{prp} Artemis Entreri and Taiyaung Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:27 pm
(( you all know the roles. dont post here unless ya got premission ))

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm
Artemis Entreri was never one to ever just stay idol. but right now it seemed thats how he was as he gazed about from the top of a hill. he had come to this land what seemed long ago but infact it really had not been long. it seemed he had yet to find what he still searched for. snorting, he stayed still watching and looking. if anythign not many knew him, unlike from where he came everyone feared him, even his name brough fear. flecking his wings, he knew he had made an enemy in that kalona foal but he wasn't going to worry about that. it would be hard to find him when he didn't want to be found. and right now he was tired of beign idol.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:37 am
Shimmering golden hooves pounded the ground as a sunlit stallion thundered arcoss the rolling plains. In the darkest hour of the night, Taiyaung stood out as brighter than any star in the glittering sky.

Normally, Tai rose and set with the sun, as his name suggested, but tonight was different. He was restless, unable to slip into Dreamland. He was uneasy and tense, for a reason unknown to him. So he galloped, and galloped. Tai ran with no destination in mind, not toward anywhere, nor from anyone. He ran for the sake of running, for the joy of feeling alive, with the wind blowing in your face.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:45 am
Artemis Entreri was ever alert and jerked his head in the direction where he heard thundering hoofs. it was a surprise to him since it was so late and if you where running at night it was harder to do. staying in place where he was, he waited to see who was up and about running. " seems i wont be idol anymore tonight." he said the words more to him self, and flexed how his wings as they iched to be used.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:50 pm
Taiyaung didn't expect anybody to be out this late. So, when a dark stallion wearing a luscious cape seemed to materalize out of nowhere, Tai was caught too off guard to avoid crashing into the poor alicorn. "WHOA! Where'd you come from, chap? No wait, I mean, are you okay? Did I hurt ya too bad? Need healing m'boy?"

Trying to untangle his legs from the other stallions, Tai ended up tripping and falling flat on his face! He chuckled, his laugh a deep throttle in his throat. "Well well, looks like I might need the healing, hm?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:01 pm
Entreri was caught off gaurd with how close the stallion actualy had been and ended up being crashed into. he didn't get hurt since he was only knocked over with how Entreri tried to avoid him at the last minute and cursed under his breath that he was unable to avoid geting crashed into, which made him think he needsed more training. " no im fine but your a fool if you couldn't see me or maybe you should have been payign more attention." he didn't give a snappy voice at all, jsut a calm, cool voice but his choice of words where rather rude. geting up, he stared at the stallion to size up just to see what kind of stallion he is.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:15 pm
Taiyaung was put into a mental conflict about the insult. His rebellious streak wanted to stab the stallion, after all, it was a simple mistake that anyone could've made. However, after a few moments, Tai realized that he was overreacting terribly, and that he should be the one stabbed for being so reckless. "Yes, yes, I'm the fool. My apologies, really, are you sure you're okay?"

He stood up carefully, and looked at the stallion he had so rudely ran over. He was an alicorn, with a rich, tan coat. He had a black mane, tail horn, and black and red wings, with a matching cape, leg band, and hoof cuffs. He looked strongly built, well muscled, but did not give off an overall aggressive aura.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Entreri himself felt like giving the golden unicorn a beating for running into him but he kept control of himself. he wasn't going to apologies for what he said because thats how he felt and didn't care how it got to the other stallion in anyway." yes i said before i'm fine." ruffling his feathers to smooth them out since they had gotten messed up, he eyed the other stallion carefully.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:28 pm
Tai stood up straight, then reared up silently, stretching his legs. After that tumble, his muscles were feeling tight, restless again. He shook that feeling off, though, it was probably just the night. He should've been somewhere sleeping, not running into poor stallions! "Well, glad you're okay, friend! That was quite a tumble we took, eh?" Tai chuckled gently, trying to hide his surprise. This was one amazing stallion, being able to avoid getting stabbed by Tai's horn. It could've been just luck, but somehow, Tai doubted that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:22 am
" a minor annoyance is all i see it as. so wahat would your name be or shall i just remain thinking your just some stallion that runs into others?" Entreri's tone was not raised but just matter of fact when he spoke but his words always had a hint or rudness with the way he spoke. tossing his mane, he black horn almost unseen in the night as it glinted very little. this stallion was lucky Entreri wasn't one to kill for no real reason.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:45 pm
Bobbing his head curtly, he answered, "Tis Taiyaung, although please call me Tai. And yes, it appears that I'm quite clumsy, although tha tmight be because it's so dark. I'm really more of a day stallion...oh! What should I call you?" Looking at the dark stallion, Tai felt just a little self-concious. The stallion was bearly visable; he seemed to melt into the night. At the same time, however, Taiyaung stuck out like a sore thumb. He chuckled nervously under his breath. I guess that's why sun and night are opposites...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:10 pm
Entreri could tell Taiyaung was nervous for whatever reason and merly shrugged. " I am called Artemis Entreri but it seems some jsut call me Entreri since its easyer to remeber i suppose." snorting lightly, he flexxed his wings and ruffled them since it seemed some feathers where out of place. though he was not one to be overly care for his looks, he did like to be clean cut. flciking his tail, he puled out a broken feather that was black and let it frop to the ground.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:50 am
"Taiyaung, pleased to meet you, Entreri." He dipped his head in greeting, finally calming down after their collision. In a attempt to make light conversation, Tai asked, "So, what brings you out during this hour?" Tai didn't know what to think of this strange stallion. He was nice enough, although with a eerie touch. Tai shook the feeling off; Entreri was probably just cranky from being run over.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:50 pm
" a cool night walk or flight was my aim before almost being trampled. and what would bring you out at such an hour?" Entreri stood still adn tall but not a proud stance but one of confedince. eyeign the other stallion as they spoke to one another, Entreri was feeling this Tai was not reeally worth his time but stayed to finish the conversation.

(( x_X sorry for takign so long to reply ))  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Konalou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:06 am
(( -snugs- I should be apoligizing. I'm taking longer. D= ))

Tai twitched his tailc ackwardly. This stallion, Entreri...had a way of making you not quite uncomfortable...but yet not comfortable. "It seems that we were thinking along the same lines. I was restless, and came out for a run."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff