Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A song worth singing... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:37 pm
The white and ebony stallion made his way through the thick brush. It was unbelievable! He didn't want to see it when it was summer, it would be thicker with the leaves and such. He shook his mane some what frustrated, he hummed to himself to calm down. Singing always seemed to help him keep his temper down, nothing else worked. His cold, empty eyes peered over to the plains. No brush, delicious. He flicked his braided mane from his eyes so he could see with both of them. Muscles rippled through him as he moved forward, he had no idea where he was going nor where he was. He would soon start to fly when he needed to get home before dusk...perhaps dawn. Then he could sleep during the day without getting bugged. That was rather enjoyable. His eyes flickered over the lands that were covered with a blanket of snow that was melting, slowly but surely under the heat of the sun. He sang a soft song to himself, keeping himself company as he walked. He had just as a lovely voice as Erik. He was just taller and more muscular, whole package material. He almost laughed at the thought in his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:25 pm
Her head tilted, and she glanced up as a voice penetrated her little world. Someone was nearby her little hidey-spot. Shaking herself a bit, she shifted, curling herself tighter into a ball, and listened carefully. The creature coming had a lovely voice, and she found herself humming along. No words, only the tune, her voice a lightly pitched echo dancing along with him.

She relaxed, slowly, singing along with the body crashing through the brush near her, hidden in the dead leaves and branches.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:00 am
Ares looked back to the brush tilting his head, he heard a voice echo is. It was the same, beautiful none the less. "Is someone there?" he asked. His muscles tensed slightly, he did not like being the one to be poked fun at. "Hello?" his cold eyes flickered over the brush and he snorted softly. His hot air fogging the cold breeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:32 pm
For an instant, she was terrified. He was upset, the male with the pretty song! But then she felt the safetly of her branches and smiled, choosing indtead to be bold. "Hello." she called back brightly, and dropped her voice to a quiet hum. "Hello!"  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:03 am
Ares brow rose at the excited reply, obviously a female but then it went lower. It was quite amusing but, he shook his head. "Did you echo my song?" he asked curiously. Of course she was, "What is your name?" he asked. She didn't speak much as it seemed and he could still not see her behind the brush. He didn't know she could seem him, "Can you come out?" he asked softly. He was being rather...patient today.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:29 pm
"Echo!" she called back happily, pleased he'd said her name. Made things so much easier! "Come out?" she made a pondering noise, then a negative noise. "Name Echo. Come out? " and she made her 'no' noise again. She was shy, and her branches made her feel much better.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:28 pm
Ares head tilted, "Echo, is your name. It is very beautiful. And the imitation of my song as well. You are quite talented." He coaxed her a bit for he had caught on to that noise she had made as a no when she didn't come out. He laid down looking into the brush and then down to be less intimidating for he looked similar to a cat ready to pounce its prey. "My name iz Arez." his accent getting a bit thicker. His winter blue eyes looked back up as his braids fell into his face. Hearing nothing he watched the brush "Are you still there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:54 pm
"Your name Arez." she repeated, tasting the word. The accent he gave it was hard for her to mimic, but she tried, making a face as she twisted her tongue around it. She could see through the bushes as he got down, obviously intent on finding her and giggled, wriggling back deeper into the bushes. "Echo still there." she said cheerfully. "Iz Arez still there?"  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:47 pm
"Oui, I am still here." he frowned thinking of all the words she had been using. Her name was echo and she was only using words he used with his accent. He shrugged if off for a bit. He flicked his tail slightly watching some of the bushes move. He rose his brow and a light smirk spread across his face...not a nice, pleaseant smile but a seductive devilish grin. He hadn't smiled a day in his life and never laughed either. But hey, what can you do? He tried to tone down his accent to see if she would follow, he got to his feet traveling to the bushes and brush. "It is good to know that vous are still here. You...I mean." Damn french, he cursed to himself. He stopped he was facing front and his side to her now. "How are you doing today, Echo?" He looked into the brush vaguely seeing her eyes and as he nosed through a bit of the brush, his neck and chest partially through it was so damned thick as well but he could see her face clearly now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:31 pm
"Echo good." she said cheerfully, eyeing the stallion who was grinning at her- like a pervert. Well, no, she couldn't say that, she didn't know the stallion, so she couldn't say that. Knowing she was caught (that had happened a bit lately, hadn't it?) she stood, shaking herself free of the leaves. "How is Arez doing today?" she gave him a sweet smile. "Arez quite talented." she complimented, in reference to both his voice, and his hide-and-seek skill...z?  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:36 pm
He rose his brow as an odd look came across her face that didn't make him feel so...welcome. He shifted back from the brush, he was just kind of...amused that he found her. His head tilted as she spoke again, "Thank you," he replied to her compliment. "I am fine, I guess." He looked back towards the brush, "Vous 'avent..." he had to stop, this was to much work. "You haven't used words that I haven't already spoken, is that why your name is Echo?" If she did this female was more talented than he and perhaps a great deal smarter. His black braids fell into his face as he watched thr brush again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:17 pm
She smiled at him as he asked his question of her, giving a rolling shrug. "I guess." she echoed back. She hadn't named herself, after all... though she couldn't remember who had, or when. She'd just always known she was Echo. Stepping out of the brush, she shifted, picking the last of the leaves from her tail. After all, she might as well reveal herself, it didn't make much sense to remain in the brush when she was already revealed. "I haven't spoken words Arez haven't spoken. I am Echo." she couldn't explain it, it was... a curse, she supposed. She knew the words, she really did. And how to use them. But she just couldn't produce them without them coming from the mouth of another.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:17 pm
He looked to her and his mouth gaped, "You cannot speak anything that anyone has not alread said, can you?" he was baffled almost. "But...thats..." he stopped. "I do not speak because I choose not to, I choose not to express my feelings, but you...you have to express yourself through others. You simply don't have the freedoms that I do and that is like imprisonment." he huffed. This was probably the most he had ever spoken at one time, to one individual. His blue eyes turned from that regular coldness to a slight sympathy, "Am I right?" he added, "Yes, or no." just to be sure so she had a choice. He was suprised, well sort of that she came out but more how she put her sentences together. It was, interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:20 pm
She smiled. Well, he was certainly one to jump for a cause, wasn't he?

But she didn't want his pity for her curse. "Yes, Arez right." She said finally. But... "Echo... I do have freedoms. I do express feelings. I... express through others." As long as she had the words, that was. But she could almost always find the words to say how she felt. Words were powerful, yet they could be so un-noticed. They could say things they didn't realize they had said, and give her a new way to speak.

Someday, she would find her own words though. Someday...  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:22 am
His expression was still hard and cold, "Oui, that is what I said. Through others, but still you have to wait until the words are spoken." he was a bit to proud of catching on to this little game but soon he realized it was not a game. She didn't seem to worry about it, so he shouldn't. This wouldn't carry a normal 'tune' for meeting one day. Ares was an ask questions and get answers kind of guy. But this situation was more delicate and one he wasn't familiar with it. He tilted his head slightly with that devilish smirk that seemed to be almost 'cute' as Cynara would say with the tilt of his head. He shook his head, that female was crazed sometimes he thought. "So..." he frowned slightly. "I am a bit tounge-tied at the moment and parched. I am going to the stream to quench the thirst, perhaps you would like to accompany me, mademoiselle Echo?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff