Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I want to know you better (Suiren and Nalani)END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:41 pm
Nalani giggled at him, "Don't you just look adorable." She reached out and moved his mane away from his face and smiled. The mare suddenly 'eeped' as she felt something wrap around her leg. Quickly she raised it to find some seaweed. Nalani sighed a relief, glad to see that it wasn't a threat to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:01 pm
He laughed when he saw her being frightened by just seaweed. "I return you the compliment, you look adorable right now"

He approached her and nuzzled her softly. "You know Nalani i really like you".
Then he turned his head of all red and put her back in the water.

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:09 pm
She could have laughed at his reaction but thought it wasn't necessary. The happy little mare used her tail to raise his head from the water and stared into his eyes. "You're such a sweetheart, I hope you know that." Nalani gave him a little peck on his muzzle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:19 pm
He blushed even more. "It's being with you which make me turn like that." he bowed. "My princess i will be with you forever."  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:24 pm
"And I with you, for all eternity." She smiled, her eyes filled with so much joy and happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:01 pm
He simply smiled too. "I will go out now." He walked out of the water and a little far from Nalani to not send her water in the face he shook his body. Then he sat in the sand to dry under the sun.  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:13 pm
She followed him out and sat next to him. Nalani played with his long mane, which she so much loved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:20 pm
He looked at her when she sat. "It may be time to go back home soon." he looked the sky, it was soon night.  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:27 am
The mare stopped what she was doing and pouted at him. "Can you not stay here with me? This is my home." She tilted her head and looked at him with innocent eyes. "Where is it that you live? I hope it's not too far. It would be a pleasure if I could visit someday."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:51 am
The stallion looked at her softy "If it's your home of course i will stay with you." he nuzzled her. "Well my two-legged teepee is near the forest not to far from the village. It will be a pleasure to make you visit one day. When you want".  

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:39 pm
Her smile was as bright as the sun. "It make me more than happy to have you stay here with me, but what of your two-legger? Won't she be upset if you are gone for too long.?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 am
Suirien thought about his two-legged friend, she was a really nice person, he knew she will be happy for him but he must go tell her about the fact that he will leave with Nalani from now.

"You're right i must go tell her, well at least make her understand that i found my princess and i will leave with you now."

He looked the sky. "She will not worried for tonight so i will go home tomorrow and tell her. For now the night is at us my dear princess".

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:48 am
She nodded in understanding and smiled. Perhaps his two-legger would like to join them here at the beach one day. As the mare turned to began her walk her, she wandered how her two-legger will take it when she finds out about the stallion that she is about to bring home. Oh I hope she doesn't turn him down.

Nalani watched as the sun began to set. They would soon be at her home. It felt strange now that she had company and someone like herself to spend the night with.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff