i feel bad... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

hotfudgesundaegirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:21 pm
i listen to my resource room teacher yelling at this other student telling him his grades are horrible and he needs to do SOME work..its sad cause it reminds me of the talks i had last year crying and when i hear this it feels like she's yelling at me  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:48 pm
dacapo101
i listen to my resource room teacher yelling at this other student telling him his grades are horrible and he needs to do SOME work..its sad cause it reminds me of the talks i had last year crying and when i hear this it feels like she's yelling at me

Well... did you start doing your work? Because if you did, and you're not doing bad, you should be proud.
Remember that these conversations were in the past and you're better now. : )

Little Miss Climax

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:48 am
dacapo101

I'v never personally had that probleme, wng it and just barely pass every year xd ...anyhow I would let it go, it's nothing to worr about, as long as you'reworking at changing it then there is no point in feeling bad, feel bad for what you won't change  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:03 am
heart try to feel better by laughing at stupid people smile  

defenderdarksun

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:35 am
the teacher is yelling? that must have been pretty scary for the student, especially when it concrens their grades... don't worry! since the teacher isn't yelling at you and yelling at someone else instead then you're doing good!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:20 pm
Chrono.flame
the teacher is yelling? that must have been pretty scary for the student, especially when it concrens their grades... don't worry! since the teacher isn't yelling at you and yelling at someone else instead then you're doing good!! 3nodding

Thats reasuring....I think...  

Grimm IronShade

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:46 am
defenderdarksun
heart try to feel better by laughing at stupid people smile

ya laffing at me always helps my friend! but honestly, who cares wat a bunch of old loud peopl say about work? Wat do they know?how to clean denchers? and scrape bunyans?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:06 am
C0DiE626
ya laffing at me always helps my friend! but honestly, who cares wat a bunch of old loud peopl say about work? Wat do they know?how to clean denchers? and scrape bunyans?

That's funny! blaugh denchers and bunyans...... lol  

lazy bonz

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:45 am
tao neutrino
C0DiE626

That's funny! blaugh denchers and bunyans...... lol

what...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:34 pm
wat do u mean "what...?"  

C0Dy_626

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:01 am
I thought what C0DiE said was funny. lol
And I liked the way he spelled denchers and bunyans. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 am
tao neutrino
I thought what C0DiE said was funny. lol
And I liked the way he spelled denchers and bunyans. xd

thats much appretiated thanx  

C0Dy_626

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:37 pm
that just shows what a nice person you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:14 pm
Meh, don't worry about it. Just don't pay attention to the put-downs and learn from it. I don't think the teacher should be yelling like that.

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces