9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:08 am
"The Original Gaian Mafia"

Oh, it just makes me want to puke and die... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:37 pm
stressed Those poseurs need a visit from Don Dadondon and his overripe colostomy bag.  

Mr Legion
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:00 pm
Horse Head. 'nuff said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:44 pm
The BoE could teach these kids a thing or two or three or...  

Zatokun
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:01 am
Yep a thing or two or three or..........or n.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:11 am
Or somethin'. I just got irritated as hell with the kid. Because seriously, its a guild which is dictated completely by the dress code. And the funny thing is, he says its to keep noobs out. Which I fund amusing as hell, because he has no idea how noob-ish he looks to the rest of us. xp

Ah, the irony...  

Jadeelf
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:44 am
Buncha dorks. We should declare war. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:41 pm
Screw the formalities, let's just staple some explosives to our butlers and send em via catapult.  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Zatokun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:39 pm
I say we take their s**t over with some spears and torches, viking style. Then when we are all done raping (less so from me) and pillaging (moer so from me) we can leave their land in a blazed mess for the greeks to come over and clean up. Sometimes the chinese.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:35 am
I say that we buy them out in a hostile takeover, and consume them into one of our conglomerates!  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:09 am
I'm with Zato on this one. Kill the men, sell the women and children into slavery and prostitution, raze the villages, burn the ruins, piss on the ashes and sow the ground with salt. It's the only way they'll learn.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:03 pm
Mr Legion
I'm with Zato on this one. Kill the men, sell the women and children into slavery and prostitution, raze the villages, burn the ruins, piss on the ashes and sow the ground with salt. It's the only way they'll learn.
I wholeheartedly agree. Let's go postal on his a**. 3nodding  

Jadeelf
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:47 pm
ya know... i'm not sure if it's the same place, but I believe that be the place my friend who lives across the street from me is planning on joining. He asked if he could join, and the main guy pm'd him back telling him to ask again after he got the full tux suit. I just shook my head in in dissapointment and walked away. sweatdrop

but alas... a war between us and them truly does sound fun... and it will also prove to be good advertising, and it'd be good to do something e-vil around here once in awhile. 3nodding

So... when's this shindig goin' down, and what's the plan?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:48 pm
******** making us look good. We are the baddest motha ******** in this joint. I just wanna loot and burn and salt things. Not so much in that order. Wait.. .i guess it'd HAVE to be in that order, eh? Whatever. I say Plan A is the former and Plan B thusly : assuming Plan A, as stated previously, isnt of a manner which can be executed within a success ratio that can be deemed acceptable (see section Y.12) then all of the above actions of lootage, burning, salting shall be asided in parial to other means of vikingage (ie sitting around drinking and sailing around... uh, sailing.) in which time will be under no circumstances considered subordinate to Plan A. In fact, namely vikingage of said Plan B might be progressed in it's healthy nature. Or at least considered so due to heavy drinking.  

Zatokun
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:41 pm
You need to run for office. Any office.  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers