them as if she wasn't that voice. She had become an expert liar even though the evidence pointed directly to her. Ah teasing, perhaps at times other times she just liked the chase to make it seem as if it weren't her. She kept an eye on him carefully nickering to him, wondering if he would come near her perhaps for a conversation. The light mist still hoovered by her hooves but seemed to be slowly decaying as the sun rose.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:23 pm
"Greedings, milady." he said politely, moving closer to her. "It is a fine morning, isn't it? Would you mind allowing a weary traveler a drink of the stream?" He glanced at the mare, taking her in. Her body was dark, and her mane short, tipped in black. She had a white stripe down her face, and had eyes of a vibrant green. Simple, but no chore to look upon.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:05 am
She almost laughed at the 'milady' but that would have been rude. He was odd, she had laid eyes upon unicorns but not any that looked like him. She shrugged it off, she wasn't one to judge books by their covers. "Morning," she replied with a soft smile as she nodded with a bit of grace, "It is fine," her smile grew wider. "Of course you can have a drink, I do not own these lands." Her emerald orbs watched him, openly. "I'm Cynara," she replied with her soft tones introducing herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:07 pm
He moved calmly, movements relaxed, bending his head to take a sip of the cool water. He could feel the green eyes on him, but for the moment he politely ignored them, busying himself with his drink. As he lifted his muzzle, he shook it lightly, mentally cursing his uncomfortable trappings and his long beard. "I am Khalon, Mistress Cynara." he replied, courteously.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:34 am
Cynara tilted her head at the newly named Khalon. "Um...may I ask why your wearing those contraptions or what they are for?" her brows wrinkled and she knew what the clinking sound from earlier was. Her tail flickered wondering what he'd say, he was odd looking with those things but perhaps it was just unique. He had perked her interest though, they looked heavy though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 pm
He glanced back at the items on his back. "It is called a saddle. They used to be for two-leggers, to ride, if necessary... I... couldn't tell you exactly why I have one, other than that it helps to protect my back. But it is quite heavy." he sounded almost bemused. "Perhaps when my two-legger catches up to me again I will have a use for it, but I truly doubt he will." Perhaps... it was time to let it go?  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items