Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blizzardscooter

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:21 pm
Is anyone besides me alone in a community full of Mormons. I am a Luthren and proud of it however it can be hard to live here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:22 pm
Most of us are in similar positions.  

Darkslider
Crew

Masa the Fennec Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:12 am
blizzardscooter
Is anyone besides me alone in a community full of Mormons. I am a Luthren and proud of it however it can be hard to live here.
I live where alot of mormons are

I'm afraid of them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:33 am
There's going to be alot of Mormons where you are, regardless of the county you happen to be situated in. And not all Mormons are bad, you shouldn't judge the whole on the few you know that are pains.

Contralto in a Corset
Captain

419scambaiterKoko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:09 pm
Militant Christian
There's going to be alot of Mormons where you are, regardless of the county you happen to be situated in. And not all Mormons are bad, you shouldn't judge the whole on the few you know that are pains.

yeah but then their are only a few like my best friend Myko and few other friends

but only FEW really are.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:56 am
I get 'stalked' by missionaries in the parking lot where I work. I usually tell them that I'm Satanic and walk away. FYI, I'm not really, but they don't know that.

I also use Sign Language to confuse them. It's highly entertaining. XD  

Azzy-chan89

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

419scambaiterKoko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:17 pm
Azrael89
I get 'stalked' by missionaries in the parking lot where I work. I usually tell them that I'm Satanic and walk away. FYI, I'm not really, but they don't know that.

I also use Sign Language to confuse them. It's highly entertaining. XD

See everyone this is what i'm talking about!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:53 am
Koko.Dk

You actually only need ONE exlamation at the end of a Sentance.  

Se Ga Takai
Crew

419scambaiterKoko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:15 am
Se Ga Takai
Koko.Dk

I'm emphasizing it and it's "exclamation" and "sentence." By the way you don't capitalize the last word.

this is a declaration of war!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:14 am
Koko.Dk
Se Ga Takai
Koko.Dk

I'm emphasizing it and it's "exclamation" and "sentence." By the way you don't capitalize the last word.

this is a declaration of war!
*banned*

Okay, let's see you top that one biggrin  

Se Ga Takai
Crew

I Was The Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:13 pm
After a while, I've gotten to know a lot of friends that AREN'T Mormon. It's really funny to listen to their stories.

One guy threw a burrito at a missionary that wouldn't let him close the door. The guy ran away with all this crap on his face. When he got to the sidewalk and thought nobody was looking, he started running his finger down his face and tasting it. xd

When they came to my door, my sister opened it. She kept saying "no" and they wouldn't go away. So she called my dad. He went to the door, said "No!" and slammed the door in the guy's face. The worst part was, the dude was looking through the blinds on our door...it was way creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:25 am
Bad_Conscience_101
After a while, I've gotten to know a lot of friends that AREN'T Mormon. It's really funny to listen to their stories.

One guy threw a burrito at a missionary that wouldn't let him close the door. The guy ran away with all this crap on his face. When he got to the sidewalk and thought nobody was looking, he started running his finger down his face and tasting it. xd

When they came to my door, my sister opened it. She kept saying "no" and they wouldn't go away. So she called my dad. He went to the door, said "No!" and slammed the door in the guy's face. The worst part was, the dude was looking through the blinds on our door...it was way creepy.

First of all, those are bad missionaries. They're supposed to leave you alone when you say no.

However, if they persist, you can always start hitting on them, or doing a striptease....or both..... twisted  

DemigoddessHalfdemon

sirwinner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:40 am
I am a Mormon and sorry that the missionaries are a bit pushy. how would you feel going away from home for two years. also they are just trying to spread the gospel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 pm
sirwinner
they are just trying to spread the gospel.
By not letting you close the door? 'Sharing' invlolves two willing parties, otherwise it's 'forcing'  

Se Ga Takai
Crew

XColterX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:41 pm
I'm an athiest in utah, it kind of sucks, but it helps me know who my real friends are  
Prisoners of Utah

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff