Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:05 am
User Image
Like time ages wine to perfection so had training made Elawi's voice so much sweeter. Now as adult Elawi wandered her familiar forrest with not much fear unlike when she was younger. Her mind pondered where her teacher might linger,though the day was to beautiful to stay on that train of thought for long. If he wished to teach her another lesson he would indeed seek her out.
Elawi lifted her head to the sunshine that twinkled through the tree tops as though stardust surrounded her,atleast that was what it was like in her romantic mannered mind. She enjoyed the reflection the the sunlight made upon her golden hooves and horn, she was vain in no way only enjoyed the beauty in most everything she saw.
Walking lightly on the blessed earth the spirits had shared with her she thought of her father that had taught her so much as well.
Respect for not only the spirits and the earth but those who inhabit it as well. These thoughts soon inspired her to sing as most everything did.

"By the Lady waterfall I hear the spirits sing.
Of how the earth is how it is, it will never need a king.

By the Great spirit's grand disign is how I will surly live.
For I am his and he is mine because of all he gives!

By the river so sweet and calm I hear the spirits speak.
Of how the Great spirit created us be us strong or weak.

For I am his and he is mine because of all he gives!

By the Grand Mountain large and tall I hear the spirits hum.
Of how the Great spirit gave me my wonderful Dad and Mum!

For I am his and he is mine because of all he gives!"

Of course it wasnt perfect but she was making it up on the spot
so Elawi would surly perfect it later but for now she continued to sing
these words, because they amused her more than anything.
words

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:21 am
User Image

The golden stallion snorted and pawed the ground as its foe;a wolf, went limping away whining with its tail between its legs.

"That would teach you not to take on something you can't be sure of winning," the stallion said after the wolf's retreating figure. "You may have won me in the past and perhaps even in the future. But not today my friend. Today, victory belongs to me!" Here, the stallion reared up upon its hind legs and flared its black wings in triumph.

The effect of seeing its wings suddenly unfurled around it however, made the stallion paused and scowled as if remembring something unpleasant. Well defined ears were bent back and pressed hard against its skull as the stallion once again placed its forefeet on the ground. If it weren't for him, the stallion wouldn't even be here fighting off predators as they tried to prey on a lonely individual without a herd. If it weren't for him the stallion would never have been shunned and forced to leave its herd prematurely.

Shaking his head as if trying to clear his thoughts Arod made his way towards a nearby river where he hoped he would be able to satiate his thirst. Fighting was a terrible business. Not only does it consume one's strength, it also wears one's mind...and in Arod's case emotion too. Not that the stallion had much emotion to show off to anyone anyway. Simply because, there was no one to show it to.

Rapidashtrainer

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:23 am
Elawi soon stopped her song another sound had interruped it.
Curiousity to find out what the sound was caused Elawi to follow it.
Walking through the trees Elawi soon saw a wolf limping off in pain. Raising a brow she traced its path back to a stallion that was reared with wings spread out.
It was something to behold other than her godfather Unesdala she had never seen another winged stallion at least not one that looked so strong.
Elawi watched as he walked off but she couldnt help but wonder if the stallion was hurt in anyway. Being the shy type the watched him get further away pondering what to do before finally she begain to trot after the stallion. She wasnt much for talking not till she knew you atleast,but she figured the sound of trotting would be enough for the stallion to notice she was comming up behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:35 am
Arod flicked his ears backwards as he heard the sound of approaching hoof beats and stopped, tilting his head slightly to have a glance at the approaching figure. It was a figure of a mare by the looks of it and also by the sound of her lightly placed hooves upon the ground. Not wanting to appear rude Arod turned to face the mare before stopping short.

She was not a mare as he had ealier thought but a Unicorn no less! And beautiful to boot. Arod felt his stomach tightened uncomfortably as he gazed upon the lovely figure. Speech at the moment was lost.

Rapidashtrainer

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:22 pm
Elawi slowed to a stop as the stallion turned to face her.
She stared for a moment her tail twiching slightly as her purple eyes gazed at the strange stallion. After a few moments she she tried to speak.
"Are..are you alright?.....I saw the fight....I mean...are you hurt? Cause...Im a unicorn....well you can tell that,...but I can heal you if you need it?" Elawi tilted her eyes to the ground she felt so stupid stuttering like a fool infront of this brave stallion.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:32 am
"Oh...," Arod replied stupidly at the mare's question before snapping back to reality. "Y-Yes, I'm fine miss...?"

Arod once again blinked somewhat confusedly and shook his head a few times to rid himself of this feeling. Certainly he had heard of unicorns but that didn't mean that he actually believed in them. And this one seemed...so helpful.Not like the wandering loners he had heard the elderly talk about. Arod took a subconsious step back and shifted his wings a little. What was it that he had heard about unicorns? They lived a long time;that much he knew and...they were supposedly pure and superior beings?. " I'm fine...thanks,"Arod repeated before arching his neck humbly. "Thank you for taking the trouble to ask m'lady,"

Rapidashtrainer

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:55 am
Elawi smiled abit and shifted her eyes up to Arod's view.
"Your welcome.It was really no trouble, my father says one should help others if one is able. That was really brave what you did back there not many would face a wolf and thoses that do dont normaly come out without a scratch." Elawi blushed abit as she realised how much she was talking.
She didnt even know this stallions name and she was talking to him without her brother or the phantom being there.
"Im not bothering you am I?" She mumbled just under her breath.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:50 am
"I think the instinct to survive overuled all thoughts of being brave...," Arod replied gravely and truthfully. "But thank you all the same m'lady . I am truly honoured by your words ,"

"And no, you aren't bothering me at all," Arod replied before adding a bit shyly. "The name's Arodacahan. Arod for short. Please to meet you miss...?" Here the stallion paused and waited for the other to introduce herself.

Rapidashtrainer

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:19 pm
"You fought it when you could have flown away, right?Honored by my words? Oh no my words are nothing but a whisper in the wind yours on the other hand, you must be someone important at least you seem like you would be someone important."

Elawi smiled at Arod he was different in some way to her. She flicked her lion like tail for a moment before frowning to what else he said.

"Oh! How rude of me. My name is Elawi daughter of Kanati." Elawi looked to the ground seeming to look like a foal that had stepped out of line. Her father and mother weren't strict it was just how she was.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:01 am
"Important? Why would I seem like that?" Arod asked smilling. " I am naught but a wandering stallion. No high breeding to proud of here but I am pleased to meet you miss Elawi, daughter of Kanati," Arod said earnestly.

It had been a long time since he had interacted with anyone and the mare's innocent attitude amused him. Arod hoped that the mare would not have to leave so soon. "So tell me miss Kanati, what do you do on splendid days such as this?"

Rapidashtrainer

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff