Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Forever Yours- The Orignal SangoxMiroku Guild.

Back to Guilds

Reply Fan's Sub-Forum
Sango and Miroku Episodes! (Warning LOTS of Spoilers!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Episode with them?
  131 and 132
View Results

neji_girl
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:26 pm
here are the episodes that either have LOTS oif them togther or when miroku proposed. biggrin

Miroku Falls into a Dangrous Trap. Episode 28
Sango and Kagome went to go check on Miroku. (after his wind tounel got stitched up) Miroku looked at his hand intently then Sango leaned over and .... yoiu know what happend SLAP!

Jinenji, Kind Yet Sad. Episode 31
Sango was injured and Miroku and Shippo were taking care of her and Sango said, "I'd feel safer outside." "That's why I'm here" Shippo said.
(It's not one of there best moments but still.)

Temptresst in the Mist. Episode 56
Sango ran after Miroku because she knew that he couldn't handel the evil girl. And Miroku and Sango saves the girl but Miroku hugs the girl and you see sango sad. sad

Beautiful Sister Apprentesses. Episode 59
Miroku was worried about sango then they all come help her. Awww

Only you Sango. Episode 78
I LOVE THIS ONE!!! IT is just soo cute. Someone proposes to Sango and she turns him down but Miroku wants her to say yes because she onts her to be happy.

Into the Deapths of Mt Hokura. Episode 118
Miroku and Sango in the cave at Mt. Hakurei looking to Naraku. While they are exploring the cave, they are attacked by demons. Miroku attempts to suck them into his wind tunnel, but Sango notices the poisonous insects and doesnt let him. They fight of a few demons and then they find out that Kagura is behind the attack. Sango throws her Hirakotsu at Kagura, but it gets reflected at her. Although she probably would have been able to dodge it, Sango sees Kohaku and is distracted. She gets hit by the Hirakotsu and is knocked uncoincous. Miroku realises that the only way to protect Sango form the demons is to use his wind tunnel. He does it, even though he knows he will be poisoned from the insects. He gets a large amount of poion form the insects, but he still gets SAngo on his shoulder and tries to carry her to safety. He uses his wind tunnel again form the demons, and colapses because oof the poison.

Back in the cave, Sango gains conciousness and sees that Miroku is knocked out. She looks at his right hand with the wind tunnel and realizes that he sucked in the insects along with the demons. She starts crying and one of the tears land on Miroku and wakes him up. He tells Sango to go on without him, but she says that if he cant come with her, she will die with him. By now, Miroku starts to feel better because the poison was purified by the barrier. He tells Sango that they wont have to die together after all and they start running away from the cave.
(LOVE THIS ONE!!)

Trap of the Cursed Wall Hanging, Episode 131
Miroku's Most Dangerous Confession 132
These 2 episodes go together. Sango gets captured b/c Sango got clomsy b/c of mirokus womenising. And then Sango gets possesed and fights Miroku. Then After miroku wins andall that Miroku Proposes!! And Sango says yes!!

Miroku's Past Mistake, Episode 161.
They continue there jouney to find a girl saying that she's pregnant and Miroku's the father, Sango's crushed. Miroku tries to explain but she just runs away. Sango then see's the girl getting taken by the demon and goes to help. The demon pulls sango under water and Miroku comes and says, "Get your hands of my woman!" So then after they beat the demon and the girl explains that she was lieing and just didn't want the demon to take her. Sango and Miroku make up. (that was the WAY short version)

if you can think of any more please post it!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:35 pm
hey u missed episode 118!!!  

Raiukko

Raiukko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:36 pm
and u also missed 161!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:17 pm
ooops! I can't believe I forgot them. I'll go add them.  

neji_girl
Crew

Distinct Seeker

flara44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:17 pm
i would have 2 say when miroku fights sango. i was like, "OMG!" but then, he tells her how he feels and it gets all cute until...until he messes up the moment!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:55 am
flara44
i would have 2 say when miroku fights sango. i was like, "OMG!" but then, he tells her how he feels and it gets all cute until...until he messes up the moment!!!! scream

yeah! I don't know why he ALways has to mess up the good moment.. *sigh*  

neji_girl
Crew

Distinct Seeker

flara44

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:06 pm
neji_girl
flara44

its almost as if he is scared 2 get into a relationship so he says the wrong things! GRRR! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 pm
flara44
neji_girl
flara44

its almost as if he is scared 2 get into a relationship so he says the wrong things! GRRR! scream

yeah, exactelly!!!!  

neji_girl
Crew

Distinct Seeker

Fan's Sub-Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out