Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:28 pm
"Oh ok, well you're still a nice brother" she looked at the rose and tried to file down the thorns with her horn like Viscoso suggested. "We will see if it's work"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:32 pm
Viscoso bent his head down to rub his horn on the other side of the rose to try and file it down more. "Hopefully it does because I don't have any ideas on how to pick it if it doesn't work."  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:32 pm
Apparently it was working. Slowly but surely all the thorns were remove from the rose. " You got a great idea Viscoso", then after she tried to cut the rose with her teeth  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Viscoso held his head high, proud of his acomplishment. "Well that's one of my fabulous ideas that have worked", he chuckled. "Most of my ideas don't turn out very well but I guess there's a first time for everything, right?", he said smiling a bit and leaning down to catch the rose in case it fell.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:03 pm
She spoke with the rose in her "it wach a greatch ichea" then she put the rose in the basket. "There was other you think ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:10 pm
He shrugged a bit. "I don't know. Maybe if we look around this area we can find some more like that rose. Maybe in different colors!", he said excitedly. "C'mon, let's get to looking."  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:42 am
She nodded " I follow you Viscoso, and even if they are not, we will maybe found something even better" she walked calmy behind Viscoso, looking arround to find more flowers  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:52 pm
Viscoso nodded as well and walked around, looking for spots of color that might indicate some flowers. He glanced back at the mare every once in a while, trying to think of something to say. "Soo..umm..Do you like to fly?", he asked. What kind of question is that?!, he thought.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:11 am
Krysta looked at Viscoso then smiled, "well to tell you the truth i never try, i was afraid my wings can't support my weight and i may fall.
It's stupid i know but i'm like this" she laughed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 am
Viscoso looked back at her and tilted his head a bit. "You've never tried?" He stopped for a minute and nosed one of her wings lightly. "They do seem kinda fragile. But hey who needs to fly? I can't fly, so you can stay on the ground with me", he said, grinning a little bit.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:33 am
She nodded "No i didn't. I know Hedwig and Silverwings the winged soquili with who i live always fly, but i never try, i don't really know how to do too." she looked at her wings. She prefer being in the ground actually. "With pleasure i will stay with you. It will be better than flying alone in the sky for sure". she winked  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:20 am
Viscoso looked at her curiously and decided to play along with her little joke. "Well of course it's better with me. Hello, I'm me", he said chuckling. "But ya know", he started, shuffling his hooves a bit. "I've never told anyone this before but...I've always wanted to fly. Just to able to soar through the air and feel like your weightless in the sky." He looked up for a second before looking at the ground again. "I know it's kinda dumb."  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:31 am
Krysta laughed and looked at him smilling "It's not dumb at all. I would love to make you fly but i don't know how to do. But i can try to fly to realise your wish. I mean you want to fly, but you can't. I can fly but i never try, so maybe i can try for you. It will not help maybe but.." she waited to know what he thought about it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:35 am
Viscoso perked his ears a little and looked at her curiously. "But what if you can't fly? What if you fell and got hurt?", he questioned.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:40 am
She smiled "well i was born with them, i'm sure i can. And if i got hurt you will be near me to search for help so it's ok i think". She switched her wings. She didn't really know how to do, but she supposed it was like this, she remembered Hedwig when she did the same.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff