(PRP) Shattered Reflection K'A'Dath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:59 pm
Dath's eyes flickered, his grin widening as he fancied this game. His prey was fighting back. All the better for the kill. He withdrew, slinking back to eye Reflection warily, dropping his smile..

"Well well well, got some fight in you, after all? Fine, I will tell you." He picked his grin back up, his white teeth picking up the glow that the moon casted onto the earth. "If you do find her, be lucky if she's alive. Though," he slithered around the God before padding away, "just know that I've claimed her as mine, for as long as she lives." He laughed as he began to walk away, relishing in what the god might do to himself, or even Dath, in his agony. Live with that, and learn to not cross Chaos.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:04 pm
As Chaos spoke, K'Anatak was focused on all his words, when Chaos said she may not be alive, his stomach dropped, his heart stopped beating, when he said he claimed her as his own, forever...for all time, he couldn't breath, he felt like a spine had been thrust through his heart. He watched with black eyes as Chaos tried to walk away, K'Anatak was still frozen by sheer shock and hate for himself, worry for her, for Momo...

Tears welled up in the corner of his black eyes, he grit his teeth, extending his claws out that were as black as his eyes, he turned and his heart started beating at a terribly fast pace as he rushed after Chaos, growled deep, as he got clsoer, he tried to slash at his back, hatred and worry engulfing Reflections being, "YOU b*****d!"

DragonsRage24

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:20 pm
Dath let out a small growl as he felt the air shift, with Reflection soon on his back, grazing the top of it. His growl flared into a roar as a bit of blood slithered out of his skin, flying off as Dath swiftly swirled around and gave his own slash to K'Anatak, reaching out for his face to shove the offending God away.

Dath liked a fight, but he was in too much of a good mood to deal with one now. "Fool!" He roared, reaching out for the white gods legs to have his stumble onto his back. It would be much easier to deal a strong blow with the other below him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:30 pm
K'Anatak felt some satisfaction that he got the top of Chaos's back, but he was innocent in fighting, not knowing what really to do. He was just letting his hate fuel him, which probably wasn't the best of ideas. When Chaos had turned around to swipe at his face, he felt pain and grit his teeth, it hurt, he felt the warm blood touch his white fur. The red would probably stain it for a while until he healed himself later.

He felt himself falling now, feet kicked from under him and his back his the ground with such a force he heard the earth rumble upon his weight hitting the ground. K'Anatak was caught off guard and tried to push himself up, but was rather slow. He'd left himself wide open.

DragonsRage24

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:00 pm
Dath snarled, his large black paws pushing the white god into the dirt. He was more mad that the fool had dared to slash back at him then him actually getting hit.

Instead of speaking with his mouth, he let his his paws do the talking, more pushing the god into the earth then slashing up his skin, though his claws would pierce through every once in a while.

"I dare you to go find her," he breathed, his eyes looking a bit crazed. "I dare you to find her broken spirit. She knows that it's your fault with what happened to her. You think she'll forgive you, eh? Forgive you?" His laughed turned slightly maniac as he got up off of the god, his tail swishing behind him in a fluid movement. "That is, if she's still even alive."

He laughed, knowing that the god would probably rather want Dath to kill him now, but no. If that lion really did want death, he could kill himself. It was just so much sweeter that way.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:08 pm
K'Anatak felt himself be pushed back, he snarled and tried to push himself up but Chaos seemed so much stronger. He felt Chaos' claws pierce his pelt, tears starting welling in his eyes, not from the pain, but from what Chaos said.

It was his fault...she was hurt because of him...

"She'll never forgive me...she'll hate me...what have I done? What have I done..." he asked himself inwardly. He was beginning to hate himself, so much so he wished he didn't have a white pelt, wished his body wouldn't heal itself, in time it would, he wished he could find her, pour his heart and soul to her, and beg for forgiveness.

"She'll probably never want to see me again...ever..."he felt Chaos' weight lift from him, but K'Anatak stayed on the ground, emotionless eyes gazing up at the sky. He couldn't move he couldn't speak, he wished he could kill Chaos, but he couldn't, he knew that.

What would he do now?

"Go away..." he said silently, he rolled over onto his stomach and put his paws over his eyes, tears were falling from them freely now, wings spread out, he didn't care of the wounds inflicted upon them, he didn't care. The physical and mental pain was consuming him.

He wanted everything to go away.

DragonsRage24

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Dath's ears flicked backwards, picking up the bits that the god was mumbling. It wasn't much, nearly nothing at all, but oh, oooh, his body language was saying everything to Dathcharu'kai. And it was enough for the sinister god to laugh in his heart. He loved this, loved his life.

He continued to walk off, his form slowly swirling away into black smoke until there was nothing left of his form.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:21 pm
K'Anatak was left alone in the darkness, CHaos was gone, but sadness and hate was raging and englufing his heart. He failed her, failed her already before he got to tell her anything. She was hurt, he didn't know where she was, if she was alive, if she was hurt, if she needed help, he knew nothing. His tears streaked across his cheeks and tear-stained his fur. He felt so insignificant and small.

He had failed...failed so much.

Then he felt a presence, peered up to see black paws, shining silver armor, then his black eyes met white glowing orbs in the darkness. His heart stopped, everything was falling apart, everything. He went to speak but his voice began before K'Anatak could say a word.

"Hello brother..."
the dark figure said as K'Anatak saw a flash of silver glint in the moonlight, a pain to his cheek, he felt his flesh rip from claws and then watched as darkness closed in.

DragonsRage24

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces