Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shigure and Spice and Everything nice! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:38 am
Shigure looked to the sky for a moment it was starting to get late and he knew his herd would be wondering where he was.
He looked back at Spice with a smile creeping back onto his thought covered face.

Shigure wasnt sure what to say he was starting to get confused about a
few things.
"....Getting to know someone fully is always a very good idea.
It takes a life time to grow the tallest tree after all. Then again
the flower of the day lilly only blooms for a day." Shigure gives a rather
odd look trying to figure out what he said and what he was feeling.

Just then Shigure noticed the scars on her hind quarters.
"What are thoses from." Shigure said with a worried look not
really having thought about it sounding rude.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:26 pm
" I agree with you Shigure.."

Spice almost fully understood what he said and she wondered if the feeling she had for him now was that of the tree or the lily. She shook her head and noticed the night creeping in around them, and looked over to him knowing he would probably have to leave soon.

Looking back at her hind end she sighed and looked back, but not saddened, rather emotionless.

" Well I was attacked by wolves when I was walking with a stallion. But it doesn’t really matter now, after all scars are simply to remind us of the past, what’s done is done."

She looks up at Shigure, smiling a reassuring smile. As if to tell him it was alright and of no concern. Really she was ok now, though the scars still hurt from time to time, it was nothing to dire.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:29 am
"Wolves? They are a problem around here, then?" Shigure thought for a few moments he knew he had to go home,but after hearing that could he really leave Spice alone?

"Are you sure thoses scars are alright?" There was a deeper look of
concern on his face. It wasnt some much about the scars as it was about leaving her alone now. He felt like he needed to have some time to himself to think but he wanted to invite her to stay with his herd. It wasnt like he hadnt done something like that before. Tohru wasnt blood he had welcomed her into the herd why not Spice?

"...I dont want to leave you alone....wolves and all. I couldnt live with myself if any more harm came to you Spice....Why dont you stay with me and my family?" Shigure said with a smile there was no reason not to invite her he could always take a walk to have some alone time to think and his family would accept her no problem.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:29 pm
" Its alright Shigure, they don't bother me and hey, I'm a big girl i can handle any little wolves that threaten me"

She nudged him with a smile and looked a little shocked when he asked her to join his herd. Where she came from usually a male would ask a female to join his herd when he wanted to become mates with them. Though the customs where perhaps different here she blushed a bit and looked up.

" Well... I would... but I'm not sure how your family would like that... I mean you did say i was a 'different' mare... they might shun me you know"

She looked away smiling a bit. She really wasn’t use to this kindness, it was all sort of weird to her. But she looked back and smiled kindly, a little nervous at the thought of leaving her teepee to join another herd.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Shigure still looked worried rather she was sure she could handle them or not. He watched her blush but rather ignored it at the moment. He didnt like the idea of wolves being about and didnt want Spice alone, or any other soquili for that matter.

"Everyone in the herd I brought here is different. Im sure they would accept you, atleast stay with the herd tonight. They would never shun you, but it would be only fare if I talked to them first even if I am the leader.
....Either way Im not happy with the idea of you being alone and me not knowing where you are if you ever needed help."

Shigure smiled at her but his look was still rather serious about the matter.
He wasnt sure what the family would say but he was sure it wouldnt be negative, but it really didnt matter. Shigure was confused about his feelings still but in no way wanted to see harm fall on Spice and these wolves worried the heck out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:19 pm
" I’m sorry that I worry you so Shigure. I would really be fine but if it makes you feel better... I will fallow you to where ever you want me to be."

Spice smiled and looked at the sky. Slowly it was still getting dark, and a little quicker as the day drew into night. the wind picked up and her hair tossed around a bit and she looked back to Shigure smiling. Never had she had a stallion act this way towards her. Her heart thumped a little harder when she thought of it but she didn't know what it meant. It hadn't been very long and she had just met this stallion. Could she really fall in love this fast?

Shaking her head she stepped closer. No perhaps it was not love, but a crush. She didn't want to rush into this since she didn't know what it was. But Spice would have to fallow her gut in order to figure out exactly what it was that her heart was trying to tell her.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:53 pm
"Its not something you should be sorry about. I dont want to sound like Im telling you what to do. Its still your choice in the end,Id..just be worried about you."

Shigure also looked to the sky and shivered lightly as the wind begain to blow. He looked fowards to the warm blankets waiting at home with the herd, but he also didnt want Spice to feel like she had to come with him either. Shigure returned his gaze to Spice and smiled again twiching his ears lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:23 pm
Noticing him shiver spice walked right up beside him closely and leaned her body against him.

" Well then shall we?"

She smiled and waited for him to take the lead. Now that she thought about it he was really warm to her. She really didn't want to move for some reason. Spice was really enjoying the warmth of another soquili on her side but she nudged Shigure a bit as he knew where it was they where going, while she did not.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Shigure blushs lightly feeling her warmth against him.
He smiled he was very happy with the choice she had made, he knew he wouldnt have rest easy tonight if she had chosen differently.
He looked around the area she had lead him too looked some what familiar he could remember the way home from here.

"Yes lets."

Shigure smiled wide and begain to walk again in the direction he was pretty sure was the right way. Everything felt so right and yet there was still something bothering him. Only time would tell at this point he thought as he walked on.

"Thank you Spice,it means alot that Ill be able to protect you if need be."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:24 pm
Spice laughed and looked up at him with an amused look on her face she cocked a brow at him.

" ohh Shigure I’m coming with you so not that you can protect me, but i can protect you. I mean can you imagine the hordes of mares being attracted to you if you walked alone? you'd get mauled!"

She teased him and nudged his shoulder lightly as they walked. Spice knew the area but she didn't know exactly where they where going t=so she fallowed beside him, still keeping her body close and smiled when she let her green orbs look up at him. Even when it got darker out, her coat seemed to illuminate where the snow white patches and streaks of hair sat.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 am
Shigure blushed and laughed but shook his head.
"I doubt hordes of mares would maul me, but just in case you better stay close to me."

He smiled but was looking fowards as she looked up at him.
Even still he could tell she was looked at him. He felt very happy in this
moment and for now forgot about the worries of what kinda feeling he may or may not have.
Just a ahead he could see his home through the trees.

"Hey we're almost there." He hadnt released he was that close.
He closed his eyes lightly feeling silly that he had gotten lost this close to home.
Cover in blankets were three figures sleeping on the ground.
They had given up on Shigure eatten dinner and gone to sleep. Now there was more to his herd but this was all that was here at the moment.
"Seems they went to bed already." He said abit disappointed he had hoped for them to meet Spice right away, but now she would most likly have to wake up to their craziness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Spice smiled and laughed lightly, before falling silent and just continuing to walk beside Shigure, fallowing right by his side the whole way. She looked on to see the three lumps covered in what looked like blankets, just like two legged. In fact now that she thought about it Shigure, and theses others seemed more like two legged then Soquili.

She really didn’t mind though since Shigure was a friend and she wouldn’t be the one to judge him on that. After all it was probably just a part of their culture. She looked over to see the disappointed look on his face and nudged him slightly.

" It is ok, at least for now everything will be quiet and I can get to know you more"

She smiled optimistically trying to get him to see the brighter side of things. Her gentle temperament always got the hand of her and in a way she was very motherly in a nurturing way.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 pm
Shigure made an odd face before looking at Spice.
"Im more worried about what you'll have to wake up too."
Shigure said then thinking of how morning could be sometimes.

~ Tohru: Break-fest is ready!!

Yuki: Coming Miss Honda! *growls at Kyo* Stupid cat!!

Kyo: I dont need break-fest!! *takes a kick as Yuki* Stupid rat!!!

Shigure: sweatdrop *steps out of the way*

Tohru: Please stop fighting. *timid voice*

Momigi((spell)): *comes out of no where* TOHRU!!!!!! *nuzzles her and acts all cute* ~

Maybe this wasn't the best idea Shigure thought but it was better then being worried for Spice's safty.

"Well getting to know each other more sounds good to me." Shigure smiled before nudging her lightly and walking forwards once more.
Shigure grabbed a few blankets and dragged them abit aways from
the sleeping lumps. He put them on the ground them then plopped on the blankets happy to be resting at home. Shigure then motioned towards the blanket beside him for Spice to join him.
Normally he would not keep his kimono on but there was no way he was
going to sleep beside Spice that way and have his herd wake up and have perverted thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:20 pm
" Do you sleep with that thing on?"

Spice asked a little curious as it would be constricting a bit. Gently she let her legs give out under her, making her lay gently beside Shigure and she just looked over and smiled kindly to him. She was a little curious about him and thought this would be a good time to see what it was she was feeling or starting to feel for him.

" So.. are they your children, brothers, sisters?"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:12 pm
Shigure blushed at the mention of the Kimono.
"Well no but I fear if I take it off and the see us sleeping side by side
both naked. They will think....well uh that we ...you know......"

Shigure turned red as an apple and looked away for a moment both from
embarrassment and the fact that he knew he as a stallion wouldn't
mind doing that.

"No I never had any children, they are my nephews and the mare,Tohru
is a friend. I'd like to have children one day though,it would be alot of fun."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash