Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Over] The Flower Maiden and the Emo ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:32 pm
He shook his head solemnly to look out over the lake. "It's not normal. Not where I'm from...." He sighed watching all the couples roaming around the lake making eyes at each other. This wasn't where he was from. He needed to remember that, the customs here were so very different. He needed to re-learn everything he once knew about behaviors. "I need try this again...what would you like to know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Aeris smiled "well first where did you come from ? your country seems strange and maybe hard to leave in"  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:10 pm
He looked away from her back to the lands of the setting sun. Where he was from. He didn't know if he trusted her but something made him want to tell her. "I came from a place far from here..." He said letting out a heavy sigh. He wasn't sure that he wanted to tell this yet he felt he could trust her and that was all he needed really. "It's a barren place with very little food. My tribe...my old tribe...was always at war trying to gain better land...that is it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:15 am
Aeris looked at Xantir when he explained where he come from. Its seems he had difficulties to support his memory. So she decided to change the subject, even if she though she wanted to know more. "It's seems an hard country. But you seems you don't want to speak much. So did you want to know something about this country ? or about me ? or just taking a walk ?"  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:36 pm
His ears flicked to the side as he quirked an eye brow. She was quite perceptive. "Now that you mention it..."He said glancing around. "A walk would be great. Get away from all the people..." He nodded and turned to move from the slippery banks. He had truly wanted to know a bit more about her but to say that would go against anything he had ever learned. He hoped she was as clever as he thought so she would talk without him saying anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:49 pm
Aeris "Then let's walk" she smiled happily. As they walked she continued to ask him some things. "Did you live alone ? I live with 3 others mare and 3 stallions, there is a little foal too. There is others who lived with us sometimes but they are rarely at home."  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:44 pm
He sighed so it wouldn't be so easy for her to just speak. Perhaps he could get clever with his questions. "I lived with my mother...there were others around but I rarely saw them. I hadn't really finished my training before I left." He looked at her trying to think of what to do, then it hit him. "So...were all those horses your family?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:18 am
Aeris looked at the sky " Well even if sometimes we fight and even if we are not blood related, i think i can say yes. There is Kyô and Momiji who are cousin, but the others are adopted by Chandrika like me. I don't have familly, i think, i don't remember. But i'm fine, Chandrika is nice for a two-legged. And i have sister and brothers like this. We are all so different, even in appareance, it's funny. The cousins came from the same country as me, they wear clothes too, it's normal from where i come from. "  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:01 am
"Normal?" He asked quirking a brow. He couldn't think of anything like that as being normal. The only thing that was 'normal' was what one was born with. He hadn't been born with his spikes and she hadn't been born with her clothes so neither of them were 'normal'. "Normal doesn't really exist..." He cleared his throat trying to remember he was dealing with a mare and a rather cheerful one at that.

"It's nice that you have family...it makes things easier I'm sure..." As he spoke he found him self trying to imagine a caring family for him self but it wouldn't work. Every time he did the memory of his mother watching as they spiked him kept coming into his mind. An image that didn't quite scream 'love'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:01 am
Aeris nodded "Well i guess you're right, i will say typical if you prefere then. Because for sure i'm not normal, i wear human clothes, even if it's current from where i lived , it's not here. But i can take them off, if they trouble you" She smiled.

"You don't have a family i guess. I can be part of your familly if you want" She winked

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:59 pm
"It doesn't bother me." He said rather quickly. It wasn't that it didn't bother him. It was that if she did take the clothes off then she would look exactly like the little filly. That would do him absolutely no good. Of course her suggestion did him no good either, in fact it only made him turn slightly pink. "I don't think that could work. You share none of my blood..." He said looking slightly downward missing the joke and wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:23 pm
"Ok i keep them" she laughed softly amusing. "Well i didn't propose in that way. I don't want to be a sister or something like that. And actually i don't think whe need to share the same blood to be a family. " she winked, then she started to trotted a little faster. The wind was so warm arround.  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Xantir paused mid-step and blinked. He watched the clothed mare as she trotted off feeling rather confused. How could someone be family and not be related? "You...don't make any sense..."He said bowing his head slightly before trailing along behind her unable to take his eyes off her. Something about the way she swayed she walked just seemed so...he shook his head quickly to remove the thought. "C-could you explain?" He asked his mouth feeling a bit like cotton.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Aeris continued to trot. She smiled even if Xantir can't see it. "Well i can explain easily i think. Your mother and your father were not blood relative, but they are family right ?" she was amused, Xantir was nice and she start to like him a lot.  

Lorako

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:54 pm
"I suppose but they were well..."He coughed looking to the side. What he wanted to say wasn't even close to appropriate for female ears. A sudden thought crossed his mind and his eyes widened. "We can't be family like that!" He said suddenly freezing in place. "I only just met you!" He couldn't believe what she was suggesting, he had never heard anything of the sort coming from a mare's mouth.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff