Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:20 pm
User Image
The day was clear and warm. Krysta was taking a walk to find flower. She wanted to decorate the teepee to celebrate Anshu passage in the adult world. She took a basket with her to put the flower in. She handed it in her mouth.

She started searching near to the river because she knew there was beautiful flower arround

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:29 pm
User Image

Viscoso was out grazing not too far from the river. He didn't like to be too near the water ever since he had fallen in when he was little, but he still enjoyed the sound of the running water splashing over the rocks. The rainbow stallion hadn't gotten out very much even now that he was grown, he didn't have many friends to talk to but that never stopped him before.

He tossed his long mane out of his eyes and gazed at the sky, losing himself in another one of his daydreams.

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:37 pm
Krysta looked everywhere and picked the most beautiful flower she found. She saw a shiny light and understood when she watched closely it was a stallion with rainbow color. She stared at him without paying attention, attracted by his nice colors.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Finally snapping out of his little daydream, he looked around and spotted a light turquoise mare watching him. His ears perked toward her with curiousity as he looked at her wings. They were different. Not like any other wings he had seen before. Most had what looked to be like bird wings but hers reminded him of a..butterfly.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:47 pm
Krysta realised she was staring at him and shook her head. She walked towards him to say hello. "Hello, i'm Krysta". Her voice was soft and clear as water. Her wings switched when she walked and catched the sun making great reflects.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:54 pm
The stallion was almost put in a trance as he watched her wings reflecting off the light. "You have pretty Viscoso my name's wings", he said, obviously not paying attention to what he was saying. "Er, sorry. My name's Viscoso. I apologize for starring I've just never seen wings like yours before."  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:58 pm
Krysta smilled softly "I was starring too, you're nicely colored, i like rainbow. Nice to meet you Viscoso. My wings are butterfly like wings. i'm a aliflutter like two-legged people say".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:08 pm
"Well thank you", he smiled. "For some reason I seem to get compliments on all my rainbowy goodness", he chuckled, shaking his head. "I don't think I've ever met anyone with a horn and wings before. This must be my lucky day!" Viscoso had met a mare with wings before and even a few normal horses as well. The only other unicorns he knew were his family so this definately was an exciting day for him.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:29 pm
Krysta smiled "Well you must have some success with the mare" she winked and laugh softly. "People in my family said i bring luck because of my clover mark, who know maybe it's true" Everything on Krysta was soft, her movement, her laugh, her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:34 pm
Viscoso laughed with her. "Me? Nah, surprisingly I've gotten most of my compliments from other stallions....But that was when I was young and all", he said quickly, trying to cover up the awkwardness of what he said. "Luck, eh? Well have you had any good luck so far to prove that it's true?", he asked curiously, tilting his head causing his mane to fall into his face.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:58 pm
Krysta tried to remember. "Well not really, my life was normal, but it's much other who have luck when i'm arround than me" she laughed " she switched her wings when she tried to think about something happen in the past, but she can't remember  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:06 pm
"Oh really? So if I stick around you long enough somethign lucky will happen to me?", he chuckled.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:12 pm
Krysta smilled "Who know ? But maybe you must stay with me forever before something happen, it may be dangerous" she laughed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:42 pm
"Dangerous? How so? Someone as pretty as you couldn't lead to danger", he smiled. Viscoso found himself gazing at her wings again and even glanced at them every once in a while while they talked. He didn't know what about them fascinated him so much.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:51 pm
Kysta blushed a little "thank you. I was meaning you will not find your special someone if you stay with me forever."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff