Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Gardens Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 236 237 238 239 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:44 pm
Welcome to the gardens ^_^
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:23 pm
A man sat under the large tree, his eyes fixed on the river. "It's like life.." he thought as he whatched it. AYet a twig may fall in, it continues to flow, Even a tree as grand as this one would not stop it." He thought. Life always moves on. If the Earth were to be destroyed, ten would't the universe still be there, life wouln't stop for it. His golden eyes reflected deep pools of mixed emotions. His long, silver hair flowed in the slow breeze. He sighed. The sun was shining down upon the river as its light reflected all around like a giant diamond under the cool water. "Life will never leave me behind." he said as he turned around and began to walk. Memories and thoughts filled his mind and consumed his brain. He threw them from his mind and came to the garden. He came to his knees and closed his eyes, he began to pray. A small silver colored dross hund from his neck and shone brightly in the suns rays. Now Life would never stop for that. That is something that came never be forgotten.  

Kait0 Takumi

Con Vallian

Wheezing Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:30 pm
*keeps the sword on his back in a special scabbard he made for it and whistles a happy tune as he goes about the matinence of the new garden*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:39 pm
He finishes praying and gets up. He walks arond and goes back over the the massive oak. He hopes in it and lays upon a branch as his eyes close. The sound of the river relaxes him.  

Kait0 Takumi

Con Vallian

Wheezing Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:41 pm
it's nice to see some one appriciating the hardwork of the garden ^-^
*the scabbard seems warm on his back and he furrows his brow and keeps working on tilling the soil*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:44 pm
The man jumps down and walks over to the one working on the garden. "So you tend the garden? You do a very good job." he says as he bows. "My name is Kaito Tamuki. It is a pleasure to meet you." he says. He returns from the bow and looks at the man.  

Kait0 Takumi

kaiori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:54 pm
*kaiori walks out of Bc with a yawn, she walks rather slowly looking around at the garden a small smile on her lips*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:58 pm
Unknown slinks off the roof, heading to the garden, as he aproaches, he takes the armor disk off, his body returning to normal.  

UnknownNothingness

Kait0 Takumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:02 pm
The man looked around. "Why there are lots of people approaching now. I guess I got here just in time to get a small slice o solitude." he said looking around as he senced their presences.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:04 pm
*kaiori finds a nice bare pach of grass and lays down, she looks up at the light breaking through the trees*  

kaiori

Con Vallian

Wheezing Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:05 pm
Kaito Takumi
The man looked around. "Why there are lots of people approaching now. I guess I got here just in time to get a small slice o solitude." he said looking around as he senced their presences.

*smiles in quiet dignity and humbleness*
go past the rose row and you'll see a gazeboe, one of the railings is loose on the steps, instead of fixing it, pull it the opposite way and it will open an underground nursery for my more "exotic" plants...watch yourstep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:06 pm
"Really. Sounds fun." he said with a laugh. He walked off toward the gazebo.  

Kait0 Takumi

UnknownNothingness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:06 pm
kaiori
*kaiori finds a nice bare pach of grass and lays down, she looks up at the light breaking through the trees*
He sits down, his back to a tree trunk. he meditates consciously, as he watches her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:09 pm
(Be back...)  

UnknownNothingness

kaiori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:12 pm
*kaiori rolls onto her stomach, she yawns, sets her head on her arms and closes her eyes* hello *she mutters and lowers her wings on her back*((kk))  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 236 237 238 239 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff