Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The chime of Silver Bells? ((Shihab & Adelle)) FIN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:59 pm
User Image

*It was a calm and quite afternoon, as a strange black and gold splashed stallion stood alone upon a small rise that was just outside his new profound home. His gold colored eyes watched the trees below his look out point soon looking away from the trees and toward the skies. The wind blew through his sandy mane and tail, bellowing them out a bit as teh wind seemed to tug at his wings. Calling him into the air as it were. Shaking his head, Shihab lowered his gaze back to the ground.*

"No, I said once I wouldn't fly. Not after what had happened, not again." He said softly into the winds as they still tugged at his feathers.

*Shifting his wings a little, he sighed looking back to the skies, at the drifting clouds above. OPening his ti-colored wings, he let teh wind carress them. In a swift beat of his wings, the dark colored stallion rose into the skies, forgetting the rules he had given himself to enjoy the wind against his body once more, the warm thermals against his belly and wings as it drive him higher. Shihab felt like a colt again, just learning to fly and trust the winds. It was a glorious feeling, like seeing an old friend who had been gone for so long.*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:09 pm
User Image

A soft jingle rang as a winged mare stood in the breeze. Whether she walked or stood still the bells that seemed to be a part of her always rang a quiet tune and it always cheered her up to hear them. She also noticed that when others heard them they too also seem to cheer up even if it is just a tiny bit.

Looking up at the sky Adelle sighed as she stretched her wings out wishing she could figure out how the darn things worked. The sky seemed like such an enjoyable place but one that she was doomed to never experience due to her lack of knowledge on the use of wings. "Oh wind and sky how you taunt me so." she muttered quietly before turning her gaze back on the ground.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:19 pm
*With the wind to his back, Shahab set his pace at an easy glide across the skies. His front legs and back legs stretched out as he dove a little, soon he dug into the air as if it were the ground itself. (( Think that one musical in the first Fantasia movie)) Throwing his head head back his mane and tail whiped about behind him like banners of the forgotten kingdoms of old. he seemed at one with teh winds that pushed him further away from his home.

Wings stiffening at his sides, Shihab came back down toward the ground in a lazy spiral type landing. His legs once more stretched out before pulling themselves back under neath his body for a soft landing back upon the ground. He had yet to notice the mare that had been standing just off to the side of where he had landed. Wings still stretched out he soon folded them back to his side. An ear turning as he heard the soft tinkle of a bell... Bell? Out here? Turning his head he soon came about with the slight look of surprise upon his face.*

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that this place was occupied by another." He said sheepishly lowering his head some. "I am sorry to have inruded upon your..." He couldn't bring himself to finish it, he wasn't sure if it was her home or not... He had never seen this winged mare before..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:46 pm
Adelle had watched the other winged one spiral around in the air before landing not to far from her. Oh how I wish I could fly. He makes it seem like so much fun and so beautiful to watch. As he landed she took a couple steps backwards as to not be in any such personal space of this other winged one.

"Oh no you aren't intruding at all." Shaking her head as she spoke which in turn caused her bells to jingle even more. "I was just standing here watching the sky. I was planning on leaving anyways so really you aren't intruding."

She couldn't help but stare at the beautiful gold coloring on this soquili as she spoke. Knowing it was rude to stare she quickly looked away but couldn't help but quietly mumble. "Oh you flew so beautifully in the sky."

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22 pm
Shihab smiled at the mare as he turned himself around to look at her. His wings pulled in close to his body as he looked her over. She was lovely to his eyes, with the silver bell that complimented her greatly. Shaking his head he bowed his head toward the mare.*

"I thank you for the compliment Miss." He said raising his head up a little, soon straightening himself up. "I'm sure that you glide with teh winds with grace as well."

*He didn't know that the mare could more fly. He thought that everyone could, but that was just his thinking. Stepping forward a little he looked at her more closely beore stepping back again, minding to keep his wings close to his sides.*

"By the way Miss, My deem is Shihab, Might have teh honor of knowing yous?" He asked politely, being it was his up bringing that caused him to be so mannerful.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:48 pm
"Shihab? That is such a lovely name." Adelle complimented. Her name she felt was no where near as lovely as her newfound aquantiance so she kept it to herself.

"I wish I could glide in the winds like you yourself can but I can't." Her voice had a hint of sadness as she spoke. Raising her head she looked up at the sky and gazed in wonder at its beauty for a few moments before looking at Shihab. "Every day the sky taunts me with its beauty and spacious freedom but yet every day I can not go and and explore it."
Her wings stretch out slightly as if they longed to be used but they were quickly tucked back in.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:35 pm
*Shihab tilted his head to the side as she spoke of not being able to fly. Not being able to feel the wind within her mane and everything that goes with it. Shaking his head he looked at her wings as he shifted his own at his sides as he stepped closer to her.*

"If you would like Miss. I could try and help you punish the skies that taunt you day after day." he offered with a bow. "Of course, it is up to you."

*Shihab was not the one to force anything upon anyone, he would offer something, but that was all. Stepping back he opened his wings a little showing the tri-colors of them, the gold, black and deep indigo at the tips. Laying them back to his gold splashed sides he watched the mare for her answer.*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:39 pm
Adelle's face suddenly changed from slightly depressed to extremely happy when Shihab mentioned teaching her. I can learn to fly?! Oh how I would love to fly up in the sky. This is like a dream come true! Also showing her sign off happiness was her bells were doing a loud jingle as she sort of pranced slightly in place. She was a tad bit excited it seemed.

"Oh I would love that!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "That is if you wouldn't mind anyways." Her intersts can wait if it was to be an inconvience and she really didn't want to be a bother to anyone.

"I forgot to mention that I was given the name Adelle."

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:26 pm
*Shihab smiled as the mare intorduced herself as Adelle. Bowing his head to her he looked back toward the skies that seemed to call to those with wings and to some that didn't. Opening his own wings Shihab reared a little feeling the winds blow into them like great sails of a two legged's boat. Coming back down to all fours he looked at Adelle again.*

"A pleasure to meet you Adelle, and don't degrade your name, I think it's as lovely as you are." He said smiling before he looked in teh direction that the winds were blowing. "The way I learnt to take to the skies, was to run into the winds. With my wings open and beating, When you feel the wings pick up as if they are going to blow you over. Rise up and dig your hooves into the winds as if you were running up a hill." He tried to explain, but it seemed harder then he imagined...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:53 pm
Hearing Shihab's compliment Adelle couldn't help but blush slightly as she listened to him explain how to fly. She was listening really intently or the best she could as she tried to also keep Shihab from seeing her slightly red face.

One run into the wind with wings open and beating. Then when I feel the wings pick up rise up and dig my hooves into the air. Like running up a hill. I think I have all that. Maybe. Making a mental checklist as she tried to remember everything Shihab said. It seemed a bit complicated but she was willing to try if it meant she could finally explore the open sky.

"I think I understand what you said. It's just the matter on if I can remember and if I can actually do it." Adelle nodded slightly with a smile towards Shihab once she felt her face wasn't red anymore.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:21 pm
*Shihab gave a slight chuckle as he watched Adelle, noticing a little bit of blush upon her face, but said nothing to upset or make her mad at him. Smiline he felt the wings blow past again, invisible hands tugging at his wings as he opened them ever so slightly. turning into the direction of the wings he looked at Adelle.*

"It's just like learning to walk." He said with a small nod before racing into the wings that whipped up about him.

*As the winds grew stronger about hime, his large tri-colored wings unfurreled like great sails. With a couple mighty beats of his wings, he rose up upon his hind legs to dive his front hooves into teh air currents and soon pulled his hind legs up. Throwing his head up as he went, the invisible hands of the winds pulled him high over head to where he circled around to hover over Adelle.*

"Your turn." He shouted down over the roars of the winds that were filling his dark ears. "You can do it Adelle, I know you can."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 pm
Adelle watched as Shihab took off into the air. It was like watching a painting being painted as he flew and she gazed in wonder. She quickly snapped out of her gaze when she heard his shout about it being her turn. Oh how it exciting it was for her but yet also very nervewracking as she has never had all four hooves off the ground at one time for very long.

She turned facing the feel of the wind as she mentally went over what to do once again. Alright so first I uhh run into the wind with my wings open and uhh then as umm oh no I can't remember what to do! Well she decided that instead of standing there panicking to just go with the flow and hope she did it right. To make her feel a bit more at ease Adelle started off at a slow run and picked up speed as she ran feeling the wind rush over her.

A few moments later she let her wings stretch out to catch the wind like sail and felt herself being slowed slightly by it. She raised them up and down a few times and felt the ground a bit less beneath her hooves as she did and with another flap she kicked up off the ground into the air. She was only a few inches off the ground but she was flying! A bit awkwardly but she was flying.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:09 pm
*Shihab hovered watching Adelle take her leap into the winds that pushd him a little to the sides. Stretching his legs out a little he swooped o be a little at her side, his hooves pulling themselves back. lowering his head a little he watched the ground beneath them before looking at Adelle.*

"Don't forget to dig into the wind." He remindded as he 'steped' onto the passing wind current to pull himself higher over head. "But for the first attempt, your doing better then I had." He chuckled. "When I first learned to fly, I ended up landing on my rear, but then again, I was but a colt at the time of course."

*Shaking his head he hovered again watching Adelle's progress. She was doing wonderfully to him, soon maybe they could soar teh skies together? But that was further down the roads, he had only just met Adelle, he didn't want to jump the gun and drive her away from him. It would make him feel like... A bad stallion instead of the mannerful and sweet hearted one he was.*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Adelle wobbled a bit as she beat her wings up and down a few times before leaving the stretched out to glide a few seconds wobbling even more. She didn't quite understand the whole 'dig into the air' thing as air wasn't a solid and you couldn't just 'dig' it like you could dirt or snow.

Though she wanted to stay up in the air as long as she could so she tried to mimick what she had seen Shihab do and just kind of kicked upwards. Wasn't the greatest attempt as she almost lost her balance but she managed to stay up. This whole flying thing is harder then I thought but it is fun! She laughed with delight as she 'flew' and she knew that she would be addicted to flying from now on.

"Oh thank you Shihab for the wondeful gift of teaching me to fly!" Her bells were jingling happily as the wind blew them with a hint of offbeatness as she attempted another 'kick' which was a bit more succesful then the first.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:47 am
"It was my pleasure Miss Adelle." He said bowing his head as he hovered more or less beside her. "You look like a natural born flyer." He commented as he soon went a bit higher.

*Looking back around, Shihab came down for a soft landing upon his black and gold dotted hooves. His mane adn tail falling back into place, a little matted, but his human would straighten it out later. Smiling he watched Adelle, she looked gorgeous flying, even if it was her first time. Shaking his head he reminded himself that they were only to be friends, but he did like her a lot.*

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff