The ninth crewmember!!??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hentai_ou-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 pm
User Image

This is Brooke the Genlteman Skeleton. He seems to be a pervert and is in fact a zombie. Now think on two things.

A. Brooke has just said yes to Luffy's offer.
B. Has luffy ever asked a person to join his crew that is not curently on his crew? no. (at least in the manga, I've havn't seen most of the fillers).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:56 am
well he asked Gaimon the treausre chest man to join but he said no....so who knows i doubt it'll happen  

Takaho
Crew

Hentai_ou-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:05 pm
Takaho
well he asked Gaimon the treausre chest man to join but he said no....so who knows i doubt it'll happen

your right!!! I totally forgot that. However this guy already said yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:43 am
i think that he just seems to random for the crew y'know? they normally have quite a bit to do with the member before they join like sanji, frnaky, chopper, robin and nami y'know?  

Takaho
Crew

Hentai_ou-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:33 pm
Takaho
i think that he just seems to random for the crew y'know? they normally have quite a bit to do with the member before they join like sanji, frnaky, chopper, robin and nami y'know?

They didn't learn about Nami until awhile after she joined. And Robin was in the crew forever before we even knew a thing about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:54 am
Hentai_ou-sama
Takaho

They didn't learn about Nami until awhile after she joined. And Robin was in the crew forever before we even knew a thing about her.

no as in have a bit more than a plot where they open a barrel that summons a skeleton

Sanji- don krieg saga
Franky- Water 7 and Enies Lobby
Robin- Whole alabasta arc
Chopper- Drum Island arc  

Takaho
Crew

Hentai_ou-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:31 pm
Okay okay. Good point. But maybe Oda's trying to break up the monotany. Plus they heard music coming from his ship. Luffy probably thought he was playing the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:15 am
Well, with the chapter out, It appears that they're is going to be an arc for it, with attempting to get back Brooke's shadow. AS of yet, I'm not entirely sure about it. It doesn't appear the Brooke has any super cool special talents, like the rest of the Straw Hat crew, so either hes going to display some in this arc, or hes not joining the crew at all.  

And I will whisper No

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:39 pm
It just doesn't seem like he would join the crew confused  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:05 pm
Nah, I don't think that Oda would just add a whole other crew member just only a few chapters after the got Franky...... or would he? confused  

PurplGoddess565

Takaho
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:53 am
PurplGoddess565
Nah, I don't think that Oda would just add a whole other crew member just only a few chapters after the got Franky...... or would he? confused

i think you mean Chapter...as soon as Franky joined the next chapter was meetin brooke  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:54 pm
From the sounds of things, Luffy will most likely try to make him the musician of the crew  

Kirokusclone

Kanoko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:05 pm
eek Exactly how far ahead are you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Kanoko-chan
eek Exactly how far ahead are you guys?

44-something, i'm too lazy to check.  

And I will whisper No

Justinuzumaki2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:24 pm
WellIm only on episode 245. I will read the manga when i cathch up to the episodes.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff