Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
News flash ... New things...Please read! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Ahoy everyone, we have great news today due to my lack of organization to make it better we have added The Character Approval/Storage Area! *cuts ribbon* I declare this section officaly open!

pirate Arr you enjoy yourself meheartties. (and be sure to read " Welcome To The Character Approval/Storage Area!" thread.

join us next time for our next excitement!

~Darkforgoten fallen angel  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:38 pm
Man it's been awhile since I last updated soo please forgive me!

OMG We now have an X-men rpg , so if you have any questions feel free to contact me.. Even if it means you have no idea where the rpg is.. ( Do us a favour and please join >.<)

Anywho that's all for today!

ninja

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 pm
Hey everyone it's been awhile, this time I'm talking to you all from Baltimore , We will be having a special video up when I get around to it! It features Travis Willingham doing our singature move eek ... Don't it should be up soon! More to come about this fantastical events to come!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 pm
you can view the video and other cool stuff here  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm
My my it's been forever since i last posted! hi everyone, just wana give you all a heads up! We now have a X-men rp and could use people baddly! Well that's for all for now and be sure to check the link below!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17847137

Well until next time! Stay Frosty!

~Darkforgoten fallen angel

Ps: We also have a 1X1 rp section eek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:42 pm
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay its been quite awhile since I last did one these.
I'm proud to announce that we have a current contest running in the chatterbox! Feel free to invite your friends to the guild so they can also join in on the fun! If your interested please continue reading towards the end this annoucement. But before I begin as you know with contests there is rules! First off 1) Try to stick around in the thread. This greatly increases your chance of wining. 2) behave and follow the Tos & the guild rules. With those rules a side here's how you enter! Any guild member is open to entering even staff! So all you have to do is generate a random number from zero (lowest) to 10,000 (highest) the number #2345. If i'm offline please pm with telling me you win! With all that out of the way I hope you all. Enjoy the contest have fun and good luck to all of you!

~Darkforgoten fallen angel,

Owner and Captain

PS here is the link;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/oh-my-glob-want-some-art-or-rp-castiel-needed-asap/t.93359453/?action=viewResult  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:05 am
Ok so we now have a filler/section. Since we needed somewhere to keep old stuff! There you go Tenshi! Now stop nagging at me for the clutter! For everyone's else info the new forrum is called Guy on A Buffalo! Lol rofl its our official recyling/archive section. Members are not usually allowed to post unless given permission by me! Thank you for reading and good day! dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:50 am
Dedication Speech: Since all of you ask me why we make role-plays. Here's the answer. These role-plays are dedicated to the late Robin Williams, Monty Oum, Edd Gould, Lenard Neymoy, Sir Terry Pratchett and everyone else who meant dearly to us. Even through these are tough times we make these RP for fans and to spread the fandom so no one is forgotten. 'Cause we are fans just like you! On behalf of us all lets remember to give our thanks and remember everything good. R.I.P. Everyone may each find peace!  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 pm
So there's announcement in the works! So nobody post unless I tell you ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:37 pm
So we now have a walking dead rp. Its all thanks to Dragon- sempai. Please note This RP is based off the tv series with comic book elememts. Please be respectful. anywho here's the link blelow.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/the-walking-dead-role-play-open-and-accepting/t.96237283/  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:45 am
Since the other walking dead rp died we have one in the guild which has started!  
Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games