Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:30 pm
So heres the rules. The guy/girl orders a pizza. Be sure to make the toppings extra bizzare cause you`re ordering it for the person above you. They put their reactions. Ex: Ewww! That`s not what I ordered, Sounds delicious, ect. Then they have to eat it and order the next person`s pizza. Then that person gives their reactions, eats it, and orders the next person`s pizza.

I`ll begin. Let`s say I ordered myself soap pizza with extra garlic and bird feathers.

O.O; No really you shouldn`t have! I mean it!
*Scarfs down pizza*

"Hello Pizza guy! Yeah! I`d like to order one catnip, fish paste, spegetti, and escargo pizza to go please!" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:57 pm
so this is when i would go...... ewwwww not good!
Hey pizza guy, i would like to order a fish stick, liver and mold covered pizza plz.  

mickey_mouse_21

Romantic Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:56 pm
Meh. *picks off the mold and eats the rest of it* a little penecilin never hurt anybody (unless you're allergic) mrgreen

"Hey pizza guy, I wanna order a kalamari and toejam pizza. Oh, and could you replace the parmesan with pencil shavings?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:28 am
The kalamari's cool, but I'll scrape off the rest.

"Hey Pizza Guy, I'm ordering a pizza covered with triple cheese, anchovies and mushrooms, and an underlying sauce of dog vomit."  

Wind-Whisper

PhantomDarksGirl

Dapper Conventioneer

9,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Me: (oblivious to the dog vomit) Hey! You guys have a good secret recipe!

"Hey pizza guy! I'd like to order a pizza with pineapple, anchovies, vinegar, vanilla, sour cream and a layer of backwash."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 pm
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!*uses pizza as artillery for cannon*

"I would like the head of a dead dog pressed and flattened into the shape of a pizza then add a menacing glare for a toping."  

Dangerboy3

KO-KO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:07 pm
This is too gross for me!

"Hey pizza guy, gimme an old-fashioned deep dish, thick crust, three cheese pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, anchovies, black olives, and make sure it's all lo-carb and sugar free."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:11 pm
O.O? Gak *smells it and hurls* I think you got the wrong house dude, try next door!  

Qui_Bears

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm
"OMG! IT'S THE LEGENDARY INVISIBLE PIZZA! I HAVE SEARCHED LONG AND HARD FOR MANY YEARS AND NOW I JUST HAPPENED UPON IT!" blaugh

(*groans*)

"Hey pizza guy! I wanna order a vegetable pizza with mayonaise and extra blackberry juice!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:46 pm
"GET OUTTA MEH HOUSE! I NEVER ORDERED NUTIN! YU HEYEH!"

"Hey pizza freak! i want to be hit in the lips with a dead chipmunk while im asleep after you send me my pepper only pizza!"  

Dangerboy3

flintink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:00 am
*eats pepper only pizza* pepper!!

hey pizza guy i wanna order a pizza with cheese fries and mustard as the topping but can you put some human fingers under the sauce? you can? thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:14 am
*scarfs down pizza* What? Why is everybody looking at my so strangely? ......huh. That's wierd. It tasted fine to me. 3nodding

"Hey, pizza guy! Yeah, I wanna order a cat-eroni pizza with extra anchovies?"  

Arachnakid

Ichijou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:35 am
aaah ...*cries* the caaat *runs away from the pizza*

"Hey, pizza guyy! I wanna order a pizza with cheese, snails, frog legs, tomatos and broccoli  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:14 pm
eww...*scarfs down pizza* that's not what i ordered!
"hey, pizza guy~! want to order a pizza with worms, 1 month old kitten heads, and metal. can you put human poop on instead of sauce? you can? YAY! i would like that. oh, and spray the top with windex."  

mamejen

Spooviie

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:33 am
Oo... nice looking pizza, but the sauce sure looks familiarly like something that goes in the toilet.. *eats pizza* Yum!! Even though it seems fairly.. old.. im sure it'll go down the right way ^^

"Hey pizza guy! I want to order a natural pizza.. you know the type with leaves, grass and dirt in it?.. Yum!! 4laugh "

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff