Odd Theories of Ian... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meithanos
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:52 am
We've all heard them. We've all probably started a few of them.

But what are some of the prospective "oddities" of Ian that make us love him, or that we've just made up.

The discussion of Ian and The Glowstick in the GCD inspired me to wonder this.

And we've had several sporatic discussion on the likes and dislikes and whatnot of Ian... why not expand them now.

So to start us off... what types of food do we think Ian likes?

I think fish and rice and vegies are among them. He seems that type of person.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:34 pm
I reckon he drinks milk xd  

Kulac Akios

Meithanos
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:27 pm
Okay... due to my recient allergy attack I'm left to wonder... Do you guys think Ian is allergic to anything?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Oooh... I hope not! gonk (I had a VERY bad allergic reaction Friday morning, complete with hives, and several symptoms of shock, but I couldn't go to the hospital due to lack of insurance and funds)  

AlysBrangwin

Saichen

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:05 pm
i think Ian mixes cocoa mix into his coffee :3

mochalicious.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:08 am
Saichen
i think Ian mixes cocoa mix into his coffee :3

mochalicious.

That is some good stuff there!

And now I want coffee...  

Meithanos
Crew

Lord Essick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:59 pm
Hmm...milk, coffee mixed with coca?

DUNKIN DONUT'S ICED COFFEE! heart

He also seems that he may like comfort food a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:12 am
I think he likes noodles, but hates fish. He'll order shrimp lo mein, eat the noodles and then give the shrimp to Rufus.

I also agree with Saichen. Ian looks like a coffee drinker. Though I think he adds some espresso to his mocha.  

Alex Nieves

Dangerous Seeker

Shippougirl16

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:48 pm
I think Ian likes butterscotch Ice cream

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:38 am
Tea and eggs
boy that sounds random.  

PaleMoonMagic

Liara-Shadowsong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:40 pm
Ian almost definitely drinks coffee. If not, then he's just as into either hot tea or cocoa (the good kind made with hot milk) as the average coffee-drinker is into their morning beverage of choice. I think he probably likes rice and noodles. He probably likes the sort of vegetables you can put into stir-fry or such, but I bet he'd balk at the generally-toted-as-very-healthy vegetables, spinach and asparagus and the like.

Hahaha! I can completely imagine Ian ordering shrimp lo mein and giving Rufus the shrimp, too. Also, taking recent plot updates into account, it actually wouldn't surprise me if, when ordering steak or another cooked-to-order meat dish in a restaurant, he'd order it medium-rare or so. (yick...)

For some reason, I imagine Ian liking sushi. No idea why. He'd probably eat it with his fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:21 am
I'm thinking hamburgers for some reason. With pickles. Ian seems like the sort of person who would like pickles. (Pickles. Dx)  

Catalog Cats

Renescence

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:25 pm
I'm definitely thinking Ian is not a fish person. He might eat shrimp on occasion but its the red meat he really goes for. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:41 am
Hmm, steak probably. Cause steak is MANLY.  

Magic Neon

Liara-Shadowsong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:05 pm
Renescence
I'm definitely thinking Ian is not a fish person. He might eat shrimp on occasion but its the red meat he really goes for. ^^

I'm figuring he only eats seafood if it's shrimp or maybe sushi. Red meat? Definitely... rare. I've never understood why people like rare meat, though... two of my best friends like red meat as rare as I imagine Ian eating it, but I just don't get it (can't stomach red meat unless it's at least medium, preferably medium-well if I'm actually trying to enjoy it).  
Ian's Bar and Grill

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff