Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazuli Tribe!
  <3!
View Results

ninetails4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:46 pm
"Oh thats right i didn't tell you did I? Lazuli grove is the place where our Crown sits upon. Kendra prays there a lot so it's really special." She smiled as the came to the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:25 pm
Prayer? That didn't sound promising...

"Who does she pray to? Do you know?"

If it wasn't the Moon Fox...He wanted to join Toki's tribe, he did, but he couldn't stray from the path that the Moon Fox had set out for him, either.

"Whom does she pray to, brother. Whom."

Rina tried not to sigh. Her brother could have truly atrocious grammar some days. So it was her duty to correct him, and show him the error of his ways.

However, he seemed to not have heard her--he was staring far too intently at Toki, awaiting an answer, and Rina was quite certain she saw hints of worry and fear upon his face.

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

ninetails4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:38 pm
"Hmm I don't know but i think it was the igher beings who profect all Modifox. Something like that. I'm sorry I don't know Ari-kun." She hung her head in sadness. "Oh we are here the Lazuli Crown."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:04 pm
None of that sounded like the Moon Fox. The one he followed rarely interfered in the lives of other modifoxes, for protection or anything. However much it saddened him, he was starting to think more and more that he just couldn't join Toki's tribe. He was going to miss seeing his best friend, but he couldn't just turn from his path, either.

"It is very nice," Rina commented, noticing that brother seemed troubled. She suspected that she knew the reason, and so she tried her best to distract Toki from how brother looked--she did not think that brother would take well to being forced to inform Toki that he would be unable to join her tribe. She did feel sorry for him, and so she tried to give him time to bring his thoughts into order, by engaging Toki in conversation, distracting Toki from brother.  

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

Lavandar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:46 pm
Kendra's ears perked up as she heard what sounded like a few other Modi's, ones she did not recognize the voices of very well, following Toki. She uttered to Danzo and Silvie, "I'm following those voices..." And trailed off in the direction she heard them. They were coming from the Lazuli Grove.

Kendra pounded through the woods, jumping lightly over any obstacles that met her path. She finally broke into the clearing and looked up immediately at the crown. It was undisturbed. She heaved a sigh of relief, then continued her search for the foreigners, wondering what they were doing here.

After a bit, her eyes found them. It was only Ari and Rina, seemingly having a tour of the lands from Toki. Kendra squinted up at the luminescent crown, that was filtering the midday light so perfectly through it, refracting it into her eyes, and looked back at the others with a smile. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She said, still grinning at them cheekily.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:18 pm
Toki looked at Ari-kun's sad and troubled face. "Ari-kun? Are you okay?" She tried looking at his eyes but he didn't seem to look up. Was he sad? But why would he be? Was he hurt? "Are you hurt?" Did something make him hurt bad?

"Thank you Rina-chan." Toki looked to Rina-chan and tried smiling.

She looked around thinking she heard a sound. She soon shrugged it off.

((Toki=Chii XD;; ))  

ninetails4

Fates_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:28 pm
[what does reserved on the first page for]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:30 pm
[[Fates - It's just reserved in case I have something else I need to add to the tribe in the future heart

AHH!!! *Steals Toki* I LURVE CHII! CHII SHALL BE MINE!!! Grr... mad D]]

Lavandar

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:58 pm
"No, I'm not hurt."

Not in body, he wasn't, although his soul hurt, that he couldn't be in the same tribe as his best friend. He couldn't ignore the calling of the Moon Fox just like that, and join this tribe who didn't share his beliefs. He would have to create his own tribe, then, and be sure that at least he would be the one in charge, so he wouldn't have to worry about anyone forbidding him from visiting his friend.

Rina knew what brother meant to say, and knew that he would not say it yet. Should she say it for him? Or would the struggle to force out words he did not like do him good? She was not sure. They had drifted so apart, and she hardly knew him; she no longer understood him better than she understood herself.

As the silence stretched on, though, Rina made her decision. She would have to speak for brother, then, and hope that it would be for his best.

"Brother is sad because he feels he cannot join your tribe. He feels a calling from another, one he refers to as the Moon Fox."

She could merely hope that it would be for the best for all of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:47 pm
Toki frowned. Ari-kun was lying but why? Why would Ari-kun lie? "Ari-kun..." She listened to Rina-chan. "Ari-kun feels sad because he can not join my tribe..."

Toki turned to face her childhood friend. Her bit a hair like fur fell over her eyes hiding them. "Ari-kun... We can still visit each other and see each other but it would be less often... You should... Do as you want.. Or what you fell is right. You don't need to do anything to just be with me. I will always be your friend no matter what happens. You where my first real friend and I will always love you as my friend but we knew this day would come the day we would have to part and be in different tribes.."

((Ekk!

Toki: "Ekk! Whats Lav doing?"))  

ninetails4

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:46 pm
Ari wished that Rina hadn't said anything. Even though he knew that he never would have been able to say that himself. Still. He should be the one to break the news to Toki.

"That's right. We'll still be able to see each other often. I'll start my own tribe, so we can see each other as often as we want, okay?" Ari asked, stepping closer to Toki, and licking her ear to try to reassure her. It felt like he and Rina were drifting apart, and he didn't want the same thing to happen to him and Toki!

Feeling that Toki and Ari needed some time alone, Rina turned to face the Elder, who had come some short time ago.

"What is beautiful? The land, the crown? Yes to both. Or do you mean something else?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:01 am
"Ari-kun... I'll miss you everyday when I can't see you." Toki smiled a bit as happy yet sad tears became to out. "Okay Ari-kun. We will see each other as often as we can." She licked his ear back and tried to 'hug' him.  

ninetails4

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:49 pm
"I'll come visit you as often as I can. And you'll always be welcome in whatever lands I choose for my own."

He realized that he was starting to speak formally, like his sister, because of the stress. He did feel bad, that he couldn't join Toki's tribe, but there really wasn't anything that could be done about that, so he should just stop blaming himself. Easier said than done, though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:01 pm
"I'm glad Ari-kun." She smiled sweetly. "Y-your treating me like I'm Royal in your tribe." Toki slightly blushed. "Thank you so much Ari-kun."

Toki licked his ear and enjoyed being with her best friend ever.

ninetails4

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Ari blushed a little, not quite meaning for it to sound that way. Or maybe he did. Toki was his best friend ever, so why shouldn't she get some special privileges?

"Hey, you remember that river and clearing we found a while back? Think I should claim that for my tribe lands?"

Dumping ground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff