Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to get
  Married?!?!
View Results

PrettyBoiVin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 pm
I'm currently selling these for 1000 Gold a piece as they can be very time consuming to get just right!

When submitting, please Use the Following Form!!!

Groom(Full name if possible):
Where From:
Bride/other Groom (Full Name if Possible):
Where From:
Two Witness names:
Colors you'd like to have, or a color theme (using Microsoft Publisher):

I will include a small picture(s) of your character/avi, watevs for an additional 200 gold. (Ie, to Gaians I would use their avis.. I cna even make them holding hands... or if you married yourself off to, say, Asato Tsuzuki, I could use a small pic of him and your avi or a pic of you... If you're marrying two characters, I could try t find a pic of them together, or use two seperate pics.)

Also, if you provide both pictures, the extra price is just 100 gold vice 200. Make sure to include the pics in your request here if you are providiing them.

Post it here, in the shop!!! I will put yourr Certificate up as a picture in this first message when it is done!!! (I will also PM you to notify you. once you start a trade for the gold, I will post your certificate here and then we will complete the trade)

Be it known that if you "steal" a certificate (ie, cancel the trade) I will turn you into the moderators both in the guild and on Gaia for scamming

let's keep honest people honest

HUGGLES!!!

Please be kind enough to save it to your desktop so you don't use up all my bandwidth on Photobucket.

User Image

Note: while Originally designed for the Otaku-minded, I can tweak these certs for anyone!!! (Buffy, Vampire the Masquerade, etc...)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:02 am
how's that work?
rolleyes ninja ninja ninja rolleyes  

aphrodite0023

Narwhal of Death

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:50 pm
Can we see an example?  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢