100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
id look @ him all day
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Bann Attention Report

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:46 am
If Dark was ur BF wat would you do..I spend all my time with him go absolutly crazy with love then marry him... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:12 am
The Queen of Dreams~

If Dark was my boyfriend, at first, I'd probably run off somewhere where he couldn't see me, and freak out 'cause the most gorgeous man EVER is my boyfriend.

After I'd calm down a bit, I'd try getting to know him, and all that lovely couple stuff.

If I was lucky, we'd truly love each other and get married. 3nodding

Of course...this is saying if Dark was my boyfriend, and I didn't have my current boyfriend. ^_^;

~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:29 pm
yeah i would probably drag him to school with me and show him off, but beat the s**t out of anybody who looked at him the wrong way.
but i dont want to get rid of my current bf either, so that would be a hard one...he gets very jealous  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:00 pm
I would probably drag him with me everywhere and keep him with me at all times because he's so Hot!  

Akira the Stalker

Loyal Cat

10,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:29 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

I think in general, most of us would use him at least partly as an accessory. XD

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:18 pm
most of my friend dont kno about him so i wouldnt use him 4 that i jus luv lookin @ him  

Bann Attention Report

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:04 pm
all my friends know how much i luvs him so theyd probably just roll their eyes..a couple might try to glomp him, but they would die if they did...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:54 pm
Zakura-chan
The Queen of Dreams~

If Dark was my boyfriend, at first, I'd probably run off somewhere where he couldn't see me, and freak out 'cause the most gorgeous man EVER is my boyfriend.

After I'd calm down a bit, I'd try getting to know him, and all that lovely couple stuff.

If I was lucky, we'd truly love each other and get married. 3nodding

Of course...this is saying if Dark was my boyfriend, and I didn't have my current boyfriend. ^_^;

~Zakura-chan

OMG! WHO????
I think I know who BUT anyways...

If Dark was my bf I would love 'im with all my heart & always protect him.
& One day obviously get married! ^_^

*lol*  

Qutikyri

WingsofMorphius

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:21 am
I'd just like to hang out and have fun with him 'smacks perverted peoples' NOT THAT KIND OF FUN!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 pm
Well Dark is slightly perverted,but I still love him! If Dark was my boyfriend...well I wouldn't use him or anything, but try and cover his sexyness (which would be very hard) so other girls won't try and flirt with him ninja Im so protective he may hate me and then break up and I'll soon become very very very depressed ( sorry for being negative..I just don't really like myself><)  

D.M.girl

phantom_theif_dark_411811

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:46 am
omg... if dark was my boyfreinds..... i would be the luckiest girl on earth....
i love dark.........
them welll .... get maried eventruley... ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:10 pm
I have another question...do you think any boy in real life looks like Dark to you
i dont see any one in this life....  

Bann Attention Report

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:46 pm
no he's to gorgeous to be true and to be seen on my unworthy eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:34 am
sad but true..... crying crying  

Bann Attention Report

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:49 pm
hey D.M.girl there will be no degrading urself...im not ur mum or anything but i just get really annoyed when people say they dont like themselves or they suck or something like that. things could be worse, trust me.
but no, there couldnt possibly be anyone out there as gorgeous as dark-san...except my bf, he more gorgeous than anything...but thats what everyone says about their bf or gf, eh?  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff