[PRP] A welcome to remember [Ares/Jazi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:12 pm
User Image

The white stallion took care as he walked having bells around your legs gave you something of a disadvantage when you may not wish to be seen. He was a lively creature and normally a happy one though for now he was shy and somewhat scared. Though he was a proud creature when it came to showing weaknesses and he would not admit fear not unless it involved running away.

The stream he found glistened in the suns rays, it calmed him somewhat. He was a strange looking creature and he knew it, his wings made from that which grew on the ground which could quite possibly be one of the reasons he didn't fly.

It was time to get out and about, he was a social creature and at last he had stepped out of hiding. The stream seemed to be the right place to meet new creatures. He could at last be the social creature he should have always been.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:21 pm
Ares pondered at what to do for this evening or rather day. His eyes flickered at the sun for a moment before shunning away from its light. It seemed to pound on his dark braids and wings. He shuffled them around to cool them off in the breeze. His hooves sloshed in the slush, he turned scenting water and realized his throat was quite parched he turned to it and stopped adruptly realizing another stallion scent was there. God he hoped it wasn't the territorial type otherwise he might have the incentive to take him down. Haha. He moved forward, being a brave soul for being...social  

Death to Blondes

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:31 pm
The stallion had lowered his head to drink letting the cool liquid enter his mouth, it was refreshing and what he needed. His ears pricked up though at the sound of someone else. He had obviously chosen a good spot to find someone to maybe become friends with, if he were lucky.

Jazi turned to the direction that the sound came from and headed in that direction until he saw the other stallion, one who looked normal, who had normal wings. He envied him a little but Jazi had to remember he was just special, nothing wrong with him having wings that seemed somewhat odd.

"Hey, I am Jazi!" He spoke cheerfully as there seemed little reason not to. He shifted his wings a little to make them more comfortable but tried to keep his legs still to avoid the bells tinkling.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:45 pm
Ares looked at the stallion, he was the first adult male he had met with wings. But his wings weren't made out of feathers, rather mistletoe they called it. Ares nodded his slightly, this one was rather...perculiar and up front about things. And enthusiastic, perhaps he had not as rough as a life as Ares had had. He gave it a shot, "Hello Jazi, I am Ares." he did not smile though, he rarely smiled and it would not be for a stranger. He rather blinked and went into a slight bow. "Pleasure, I hope." Ares went to the water and arched his neck taking a drink of the cool liquid. He raised his large head looking back to the stallion. He was like himself, white but he had bells and other adorments as well.  

Death to Blondes

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:45 am
Jazi nodded in response. Ares seemed a nice name to a stallion such as the one in front of him. However the presence seemed to unease Jazi though he wasn't sure why.

"Do you live around these parts?" He asked cautiously, not wanting to seem that he was pushing his nose where it was not wanted. He was new to these parts and such things were new to him. He had yet to explore so maybe there was a possibility that this male could show him some of the good places around the area or at least tell him where to avoid.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:56 am
Ares shook his head, "I live way west of here, but I've been North of these parts I believe. The villages are out that away." he motioned with his head. His azure eyes looked the male's he seemed harmless and submissive. That made him okay in his book. He didn't go for aggressive, territorial males. That just made him want to kick there egotistical a** and most of the time...he did.  

Death to Blondes

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:27 am
"Village?" The idea of those two legged creatures unnerved him a little, he wasn't use to these things and would much rather be as far away from them as possible.

"Do they hunt us?" His voice shook a little as he spoke, he had heard tales of such things happening and he was curious to whether or not they had any truth in them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:02 pm
"Yes, village." he replied. "I live on the outskirts of the lands." He watched him with a solem face. He would not lie to the stallion, though he acted like a foal in his voice. So childish, "Some do, two leggers I mean. But from this village you have no worries. They worship us and live hand in hand it seems. Though I do not."  

Death to Blondes

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 am
Jazi was a little confused as to why they worshipped him and others of his kind but for a second or two he felt special.

"Why don't you?" He hoped his questions weren't annoying or anything but he couldn't help but at least be a little curious. If the two legged creatures worshipped them then it seemed the perfect way to live. How could he not be happy with that?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:27 am
He shrugged, "I live with a two legger but do not see her much. And I prefer just not to go to the village unless I have to." Their were reasons, he thought of some of them as vile beings like skin walkers or perhaps kalonas but that was a different story. He watched the obviously interested stallion with ease, he usually wasn't so calm but it helped when he was meeting others almost every day. Socializing is good so its not so awkward when meeting another and it does not end up in a violent out burst or awkward silences.  

Death to Blondes

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:12 am
Jazi didn't think that was much of an answer but it would do for now, he was the last creature in the world to be able to push for more out of a stranger. He thought about something for a little while and then flung his head back, shaking his mane at the same time.

"Would you show me around? Like the best and worst places to be? I wouldn't want to step on anyones hooves by accident!" He chuckled a little and shuffled his weight about. Stretching his wings a little. He was desperae to go somewhere, staying in one place got boring after a while.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 pm
Ares looked to him, "I s'pose. I can show vous where not to go unless vous want to get murdered by kalonas or skin walkers...vous do not seem like the fighter type. Other wise its is mostly free game 'ze land I mean." his accent was thickening. It usually did thicken unless he was among friends and they didn't mind, he was nervous or getting pissed. He was not nervous or peeved so he wondered why he did not. "Do vous have any o'ter plans for 'ze day?"  

Death to Blondes

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:29 am
Jazi got a little confused, the other stallion seemed to start talking in a very odd way which he found hard to understand.

"I have no other plans, no. I would love it if you could show me about." He forced a smile onto his face realising that it was going to be a challenge to understand him when he spoke but it would help his patience and he needed help with that sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:12 pm
"Alright," he replied. "I'll show vous 'ze borders of where not to go first." he motioned for him to following him, traveling more south. He hadn't ever used the word love in normal sentences yet this stallion had no problem with saying such things. This intrigued him slightly, he hadn't experienced love so he was thinking that this was only an expression that he would very much like to be shown around and not that he liked stallions, he was first getting confused but then he started to but two and two together and it was fine and dandy. He then started to wonder if the stallion was going to talk a lot, he didn't mind talking just starting conversations was not Ares' deal he was more of a question answer kind-o-guy.  

Death to Blondes

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff