Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Cold love, strong will (raken and fre) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:33 am
>>After being dragged out Raken decided to take the lead with a sigh. What an odd mess<< They were planning that all along >>he murmered, they had to. It just fell into place so easily. The man started to walk towards the lake, towards where they had their first date<<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:08 am
"Then let them have planned it," Fre commented as they walked along. She smiled to herself today, the girls had held up their end of the bargain, and so had everyone else involved too. Without a second thought she female pae drew a bottle out of her bag, uncorked it, and took a swing. The flavor was wonderful and she almost wanted to drink the whole bottle before she reminded herself of what Millie said.
Smiling she held the bottle out to Raken, "Here, have some juice. I made it yesterday and you look thirsty."  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:08 pm
You're enjoying this aren't you? >>He spoke softly, glancing at her before sighing and taking the bottle<< Juice? That you made? I'm almost afraid... >>The male drifted off before smiling ever so faintly at her. He lifted it to his lips and took a sip<< eek This is...pretty good  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:01 pm
Fre giggled to herself behind her hand as he sipped the juice. Millie hadn't said whether or not they needed to drink the whole potion but Fre didn't want to leave anything to chance. She took the bottle back from Raken and took another sip. "I'm glad you like it, sweetie." Things seemed so pleasant at the moment and she wasn't about to ruin it by telling him what he actually just had. "How about we finish this off and go for a swim?"  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:56 pm
He slowly nodded. "Couldn't hurt...What do you call that drink?" Raken started for the lake again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:03 pm
"Well, it's made of love," she admitted as she handed the last of the potion back to him. "I'm not really sure what else." Grinning she began to walk faster than him, just in case he caught on. "I'll race ya!" Fre turned around and gave a cute little wave before taking off at a normal pace, her wings against her back.  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:07 pm
He tilted back his head and finished it off before running after her. "I bet you just poisoned me." He murmered, pressing his wings down for extra speed. "I'm gonna get you!" Raken almost yelled...playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:18 pm
"Poisoned with love maybe!" She retorted over her shoulder, letting him break even with her. Unfortunetly for Fre she had no idea that the potion would take effect so quickly. She suddenly got a deep cramp in her abdomen, but chalking it up to having not run in awhile, she kept going. It hurt to keep running but the lake wasn't that much further and if she could just keep running she still might make it there before him. "You'll never know what was in that drink, not unless you beat me."  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:31 pm
"Oh really now?" He formed a shadow orb within him, and instantly his shadow horse appeared. Raken jumped upon its back and rode to the lake. Now he really wanted to know what was in that drink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:41 pm
The pain in her belly tripled as she struggled to catch up to Raken. It wasn't fair that he was already fast on his legs along but on a horse there was no way she was going to keep up now. She tripped a little but was soon at the shore where Raken and the shadow horse were waiting. "That wasn't fair," she breathed out as she collapsed on the sand, out of breath and in pain. If I had known that I'd have bad cramps I wouldn't have done this, Fre thought as she held her sides.  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:46 pm
"Fre!" Immediatly he leapt off the stallion, releasing the dark orb to have the horse dissapear. Raken dropped down to her side, putting an arm comfortingly around her shoulders. "Fre? Fre are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:58 pm
Fre smiled weakly, trying to hold it together as long as she could. "Yeah, yeah," she pushed herself up onto her elbows. "Just a cramp, I'm okay." At the moment she didn't feel like sitting and wasn't about to admit her weakness. Instead she pulled herself closer to Raken and held him. "Just give me a minute. Guess I just haven't had the chance to run in awhile."  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:35 pm
At first he tensed at the contact before relaxing, reaching up to gently stroke her hair. "Alright. Take it easy though fre, I don't want you getting hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:51 pm
Fre smirked at him, "You know I can take care of myself." Gently she released herself from his grasp and made her way into the water. She sat on the soft ground and gave a little splash. There was no hurry for her to go out swimming now if she was already having cramps on land.

"If," she started, smiling and splashing Raken, "if we have kids...not saying it will happen," at this she secretly smiled to herself, "but if we do, what gender do you want them to be?"  

FeowynMouse

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:52 pm
He lightly chuckled, splashing her back...wait. Strange juice made from love...cramps...talk of kids...date. The male lightly frowned. Raken was in no way an idiot, he read too much for that. And suspition roared its ugly head. "A girl probably...smarter then males. Why?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff