Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:08 am
((For me and Libra only, please only post with permission))
User Image

Shigure wondered off from his herd to search for some silence. Kyo and Yuki's constant fighting was giving Shigure a headache maybe it wasnt right to have left Tohru there alone with the idiots but she seemed to calm them down more then he ever could.
Shigure choose to walk through the open feilds today he was still new to the area so everyday was an adventure to him. Though a great deal of the time he spent trying not to rip his kimono. Before long Shigure found himself hoplessly lost as he searched for a way back to his herd.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:32 am
User Image Spice was out in the fields, grazing it would seem. It was the after noon and in the after noon she likes to graze in other places then the clearing. The 15hh tri colored mare would stick out like a sore thumb amongst the snow and brown that the world seemed to take on. Making her blood red colors stick out more than ever.

Spice wasn’t in the best of moods today and came to the fields not only to graze, but to be alone as well. Since no one really ever came this far out so as far as she was concerned it was a good thing. It was only to her surprise that she heard on coming footsteps and when she turned her head her green orbs peered out at the figure. What a strange looking Soquili, all dressed in the humans robes. How Spice did not like the idea of it one bit. Not a hello, or a whinny of acknowledgment was made, she just watched.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:56 pm
Shigure stopped for a moment flicking his mane before looking about the area. He grumbled slightly not liking the fact he was lost at all. As he scanned the area for any landmarks or smells he might remember his eyes caught something red. He walked abit further and realized it was a mare.
"I seem to be running into alot of mares around here." Shigure looked the mare over she was very fair to the eyes, then again Shigure thought every mare was beautiful , just some more so than others.
Though she herself was something to behold her attitude seemed less then inviting, but that never stopped Shigure before, afterall he was used to Kyo.
"Hello there miss." Shigure said walking towards the strange mare.
"May I speak with you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:49 pm
ohh great another stallion
Spice jested in her mind as she watched him grow closer. She listened and though her response took a while it came in time. She tossed her tail about as it dragged behind her on the ground, fanning out a bit on the white snow. Her bangs dropped down on her face and her green eyes looked out brightly from underneath. The white patch on her white eye only stuck out a little as the hair was covering most of her face.

" Hello Sir, and I guess you may"

She dipped her head politely to him.Not once did she look strangely at his clothing as there where indeed others like him, just not dressed as finely. She really didn’t fancy the ones who dressed much, but this stallion seemed to have a pretty face for one who dressed. Spice may had been edgy right now but still she did not forget her mannors and spoke with the gentlest of tones.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:17 pm
Shigure smiled gently it seemed he had been wrong she was being very nice to him and wasnt making fun of his clothes either which was a plus.
"Thank you miss. My name is Shigure Sohma and Im sorry to bother you, but Im new to the area and find myself lost, but this time more I normaly do. Is there anyway you could direct me to the very large open plains close to a forest? Oh and please forgive me for saying this, but you are very beautiful." Shigure bared a toothy grin for the mare and swished his tail as he waited for her reply.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:32 pm
" Hello Shigure Sohma, I hope you have a shorter same that is easier to say, as that is a bit of a mouthful. I 'am Spice, and yes I don’t know if you noticed yet but i might smell a little different then most. "

She smiled , masking very well the fact of how she felt right now. She registered all of what he said and her cheeks seemed to turn a deeper shade of red and she still peered out from under her bangs.

" Well what your describing to me is a ways west of here. Keep going west until you pass the river. The plains are on the other side of that river... and thank you"

Spice didn’t know what else to say. She normally would say something back and then realize how it must ha d sound and shy away a little but she was still stunned at the fact that he thought she was beautiful. Shaking her head she let it leave her mind. She flicked her head and her bangs went off to the sides of her face. Smiling she kept her glance on him blinking every once and a while,

" I would ask what you are doing around these parts but i fear you have either answered it already or it is not of my concern"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:05 am
((just noticed Lorako and I have different spellings for the last name XD))

"You can call me Shigure, Shigure Soma is just my full title." It wasnt till she mentioned her smell did her really try to notice.
"Forgive me but I hadnt noticed Miss Spice."

Shigure held back a giggle as she blushed it just made her look all the more cute. He flicked his mane that seemed to cling to his neck abit as he watched her his tail wagging more and more like a dog as the moments passed.

"Thank you very much, I should get back to the other Soma's before they rip my home to shreds and yet if you dont mind, I'd like to stay, its nice to meet others. To anwser your question I was simple exploring, Im trying to learn the land better and I needed a break from my insane herd. May I ask what someone as beautiful as you are doing out here by yourself no strong handsome stallion in sight to fend me away from looking at you? Sorry if my words offend, I speak before I think sometimes." Shigure said looking down and his hoofs for a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:28 am
(( lol all the more interesting 83))

" Ohh its alright, I prefer that you don’t notice actually, all the better. This way i wont make you cry from it"

She smiled as she jested a little. Her mood was slowly lifting though she was still sour underneath that mask. She giggled a little at his wagging tail and it reminded her of Libra, kings fox bonded. She listened to him again and waited till he was done and yet again he made her blush a bit.

" If you wish to I don’t mind at all. And exploring is a good way to figure out your surroundings. that’s how I learned when I first came to these lands."

She looked away as she thought of why she was alone. When she looked back he was looking at his hooves it would seem and she smiled.

" It is of no offence, you are just curious. And you will never have to worry about some strong stallion because I have none. I thought I had one but the feelings were not mutual after those days that seemed to pass like seconds now that I think back on it.... But I prefer to be unbound for now, just means I do not have to worry about being hurt again"

She was a little saddened to think of it, but it was in the past and it was best if she tried to look on. She shook her head and her mane lightly fluttered as she did.

" And what about you? A handsome stallion like you should be off with his mare making sure no one is looking at her"

She smiled offering that back, indeed a little curious as to it now that she thought. Usually most stallions by now had found a mate. Life mate or just a mate for when spring comes to try and pass on their gene.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:05 am
"Ive never understood how any stallion could ever hurt a mare.I mean at times I understand selfishness or being abit perverted, but to hurt a mare's feelings or to lead a mare on is just not right.
If a stallion should ever say I love you in one way or another he should mean it with all his heart and soul."

Shigure smiled gently at Spice she was a nice mare it was a shame some stallion had hurt her it almost made him angery. Shigure was sensitive when it came to matters such as these. They just sort of made him more attached to whom ever was having the problem.

Shigure watched her with a grin still wagging his tail.
Till she asked why he was alone, he looked away and frowned his tail stopping instantly. He stood there in silence for a moment , before he smiled gently.
"Stallions can no longer look upon my mare, neither can I.
She died a long time ago, I guess that's another reason why Im here. I thought her it would be easier to move on. So far I think Ive been right, I feel more free here."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:18 am
" It's alright, you get use to it. It stops hurting after you cant feel"

She smiled. But that quickly faded after the words she heard next. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She felt ignorant at that moment and probably shouldn’t of asked any question of such before thinking what if. Finally but with sadness in her eyes,

" I'm.. sorry if i would had known I wouldn’t of asked.... It appears perhaps I’m not as bad off as I thought. I cannot imagine the pain that must had caused you"

He gentle voice rang as she looked down to the ground. He bangs fell in her face again and she couldn’t think of what to say next. Indeed this did make her feel better about her situation, but at the mere thought of that also sick to her stomach that she would think such a think. Poor Shigure

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:34 am
Shigure kept a gentle smile and walked abit closer to Spice.
Yes it had hurt but being the leader of a herd he had always had to be strong for thoses that were younger than him.

"Dont ever stop feeling. One cant truly experience pleasure till they have felt pain or truly be happy till you know what sadness is. I take the good with the bad. While it hurt me so that I lost my love, if I hadnt I wouldnt have moved to this beautiful place. And my family would not know Tohru.
She has helped Kyo and Yuki so much even if none of them realize it.
Its quite alright that you asked me, its something I should be able to handle by now. Besides it let me open up to you, like a close friend.
I do hope you wouldnt mind being my friend. I need some in this new place." Shigure grinned even though his heart throbbed lightly the pain still not completly gone from lossing his love.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:50 am
spice took in his words and thought about it. It made since and even as she calculated it in her head over and over she still didn’t feel anything. Perhaps it would take time and soon she would be able to be as she was. But for now she lifted her head with a smile,

" You have experienced as much heart ache, or perhaps more then I have.... and I will think those words over.
And yes I would be honored if you would think of me as a friend.. I would like to ask permission for the same"

She bowed her head respectfully before bringing it up again and her green eyes seemed a little lighter now.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:06 am
"I would be honored to give such permission." Shigure said leaning into a bow before picking his head up to look at her eyes which had seemed not as harsh as before.

"Well my new friend, care to walk with me. If Im not back by dinner time Tohru might pull her hair out with worry. Tohru's a sweet young girl but she worries to much, its not good for the health to be stressed all the time." Shigure wagged his tail like a puppy again while waiting on Spice's reply.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:11 am
Spice smiled with a sort of Heh noise, a happy sound of coarse. She listened yet again and thought.

" Sure why not, the company would be a nice change, and I’m sure it would be easier if I took you to your destination"

She looked down at his tail thinking it was rather odd for a grown Soquili to do, but at the same time sort of cute in its own way. He was clearly older but he acted like a foal it would seem in some aspects. She walked closer till she was at his side. She paused and looked around before she turned west. Walking slowly to make sure he would keep up she gave a glance back to make sure he was there.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:58 am
"Delightful, Id most likly get lost again knowing me." Shigure laughed abit as he followed Spice, his walk was abit different to make up for his kimono.
"So what do you do for fun around here? Any interesting sights I should know about? You know places for good apples maybe?"

Adding abit of a bounce to his step as he walked. He couldnt beleave he had made a good friend this fast. He had never really had to many friends, when he had lived with the larger Sohma herd they had kept to themselves as well as most soquili stayed away from the Sohma herd for one reason or another. It felt so nice to be free like this, it made his lost love hurt alot less.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff