Sanity Report of Violent Death Taker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viscount Greenleaf
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:45 am
Today (Sunday 31th of Dec, 2006) ms. Violent Death Taker has started treatment, in accordance with court order # 9755. She is taking pills for her violent tendencies. We've started her on arsenic, expecting results immediatly. Side effects include (but are not limited to) optical insanity, seeing things that aren't there.

User Image
We wish Vi the best of luck. If her behaviour fails to improve, she will be sent to the Happy Home for.. severe treatment. Please don't post here without the patient's permission.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:10 pm
ToC

1. Vis' Post
2. ToC
3. Rules!
4. Updates
5. About Vi
6.What is Arsenic?
7. family
8. .....  

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:52 pm
Ahh the Wonders of Rules!

Please always follow the rules. Dont break them or face utter ruin.......*not really just wont be able to post here* ^^;

1) Dont post unless I say so please?
2) Only those of the Happy Homes can post ^^

*more to come later when i think of them*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:35 am
Updates..........am i really ill?

Dec 31, 2006: i recieve my room at happy homes.  

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:58 am
About Vi

Name: Violent Death Taker (everyone calls me Vi)
Sex: female
DoB: May 14th 1988
Species: ???
Appearence: Long silvery hair thats always tied in a messy bun, golden eyes like a cats, fiery demon wings show from the back, not very tall *^^;* pale skin.

Dislikes: happy nice things, anything bright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:08 am
What is Arsenic?

Arsenic (IPA: /ˈɑːsənɪk/, /ˈɑɹsənɪk/) is a chemical element that has the symbol As and atomic number 33. Its position in the periodic table is shown at right. This is a notoriously poisonous metalloid that has many allotropic forms; yellow, black and gray are a few that are regularly seen. Arsenic is not found free in nature, but its compounds are widely distributed in minerals. Arsenic and its compounds are used as pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and various alloys.

Another form of Arsenic: (Trisenox)

TRISENOX™ is indicated for induction of remission and consolidation in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) who are refractory to, or have relapsed from, retinoid and anthracycline chemotherapy, and whose APL is characterized by the presence of the t(15;17) translocation or PML/RAR-alpha gene expression.

The response rate of other acute myelogenous leukemia subtypes to TRISENOX™ has not been examined.

Gotten from Wikipedia.com  

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:53 am
Family

This is where i will post my family and such. But as of yet, my family is too big to post so i will shorten it when i get a chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:23 pm
Diary, first day

Dear Diary,

Its odd to be saying this but I've been having violent tendencies. Some to the point where i almost kill the people I've grown to like.

It started last week where i was perfectly normal in school. I heard one word and went nuts. Something in my mind snapped. I blacked out, and when i came to, this girl was laying on the floor with a broken nose.

I just stared down at the floor, at the crimson color. It shone from the lights, as everyone awed and just looked at me. Some screamed and looked horrified.

So i just ran. I went home and told my mother. She looked at me an took me to the doctors. Ya know what they told me? I need to be on Arsenic, a low dosage to keep my tendencies away.

So here I am now, with the pills in hand. I just keep looking at them and hoping its a dream. The little purple and white pills just keep staring. I know they will help but i also read Arsenic is a poison. But some believe that it does help heal them.

Putting the pills in my mouth i take a drink of water and wash them down. Now all i need to do is wait till they............

*drool*

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100

Violent Death Taker

5,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:43 pm
Diary, *months later*

Dear diary,

I know its been so long since i wrote, its just my violent tendencies have been on and off. And its been preventing me from writing or using my brain.

The treatment is slowly taking effect, though im not sure if it really is working.
I tend to think my violent-ness is getting worse.

The other day i went for a walk and i must have blacked out but i swore i might have killed a bird. Not that i wanted too, just i blacked out and when i came too, blood was on my hands and there was a bird in front of me.

I ask why, then came to my room and shut myself in. I cleaned my hands but the memories are still there. I dont know what to do anymore.

Well thats it for now, nothing much more to write.............
*falls asleep*

File Cabinet - Journals only

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff