Reply 73: Random Life Discussion
Who was your first true love?.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shoulder Conscience

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:42 pm
I haven't found mine yet, and my friend says I probably will never fall in love anyway because they say I don't care for people enough and that I'm too dry. Well, I'll see how that goes. She really did know how to ruin my self esteem, though. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:23 pm
I'm still waiting...

I wonder how we would meet.

...or if he was here the entire time.

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

Serendipity Splendor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 am
*sighs*

Still looking.... I'd like to be hopeful there is such a thing as True love, but I don't think everybody finds it...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:24 am
Hahaha! My first love, the one I truly went out of my way for, the one whose faults I accepted and adored as well as strengths is sadly not with me, but with another, their happiness is greater than the happiness we could have had. It has taken me so long to come to grips and accept that. I have now relegated myself to confidential friend and loving voice of compassion.  

Vinessa_Valentine

[Penny.for.your.pants]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am

Jakob and I have been together since 07.07.07

I am truly in love.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Quote:
c'mon I think love is stupid, and always ends bad

How can you say something like that. Its not like you get a choice if you want to be in love or not it just gets to you for whatever weird reason there is.

Sure love hurts people, brings anger and sadness, but those can strengthen you, and love is magical, you should treasure it even though it tears and rips your insides out because there ARE moments where it could bring joy happiness and that it can make you feel like you have got everything in the world.

My first love is still with me right now but we are in a very complicated relationship. We have been together 2-3 years now except not in public its difficult to explain.

BannedAccount8623822

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 pm
I am going to marry my first (and only) love next year in June. Very excited. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 pm
True love... *sighs*
The biggest load of crap you could ever buy into.
Love was invented to create a holiday in February so that all the candy, card, and talking stuffed animal companies wouldn't go out of business and florists would'nt have to close after Christmas.

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200

Starnight94

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm
idk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm
...all love does for you is hurts you.if you think you love someone,move to a new state.  

Kitaniji Megumi

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm
Kitaniji Megumi
...all love does for you is hurts you.if you think you love someone,move to a new state.

thank you for seeing the light. love is a time-wasting, money-wasting business ploy.

73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff