Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I want to know you better (Suiren and Nalani)END Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:14 am
This rp is only between Lovely Guardian and Lorako, please don't post

User Image

The day was sad, the weather not really great, the sky was gray and there is a rain smell in the air. But Suiren was not able to stay at home. His last meeting with Nalani not really gone well and he was worried he deffinitely upset her.

The starry stallion walked in the land, his long hair played in the wind. He tried to find something to do about this situation. He didn't understand why he reacted like this, he was not like this before. What happen to him ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:19 am
i'm going to be lurking so watch out. wink  

starrystarberry

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:24 am
User Image

The day seemed very...glum, which made the mare a bit depressed. She prayed for it not to rain. Not only would her lovely wings be in danger, but she would have to remain hidden in a cave so they wouldn't get wet. Sighing, she remembered the day before when she told Suirien about the other stallions who wanted to take her as their mate. It must have made him extremely upset for he called her cruel as if she had brought this upon herself. It's not my fault. Over and over she thought about how her two-legger had caused all this to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:37 am
Suiren looked at the sky, i didn't want it rain, i didn't really care about being wet actually, everything will be better than a cave. He was always scared in dark place. He walked arround till thinking about what he said. I was too much i think he understand he was wrong but when he thought about Nalani going with an other stallion he was not able to calm himself, and he didn't really understand why. Jealousy ?, but if he was jealous, that means he was in love, he didn't know. Maybe, but i'm not sure..

As he was lost in his mind, he arrived near the moutain. "Oh crap"

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:41 pm
She neared the mountains as she walked out from the large forest. A bit of sun shone through the darkened clouds overhead. Many times before had she explored the magnificent mountains, but never had she crossed to the desert beyond. The view from the top would have been beautiful, but the clouds shut out the light from the land so you wouldn't be able to see anything. Making her way across the open field, thoughts went back to the stallion, Suirien. I wonder what he's doing this instant...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:34 pm
Suiren was trying to find a way to leave the mountain and the dark place. But the rain started to become heavy. And he will soon need to find somewhere to hide. This idea scared him.

As he walked to find a place he saw a little cave, not to deep, he thought maybe it will be alright. As he walked near the cave his thoughts went back to Nalani I want to see her to apologize

Lorako

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:54 pm
The mare dashed into the small cave just a second before the rain started to pour down on the earth. Her head whirled around to make sure nothing had happened to her graceful wings. That was a close one... She sighed, remembering how much she hated the rain. How she wished she could have normal wings so that she could enjoy the raindrops and not hide in terror. Slowly, she lowered herself to the ground in the corner of the cave and waited for the storm to pass.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 pm
((hello!! nalani.. a secret?? share it with me?? whee ))  

starrystarberry

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:42 pm
The rain was too hard, Suiren really didn't have the choice, he need to hide somewhere. He arrived in front of the small cave he saw before. He hesitated a moment, the place was dark, and small. He really hated it.

When he finally decide to enter in, he saw there is already someone, but it's to dark to see who. "Hum can i enter ?" he asked politely

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:33 pm
Ears perked up and she lifted her resting head. Someone stood in the entrance of the cave. They asked for permission to come in. It was pretty dark so she couldn't see anything. The mare hesitated, "Um...sure come in." She tried to get used to the darkness and try to find out who the stranger was. Her nostrils flared as she took in its scent. "Suirien?"  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:46 pm
Suiren enterred as he got the permission from the apparently mare in. But he didn't go too far, just enough to hide himself from the rain. Then he heard the voice calling his name "Na...Nalani ?" He froze, he didn't expect to find her here  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:57 pm
So it was true, her nose had not betrayed her. There in front of her stood the handsome stallion who had brought her down the other day. Her tail curled up beside her as she turned her head. The pain slowly returning to her heart as she remembered his words the last time they met. "You are cruel."

"So it is you, Suirien." She wondered why he was here. Surely he did not need to hide from the rain. "What brings you here?"

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:50 am
Suiren didn't really know how to react, he thought of many way to apologize when he saw her, but now she was in front of him he didn't know anymore. He tried to find something to say but only one word come out of his mouth "rain" He felt stupid. She was here in front of him, why he wasn't able to just say I'm sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:10 am
Her face turned into a frown. Well, seems he forgot what happened... She sighed and turned back to him. "So the rain brought you here as well. You might as well lay down and wait for the storm to pass." Nalani wondered if he DID remember and if he was trying to hide it. "Since we're both in here...you want to talk?"  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:17 am
Suiren felt bad. Why he needed to feel shy right now, he didn't like to be in this dark place maybe it's why. With all the courage left on him. he was finally able to speak "I'm sorry Nalani, i'm the worst i hurt you but you didn't deserve it, it was because i love you, and you, you spoke about other stallions i was jealous, but it was not a reason to say it to you, i'm really sorry, sorry sorry" he said really fast. But now he felt even worse, and if she didn't fogive him ? He sit because his leg didn't support him anymore  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff