Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Northern parts of Gaia
Northernlands Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:15 am
A flurry of monsterous bats fly overhead, the beastly formation being that of a perfect spike formation which screams along the sky, the screeches of various monsters heard. It would be in a feild in this ghastly area that this sward would swoop down onto a cowlike monster, devouring it alive, being dead before it could even realize it. The heard would then fly into the air before all colliding at once, a six foot man falling to the ground, his black locks flowing over his moonlit skin. He was nearly transluciant.

"...And just who are you?"

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:22 am
*Moon lit her skin almost shone, the darkness making fire red hair almost look like blood pooling around her face and shoulders, finger nails flashing silver in the dim light, the small woman blinked again at the strange sight that she had just witnessed* Well I was just taking a walk... but I aint a meal for no one so I think you better look someplace else if you want dessert Sir sweatdrop  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:27 am
"...You saw that, then?" Six bats flew down from the herd, surrounding the man before forming a very fine tuxedo. Turning the face became more or less obvious to anyone familiar with technology. It was the face of Mr. Vidunder Veltharn, owner of Nega Corp, a manufacturer of bionic bodypart replacements.

"Then I have no choice but to kill you. No hard feelings, but can't let my reputation get taken down."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:40 am
eek rolleyes oh ya... no hard feelings at all*she scoffed at him, snapping open the metal blades of her fan with a step back* after all, it is just business for the likes of you.... stare
just don't blame me, if I decide to live a little longer and teach you a little lesson in table manners...

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:10 am
Vidunder grinned at the sight of weapons, his bats slowly fluttering lower to him. "And just who do you think my likes are, ma'am?" An iron pole would be vomited from one of the many bats, and the largest of them, a brown dire bat would swoop down and take a bit into that rod before the whole thing solidifies, turning into a great ax. "You will not have the pleasure of teaching me anything."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:25 am
*Raven snorted and shook her hair back behind her shoulders* What you think that just because I'm a woman means I don't read?
I saw you fancy a** picture in a biomedical article that crossed my desk a few months back... I happen to run a clinic*she slid into a better stance, black slippers moving silently against the long grass*

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:39 am
Vidunder shook his head. "So you know who I am. Then I'll go ahead and take the first strike." The man wouldn't be fooling around anymore, sprinting forward quickly, spinning the ax about on his hand, grinning madly as he ran forward before sliding it into his hand, grabbing hold with both hands, lifting the ax high into the air before bringing it down, hoping to cleave the apparent heroine in two.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:46 am
*Rave just rolled her eyes with a soft growl and waited for the down stroke of the axe.. that was the only way to deal with pole arms when you worked best close range... As he swung downwards she would heal spin to her left and strike out with the razor edge of the fan, a blade that was very capable of slicing through solid stone if need be..*  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:56 am
And it would make an outstanding mark, rolling just along Vidunder's throat, slicing it cleanly making a razor edge slice across and through his neck. His death was apparent, his body dropping the ax, the head sliding away along the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 am
*smiling to herself, and feeling quite proud Hono Snapped her fan shut and turned to finish her walk before heading back to Siat's place to see if he needed anything from her* whee  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:10 am
A quiet gurgle could be heard less than seconds after Hono's 'defeat' of Vidunder. "Not bad, miss..." The body stood, stepping slowly to it's head, which was quickly refused. "Not bad at all... But certainly not good enough to do me in." The Ax was deformed when he was struck, so he couldn't use it again for the battle. "Gar, get over here." The large bat that made the ax's head flew to Vidunder's arm, fusing into it, making a long blade. "Where were we?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:24 am
stressed bother...*Raven slowly looked over her shoulder and shuddered a bit as the man "pulled himself together" again* well I guess I will just have to try a little harder... perhaps a different tactic would work better stare
*and on that though she snapped her fingers to ignite a small fire ball in her hand, squinting her chaotic orange eyes against the light*

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
"Well this is no good." Vidunder darted forward, his blade brandished as a sign of his impending contact, hoping to crash into and slice open Raven, his blade aimed along her chest. Assuming this doesn't connect, Vidunder will duck down and kick back before going to the ready. "And just what is your name, ma'am?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:38 am
call me Raven twisted *she laughed a little, her blood pumping as she tossed the fire ball in his face and threw herself into a back handspring, suddenly wishing that she wasn't wearing a dress today* xp  

HonoRaven

Wicked Healer

18,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[ Just Another Face ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:45 am
Vidunder was hardly looking for an upskirt, and was even less interested in her body. He was interested in keeping himself concealed. With the impending fireball, Vidunder raised up his blade arm, hoping it would be destroyed in the process. He got it half right, because it was split in two, but it still connected with his head, throwing him back a good ways. "Dammit!"  
Northern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff