Gold
  Yes
View Results

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 am
any of you ever have one of those moments when you pull a technique/ move out of nowhere that u didnt even know you knew?
I get those all the time, one example thats more recent was when a friend of mine and I were were fighting (yes we fight eachother all the time...its fun) we start exchainging shots and at one point he got me in a sort of headlock...I swept one of his legs and before i could think about what i was doing I had flipped him...I still cant replacate that move...But it felt pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:35 am
That's almost the same with me ,but I flipped over my friend then, with my legs, flipped him and put his whole body into a lock.  

Bruce Lee52

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:21 am
When we were doing sparring in a line one pretty big guy caught me by surprise and he punched for my head, i ended up flipping him like a rag doll and he was on his back in an arm lock, my sensei was clapping with delight, but when asked later what i did...i couldn't work it out. I hadn't thought about what i did, I just, did it. You know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:03 pm
Although those moments are usually flukes that you will probably never ever replicate they can give you a lot more confidence and determination! biggrin  

Mangafairy

Roninofthewest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:51 am
I was grappling with the unofficial best grappler in our school next to the shehon and did a leg sweep right into a full mount. I hadnt even realized what I had done till everyone started clapping I just sat there thinking how did I do that? Then he armbared me and it was over stressed xd so much for that moment of glory.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:50 am
Roninofthewest
I was grappling with the unofficial best grappler in our school next to the shehon and did a leg sweep right into a full mount. I hadnt even realized what I had done till everyone started clapping I just sat there thinking how did I do that? Then he armbared me and it was over stressed xd so much for that moment of glory.

Lol...you got caught up in your success biggrin  

Mangafairy

The United Martial Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces