Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Over] The Flower Maiden and the Emo ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:57 am
No posting with out permission!

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:07 am
Why was he always the outcast? In his old lands it was because he was too gentle here because he was too distant. It seemed the only place he had ever fit in was with the young filly he once traveled with. When he was alone. That was where he fit. In solitude.

A warm breath left his mouth forming a cloud in the cold air. He was alone now but he still felt like the outcast. It seemed everywhere he turned there were coupled Soquili standing about. He had that once but he had lost it and there was no way to ever get her back. sighing once again he glanced around trying to figure out where he had wandered to. It seemed as though he had somehow made it out to the lake. Had he really been so lost in thought that he hadn't realized where he was going? It seemed that way.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:17 am
Aeris was walking in direction of the teepee. She just made a joke to Starla in the forest and she was in a really good mood. She gone near the lac first because she need to drink a little.

She looked all arround, there is so many couple. She wondered if Hedwig was near it, but she doubted. She looked everywhere looking if there is a young and alone stallions. She wanted to find someone but never had the luck.

Suddenly she saw one, he seemed lost. She decided to go near him to "help him" she said in her mind with a big smile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:30 am
Black tipped ears flicked back at the sound of crunching snow. He turned his head to see what the source was and fell out of his thoughts seeing a mare. It didn't seem to be possible but she looked almost exactly like the young one he had once traveled with. The hair color, the color of her coat and hooves the only thing that didn't fit was the eyes and her age.

He turned his head away realizing he had been staring and cleared his throat. She looked a like yes, but the filly had vanished. There was no way this was her. He turned back after drilling this thought into his mind but found it was all washed away when he looked at her. "What's your name?" He demanded voice a bit dry. That would be the only sure fire way to figure it out. Many looked the same but no one could ever share her name.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:37 am
Aeris walked happilly in the snow. She liked this sound, she can stay here always. Looking at the stallion she saw he stared at her. "Love at first sigh ?" she though amusing. It was a joke for her of course.

She heard him speaking to her asking her name. "I'm Aeris" she answered with a clear and nice voice. "What is yours ?" she asked when she arrived near to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:46 am
"Maybe..."He said softly taking her seriously. So, her name was Aeris. It wasn't her but she was rather lovely. The clothes however, they needed to go. He was fine with the bracelets and cloth strips tying up her hair but the human clothing just wasn't right. He wouldn't say anything though. After all last time he had reminded a mare that her mother was dead a process he didn't want to repeat.

"Xantir..." He said shortly. Normally he wouldn't give a name so quickly but as he had asked it was only right. "They call me Xantir."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:57 am
Aeris smiled softly, amusing. This stallions seemed to have good sense of humor. "Nice to meet you mister Xantir." She looked at him gently but it's possible to see in her eyes she liked playing. He is good looking, but the thorn like arround his leg are a little strange. But she though she is more strange with her clothes.

"You seemed lost, or maybe i mistake ?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:14 am
"Only in thought..." He muttered trying to make light of his memory trip. He tried to smile but it didn't quite work. He was still wrapped up in thought and noticing how she looked at his ankles didn't help in the least. "You don't need to call me Mister...Xantir works just fine. I'm sorry for bothering you. If you'd like to you can leave." In truth he didn't really want to be alone. He also didn't want to bother her.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 am
"Some worries ?, and who said i want to leave Mister Xantir" she said it to be sarcastic. "I just arrive and you don't bother me, you interrest me. Alone with all this couple arround, it will be sad if i leave you here." she winked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:58 am
Xantir sighed. So that was why she had come over. She pitied him. "How is it that I interest you?" He asked assuming it had to do with his odd coat or the spikes. That was what it always was as much as he hated to admit it. He was considering just leaving if it had anything to do with his spikes. He didn't want to tell anyone else the story of how they had shown up.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:12 am
"Let me see, the only good looking stallions arround, i'm a lonely mare. I need to explain much ? or a picture maybe ?" She laughed. She didn't said it to be bad, it's just she really was not shy at all, she said the things like in her mind. She stared at him waiting to see how he will react  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:53 am
He stared at her wide eyed feeling his face flushing a bit. This was definitely not the same female he had once known. She was incredibly straight forward and Xantir was shocked. All the mares he had met so far had been rather sweet. A little nutty but they had never said something quite like that. "You...you can't be serious..." He said mouth gaping about like a fish out of water. "I mean...we just met!"  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:01 pm
Aeris can't resisted to laugh again. "Stay cool Xantir, i will not jump on you right now. I just tell you why i come. Of course i want to know you much before anythings. I'm not that crazy don't worry." She switched her tail happily, he reacted like she expected. Actually she was really sweet, it's just she was franc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:23 pm
Xantir let out a relieved sigh. "You want to know me?" He asked rather baffled. No one had wanted to know him in his old land yet everyone here kept asking him questions. "Why does everyone here want to know me here? I'm not that interesting..."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Aeris was a little surprise "It's normal when you meet someone i think, you can't become friends or much if you don't know him/her before i think. It's so strange ? I mean i like to know better the people i meet, its make link between each other."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff