Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:24 pm
Esperanza's sides heaved. She had given birth to three wonderful baskets, which she kept her eyes on at all times. They were so little. So powerless hiding in the baskets that were the shade their fur had been.

Her eyes gazed at the baskets which settled themselves in teh grass, so inncoent in their existance. A peice of her and Tai. She smiled, her mane blowing with the golden feathers behind her ear. She curled around the baskets, keeping herself close, as to not go too far. She was ready for the baskets to open.. Ready to see the foals' smiling faces.

She was so happy, and nothing could harm her now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:36 pm
Though the others had yet to appear back at the teepee with the small gift he had wanted to bring for Esper, Tai couldn't keep himself away from her presence anymore. Already he feared he had missed the actual birth, and the spirits be damned he wouldn't miss another moment.

It had seemed only yesterday that his big sister and his beloved had been planning the extravagant ceremony, and today...

Well he would see what today would bring.

At the entrance to the teepee, his human mother waved him off as he once again galloped off to the place where his heart lay. Part of her he knew would miss him terribly, but he had other duties now, and he only hoped she understood. If he could, he would ask Esper if the rest of his family could visit the baskets.

With those thoughts, he tracked the familiar path to the place she had last been, whickering every so often her name.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:09 pm
As her head rested beside the basket closest to her, which just happened to be the darker od all of them, she heard a soft rustle, and her eyes closed with a gentle smile, but her body quivered with a giddy rush of being a mother. Oh how long she had cherished the thought of being a mother, and bearing new ones to the world to follow in her footsteps, or whichever footprints they left in the ground.

She stood, her hooves pawing at the ground, in a happy stance, and she pranced around the baskets.
Since they'd been born, she wouldnt part with them. She feared to leave them behind, and she refused, which is why Tai would come back periodically. He had a strong bond with his human, and loved her much.

Esper loved ANusha, but with Anusha possibly being married, she'd been around less, and even, hadnt met the baskets which Esper had birthed.

Tai was her love, and she missed him even when they parted for minutes at a time.

She heard him call, and looked into the darkness of the woods, waiting to see the familiar figure.
"Tai! Come see!"

(Is his name pronounced Tay or Tye? Because I want to name a little boy, Tai'Lyr. (Tyler) But if that isnt his name then...lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:14 pm

That tone of voice.. the thinly veiled excitement.. could it?

"Esper! Have they arrived?" He called, brushing past the remaining screening of underbrush to see the answer before his very eyes.

"Oh my..." was all he could murmur, torn between gazing at his children and his love.

"Esper.. I.... "

(( Pronounced like Tyler. XDDD and Epee named her's Biscuit... XDDD Such an amusing family. rofl ))  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:20 pm
"Well no, they havent emerged,.." She stuttered.
"But they are born, and they're... moving! I heard them myself. Just put your ear by the basket, and listen to the life we've created!"
She said, her happy tone uplifting.

She nuzzled her mate, and smiled at him.

"Tai, I am so happy.. I dont think I've ever been happier. What do you think they'll be like? Do you think they'll be kind? Do you thikn they;ll fit in?"

She asked, having all teh problems being worried about prematurely.

Biscuit, lol. If its a girl, Marahute, if its a boy, Tai'Lyr or Golden Wolf)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:25 pm

He nuzzled his mate's warm cheek reassuringly, knowing that she needed his attention more then ever. "My love, they will be loved and nurtured by ourselves and more aunties and uncles then they know what to do with. So you needn't fear, our children will bring only good tidings into the world." He said, the inner strength he rarely displayed glowing in his mahogany eyes.

"Speaking of which, may those aunties and uncles visit us soon?"

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:30 pm
Esper was a big socialite, in the means of family. She rejoiced in seeing family again, and instantly the bad thought went away.

"Oh Tai! Family can definately come and see. I miss seeing some people so much.. Maybe you could grab Micah and Jean0Claude sometime you are out!"

She nuzzled her mate, and her eyes closed with a soft, gentle smile on her face. When she opened her chocolate orbs, she was looking at the baskets again, all wriggly, and moving.

She was sure they were ready to come out, and she wanted them so desperately.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Smiling softly, Tai gently lowered himself down so he was beside the baskets, then he looked up at his mate with entreaty. "Shall we rest until then? Next time I go, I will be sure to bring everyone back."

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Esper layed beside Tai, her face soft.
"Why yes we shall."
She said, putting her head under his chin, in the position she had come to relate with safety and home.
"Yes we shall."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:42 pm
(( Alright, wanna pause this, then take it back up once Epee is on? That way Tai can drag Yei and Grencia along. XDDD ))  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:51 pm
Yush, we shall<33]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:11 am
(( Epee is on Buffy, so Tai's gonna go fetch everyone ))

Stirring restlessly, Tai opened one mahogany eye in mild irritation at the ceaseless poking of his flank. Matching mahoganoy eyes stared back up at him, though smaller, and surrounded with feathers.

"Marahute..." the brown and gold stallion rumbled, shifting into a more upright position, careful not to wake his mate. In response the golden bird creeled and hopped up onto his back. You are called! The bird seemed to say with her expressive eyes and hurried motions towards the not too distant herdland.

Suddenly struck by an idea, (along with coming fully awake) Tai got to his feet carefully and sent the hawk into the sky. "Find Yei and the others, I'll get Flame." he said, mischief and unadultered glee shinning in his dark brown eyes. "Tell them we have a surprise."

((epee, use marahute as you wish. =3 ))  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:29 am
The bird didn't give any argument as she was given her orders. Granted, she wasn't used to taking orders from Bright Spark but recently he seemed to have matured just a little so she would allow him this little request. Besides, as she flew through the air, her keen eyes drifting along the lands below her she couldn't help but anticipate how the family would act when they received the news!

Luckily for her, the "aunt" of the family wasn't particularly hard to find and as she caught sight of the fiery red pelt she slowly began to descend, but even at this height the voices were rather easy to hear...

~~****~~

"We go this way, the river leads this way." Yei informed her partner in a stern tone, a cold edge lining her voice as she gazed critically towards the feathered stallion. He was particularly bright coloured and if anything, stood out more than the red mare but in this circumstance...she was the one being sought out.

However, the stallion deserved a medal for maintaining the completely stoic expression on his handsome face.

"The river does lead that way, yes." Grencia conceded and shook his head, "However, it cuts off slightly further down and leads to a dead end, thus we would be barking up the wrong tree entirely if we followed it." He continued levelly before adding a line (with his hoof) to what appeared to be a crudely drawn map on the ground. "We should go this way."

"That way leads over an even bigger hill."

"But it's the right way."

"Why do men, especially winds always assume they're right?!" Yei demanded, her temper flaring and her cheeks puffing angrily as he maintained his rather unreadable expression, if anything his manner made her even worse.

"Because in this case I am RIGHT - I do get a birds eye view you know!"

"And yet you can hardly navigate on land!"

"If I draw maps I can."

"That map is barely readable." The mare snapped in a surprisingly haughty fashion, causing the stallion to release an exasperated sigh.

"What is it with women and maps?" He enquired scarcely above a whisper, but it was enough to enrage the mare further. Luckily for him, a certain bird descended and landed squarely between his ears.

"Marahute?" Yei enquired in a rather abrupt tone, her tempers still frayed, "Don't tell me you're in league with him."

"Ah yes, because everyone who speaks to me is against you. It's a conspiracy." The stallion muttered disdainfully, receiving yet another glare.

"Well no, actually..." Marahute would have raised a brow if it was anatomically possible but instead she simply watched the exchange with interest - she had never seen this stallion after all and she had never seen Yei quite so riled up.

He really was impressive.

"Then what?" Yei enquired testily.

"Tai would like you to go to his teepee, he has a surprise for you all!" The hawk informed the pair merrily before eyeing Grencia critically, "Although I don't know who you are." She added before giving a small wave of her wing and thrusting herself into the air again.

...Much to Grencia's fascination, Yei's expression immediately softened at the mention of her brother.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:47 am
The short gallop to the teepee barely winded Tai, so he felt not at all put out by a triumphant whinny to finish the run. Flame, naturally, had been dozing, and was startled awake by the call so close at hand.

Crousader, naturally, was yelling louder then a blue jay at a mocker bird, so he missed the call entirelly.

And Blais, well Blais was unnaturally silent, so he heard the call loud and clear despite his mentor's... preachings. "It appears we have been summoned." The painted stallion interrupted quietly, ears flicked in the direction of the teepee, stopping the white stallion mid rant. Something about the thics of war...

Brows furrowed, Crousader snorted in irritation but didn't try to debate the statement. "Then lets return." he said shortly, springing aloft with speed and agility the heavier landbound stallion could only envy. Usually.

This time Blais had the advantage. Since the encampment was filled with trees, his mentor often had a difficult time landing. Grinning to himself, the painted stallion took off for the teepee encampment with renewed vigor.

As for Tai and Flame, well Flame had demanded an explanation, but much to his chagrin, his former student refused him with a simple. "Wait for the others."

And then he promptly started cropping grass.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:00 am
"I know where I'm going!" Yei snapped angrily as she stomped through the foothills and began to descend the slope with what could only be described as the 'delicacy of a giant'. Her cheeks were still puffed and her eyes glistened with fury, her temper only fed further by the quiet manner in which Grencia was treating her.

"You are absolutely certain?" The wind continued softly, flicking his tail as he followed after her with surprising grace and ease. Beneath her hoof stomps, his own steps couldn't even be heard...she really was making enough room for the both of them at this precise moment in time. The stallion would have sighed at this, he had quite a number of times but he was quickly beginning to adjust to the fact that the one he loved and adored had changed to the point that she had terrible anger management - most of which was directed at him.

"I KNOW WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES!" The mare stormed furiously, swinging round to glare at the stallion (again) before proceeding into the forest. Her back was turned from then on and thus she didn't notice him flinch as he entered the enclosed space of the forest, although he had a sneaking suspicion she would have no sympathy for his sense of vulnerability in the given circumstances.

"Well, you said that about the Grove too." Grencia murmured quietly, offering a wistful smile as she swung round to stare at him again. Thankfully his delicate smile was enough to make her storm off faster and they made quick work of the forest - although he couldn't help but feel like they were going in circles.

"We've been this way before." He stated calmly, pausing to await the next glare but unusually he didn't receive one.

"That's because Winds have no appreciation for the smaller, more subtle changes in the forest." She replied snidely - ah, so he hadn't received a glare, just a kick to the teeth.

"Ouch." He stated plainly, although his ears did p***k in recognition of the teepee that he had come across in passing a while ago - that teepee that had that odd bear in it.

"Is that it?"

"Yes."

"Oh." Was all he could say, although mentally it was more along the lines of 'Oh dear...

"Taaiiiii!" Yei chirped in a merry, sing song voice as they approached.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff