Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m i d g e t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:15 pm
[] ..Or have you even found them yet? []

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:17 pm
I found mine! heart heart i love him so much that it makes me cry with happiness! crying crying crying  

Angel_Rowen

From the Desk of Dr Madly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:00 pm
I love her with all my heart. I know we'll be together for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:03 pm
My first true love... broke me down and made me question life itself..... but now we're very good friends rofl  

Dumna

allucard88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:41 pm
My first love ripped my heart out and ate it domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:54 pm
First loves are just that... your first.
I'd rather not remember any pain I was put through.
I've had plenty of "loves" since then. < 3

Little Miss Climax

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:38 am
m i d g e t

My first crush was when I was in 4th grade (I guess it doesin't count as true love but...) it was holloween at school and she came dressed as a goth, then Iliked he untill the 7th grade, that also started my love for goths xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:35 pm
Xero the black wind
m i d g e t

My first crush was when I was in 4th grade (I guess it doesin't count as true love but...) it was holloween at school and she came dressed as a goth, then Iliked he untill the 7th grade, that also started my love for goths xd

thats cool cool  

allucard88

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:28 pm
That's cheesy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:03 pm
Ultra Sex
That's cheesy.

my life could be a twisted sitcom  

Grimm IronShade

Little Miss Climax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:23 pm
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
That's cheesy.

Really? I think anyone's could.
What makes your different?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:54 pm
Ultra Sex
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
That's cheesy.

I'm the only known person to ever be sent to the BACK of the classroom alest once in every class I go to, the teachers really hate me to the point where the ignore me xd I like messin' with 'em...but really I'm sure there are betters, but my life is pretty insane, I'm in girl hell where 3 friends all like me, what do I do? I go out with one, reject her get hated by another and the one who lved me the most, and the longes, the one I only now care about doesin't realize it, and I'm pretty sre I'm too late, I should'a done something the first 3 times she liked me (littereally) and then I have school, I can't say half the stuf I do there, I hang with the "gangsters" "goths" "nerds" "geeks" all of 'em everyday I decide with whom I want to sit with, where I will probally get thrown out of hte caeteria for doing somthing stupid, all of the teachers know me, I wouldin't be suprised if I'm on some of ther speed dials, the princibal knows more about me then my mother, I don't have a father, well I'v never met him, and I always have to deal with guys brought home, and if I don't like 'em I have a bad habbit of scaring them away, something about two dozen swords in my bedroom and 5 years of classes in using them and pretty much anything within reach as a dangerous weapon makes them nerveous, I also have a twisted sence of humor, you should meet the sucker she brougt home who didin't know what "rauchambeau" was...he may not be having any kids soon.
Well let's just say that it's pretty messed, but atleast I can look back ad laugh at things I did, for example my buddy mark said real loud "That's too big I wouldin't even try that" and before he could finish I said "that's what she said" and the teacher laughed so hard his nose bled. I dont even know how that's possible...
And I told my art teacher I solved the unsolvable, why cave men always made animals biger then humans in their cave drawings and how they rarely draw what they hunt, the teacher earlier said after I asked "they were stupid, who looked at a cicken and said I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of it's a**" she sai there where tasters who wuld eat things before the rest of the tribe did, so if hed dies, don't eat it...
Well I said "the tasters were probally whosy from a wild mushroom or some random fruit and startddrawing pictures baked, and I then drew a stoned caveman on the black board got suspended... heh no school for me tomorrow.

EDIT:sorry for the random rambling and all of my spelling mistakes, wuich I blame on cigarets because they cause everything wrong, and I don't have the mental capacity to think of a logical thing to blame  

Grimm IronShade

puzzledheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 pm
well this is embarrassing but my first love is my co officers bf redface from high school days. i fall for him cause his smart, nice and really cute heart and he always ask for my opinion. but when i feel that im deeply falling for him i distance my self from them i dont want to be the reason of their brake-up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:35 pm
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
Xero the black wind
Ultra Sex
That's cheesy.

I'm the only known person to ever be sent to the BACK of the classroom alest once in every class I go to, the teachers really hate me to the point where the ignore me xd I like messin' with 'em...but really I'm sure there are betters, but my life is pretty insane, I'm in girl hell where 3 friends all like me, what do I do? I go out with one, reject her get hated by another and the one who lved me the most, and the longes, the one I only now care about doesin't realize it, and I'm pretty sre I'm too late, I should'a done something the first 3 times she liked me (littereally) and then I have school, I can't say half the stuf I do there, I hang with the "gangsters" "goths" "nerds" "geeks" all of 'em everyday I decide with whom I want to sit with, where I will probally get thrown out of hte caeteria for doing somthing stupid, all of the teachers know me, I wouldin't be suprised if I'm on some of ther speed dials, the princibal knows more about me then my mother, I don't have a father, well I'v never met him, and I always have to deal with guys brought home, and if I don't like 'em I have a bad habbit of scaring them away, something about two dozen swords in my bedroom and 5 years of classes in using them and pretty much anything within reach as a dangerous weapon makes them nerveous, I also have a twisted sence of humor, you should meet the sucker she brougt home who didin't know what "rauchambeau" was...he may not be having any kids soon.
Well let's just say that it's pretty messed, but atleast I can look back ad laugh at things I did, for example my buddy mark said real loud "That's too big I wouldin't even try that" and before he could finish I said "that's what she said" and the teacher laughed so hard his nose bled. I dont even know how that's possible...
And I told my art teacher I solved the unsolvable, why cave men always made animals biger then humans in their cave drawings and how they rarely draw what they hunt, the teacher earlier said after I asked "they were stupid, who looked at a cicken and said I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of it's a**" she sai there where tasters who wuld eat things before the rest of the tribe did, so if hed dies, don't eat it...
Well I said "the tasters were probally whosy from a wild mushroom or some random fruit and startddrawing pictures baked, and I then drew a stoned caveman on the black board got suspended... heh no school for me tomorrow.

EDIT:sorry for the random rambling and all of my spelling mistakes, wuich I blame on cigarets because they cause everything wrong, and I don't have the mental capacity to think of a logical thing to blame

Sorry, I'm not reading all of that right now. I read to about 'I also have a twisted sence of humor, you should meet the sucker she brougt home who didin't know what "rauchambeau"' and stopped. As for that much, you sound like Carlos, Fernie, and Frencesca. A little like me.

Little Miss Climax

Timo Supremo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:33 pm
I haven't truly loved anyone yet. Not in the sense most people think of. I suspect that my "true love" will be the woman I marry and stay with till I'm dead. I will always love my family, so I guess they are my first love.  
73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff