Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
(PRP) Shattered Reflection K'A'Dath Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:55 am
K'Anatak was sitting on a stone, peering up at the sky. It was nearly the night, the sun was setting, painting the sky colors. Where had she gone? Was she alright? Why couldn't he find her? These were all things that ran through the white gods mind.

He missed her so much.

Was this what it felt like? To have a broken heart? To be in love with someone that was so far away? He wondered if everyone hurt like this, at one time or another. Everything wasn't going well, K'Anatak had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, that something terrible was coming this way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:22 am
Dathcharu'kai was strutting his was across the lands, unsure as of what to do next. He felt pretty good with himself, being able to do the things that just...made him feel good. And wasn't that the point of life, to just love what you do? Damn, he sure did.

Dath's form floated between his normal form and his smoke form, his joy in his heart making him unstable with his form. He didn't mind though, and it would keep all those with weak hearts away. Weakness was something he would toy with, but never take seriously.

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:28 am
K'Anatak saw something in the distance..smoke? Perhaps an apparition of another? Strange, he hadn't seen that before. But there was something there, but his stomach got an ache. He felt like something bad was going to happen.

But he never remembered his brother being able to do that...so it must just be a strange feeling.

He flicked his tail and pulled his wings against him somewhat, though the wings on his forearms didn't, they stayed the same. Kept his legs warm usually, sometimes even cool, shielding them from the hot sun. Who was this stranger though? For a moment ago he thought it was Momo, but he didn't think she could do that, and as he got close, the figure was darker...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:49 am
Dath didn't sense the other god nearby. He was just too full of himself to even care. A bit of him was nervous, deep in his heart, about Laana, but why worry about that now? Not like anyone knew about it, anyway.

He grew closer to the god, and though the night had fallen, it was known that white coats were harder to hide in the darkness. His ear twitched as he glanced over. A white form, indeed. He was too far to be able to tell if he did indeed see wings, or if it was just a very large, bulky white form. He didn't care enough to really worry about it too much. A large flare of smoke rose up above him as it crawled back towards his skin, his true form the only one visible now. His golden eyes picked up as much moonlight as it could, glaring out towards the form. He didn't speak a word, just observed.

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:56 am
As K'anatak drew closer, his eyes narrowed...it was him. Figures, before he found Momo h found this one again, he growled in his throat low, then tried to push the angry thoughts away. But Chaos was not his friend, he knew that quite well.

"Evening Chaos..." he said lowly, not in a friendly tone, he tried to keep a faint smile upon his maw, though it was hard. He flicked his tail to the side, let his wings fall from his back a bit. He wondered what Chaos was up to, what he had done.

Should he pry to find out?

No, perhaps the great bulk of fur would just tell him.

Though something was not right here...K'Anatak felt like he was missing something...something had happened he did not know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:12 am
Ahaha. Dath was humored, in a sick way. Well well well...definately not who he wanted to come across, but the fates loved to play their games. And he would play right along with it.

"Fancy meeting you again, Reflection," he stated calmly, though a light rumble could be heard from the back of his throat. "I assume that fates have treated you well, aye?" He gave a flash of a grin, though it quickly was covered with a whisp of smoke, his mouth disappearing for a moment.

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:20 am
"Perhaps....what of you Chaos?" K'Anatak asked. He wondered what horrors he could've done by now. He was Chaos after all, which couldn't mean too well for those that opposed him. K'Anatak didn't like him much however, and he didn't much care if he was on his good or bad side.

He actually believed Chaos and his brother would get along quite well. Perhaps he had met him? Thats why he was acting..stranger then the last time? "Meet anyone interesting on your travels Chaos? Or have you been alone..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:23 am
Oh, pry indeed? Perhaps he had not heard....but Dath wanted to try and play with him for a bit longer before telling him. Work up the fellow before laying the blow. Ohhh, how that would just overjoy Dath, enough that he might not be able to hold his form too terribly long.

"I meet many, and many of those wish they had never crossed my path, either. I will walk alone, though, for all eternity. Wouldn't you agree, instead of having unknown emotions, thoughts, worries....?" Another smirk flashed across his face, but the smoke did not hide it this time. no, he wanted Reflection to see his sadistic glee.

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:25 am
K'Anatak glared at him. Chaos was up to something...or had done something, committed a sin perhaps? More likely, he was Chaos after all, Chaos did not bring happiness, only destruction.

"What have you done?" he asked, glaring, growling lowly somewhat. He knew a fight was perhaps not the best idea, but depending on what Chaos had done, K'Anatak doubted he could hold himself back from trying to rip at his flesh.

"What.Have.You.Done?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:34 am
Dath did his best to not laugh. So just like that, Chaos set Reflection off. And gods, did he love it. It was such a rush to feel rage, hatred, all of it directly aimed at him.

His laughter couldn't be contained though, and he threw his head up, laughing at the night sky. He calmed down shortly after, glancing over at the other god. "Who said I've done anything, hm?"

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:31 pm
K'Anatak frowned, this wasn't going well. He wanted to pry so badly, but he thought Chaos might not appreciate it. How else would he find out though? But something lingered here, between them both...it was strangely familiar. A scent perhaps?

Focusing his black eyes upon Chaos, he would only pry for a mere moment, see what he was laughing about. A figure was there, vague figure, a pale color...stripes...was that...

He stopped. He didn't go any further.

Had he hurt her? K'Anatak wasn't sure. Chaos seemed to hold no regrets for it...

"What did you do?! Tell me!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:29 pm
And Dath continued to laugh, relishing in the joy that was feeling hatred thrown at him. It strengthened him, his black heart, his soul. He loved it. And he wanted more.

"Hahaha, so I've seen you still use your powers purely for yourself," the dark god said darkly. "How does that make you any better then me, hmm?" He flicked his tail, his black wings nearly vibrating with the itch to move. He was having fun playing around, avoiding the question. Who knew how much longer he could do it, but none-the-less, he would enjoy what he could get out of it.

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:34 pm
K'Anatak frowned, his eyes still glaring at Chaos' red and black form. The white god hated his laugh, hated how he smiled the way he did. He flicked his tail, he was getting angry. He hated being angry. He huffed, turned from him, perhaps if he tried to leave, Chaos might say something...

Or hurt him...

But K'Anatak wanted an answer.

"If you do not wish to tell me, I will not let you relish in my anger any longer..." K'Anatak went to pad away, but he couldn't make himself do it fast enough, so he began to pad, slowly. Turning his back to Chaos in an attempt to make him speak.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 pm
Dath continued to laugh, even when the God began to walk away from him. Of course, Dath would never let him leave that quickly, but his desire to toy with others never ceased to bother him.

"Ohoho..." He quickly slid up next to Reflection, his black and red coat a stark difference from the other's white one. "And would you really leave, as easy as that, knowing that your little goddess might be in trouble, hmmm?" He grinned, his snake-slitted, golden eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

Safaia

Trickster

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:54 pm
K'Anatak watched as Chaos came to walk next to him, and when Chaos spoke of 'a little goddess' K'Anatak stopped short, his black eyes turning to settle on Chaos' dark form. His black eyes seemed emotionless, though behind them K'Anatak was worried and afraid of what Chaos' could've done to he...to Momo.

K'Anatak started to hate himself at that moment for not finding her sooner.

"Tell me what you've done to her...or..." what the hell could he do anyway? He flicked his tail, then thought back to his and Chaos' first meeting, "Or I'll find someone that you know, that you hate, and tell them your weakness..." if K'Anatak remembered correctly, Chaos hated emotion...all of it.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff