Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
NEWS. (READ!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mitzumori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:36 pm
DECEMBER 29, 2006 GUILD NEWS.

Quote:
COULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THE THREADS BEFORE YOU POST A TOPIC. I'M SICK OF DUPLICATE TOPICS, THEY ANNOY ME.

SECONDLY, PLEASE, WHEN YOU SEE A HELP THREAD STICKIED, USE IT! I'M SICK OF CLEANING UP THE FORUMS BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDN'T FOLLOW THE RULES.

AND PLEASE, PLEASE, TRY TO BE LITERATE. THE MODS AND I SENT OUT PMS TO THOSE WE THOUGHT SHOULD BE DUBBED, "ILLITERATE". NO MORE CHAT SPEAK. WHY CAN'T YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE AND NOT KILL THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE? I SPEND TIME WRITING PROPERLY AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT BACK FROM ALL OF YOU.

Thank you for reading. Please abide by these rules or I'll eat you. I SERIOUSLY will. I am a very angry girl right now. )<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:43 pm
GUILD CLEAN OUT.

Yes, we're doing a Guild clean out. If you have 0 posts, I would highly suggest you post because, as of now, we are going to delete members with 0 posts. Of course, we will send out a PM to you first.

And this goes for members who have stopped posting after a while. I would also highly suggest, unless you want to be banned, to post and become active again. We are having major problems with unactive members.

If you break the rules by posting a topic that is already around, we will immediately delete it. I'm sorry, but after two hours of cleaning up the forums, I'm seriously pushing this.

Also, PLEASE, when creating a topic, properly place it in the right forum. I'm tired of moving KH2 topics from the main forum to the KH2 forum.

Beechu says: All random, pointless threads go in the Chatterbox sub forum. Like, 'whoz bettr sora or roxas'. They will be deleted otherwise.

mitzumori
Vice Captain

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:00 pm
LITERACY.

When Nikki, Mitz and I opened this Guild, we never dreamed it would stoop to this level of... n00bness. It's called grammar, spelling, punctuation- USE IT. It burns our eyes if you don't.

Starting now, if members stay illiterate, (u r so dum lol), they will be warned, then banned. We have already started to send out PMs. Joking is fine, (e.x. Sora's such a newbie, he'd be all 'ka!ri ilu lolz u 2?'), is fine.

Seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm
NOVEMBER 30, 2009.

So... the mods have not been on Gaia at all lately and I would like to apologize for that. However I plan to be on a lot more often nowadays and hope to get this guild running on its feet again. :>

I am in the midst of planning a HUGE event so wait around to see what it will be!

mitzumori
Vice Captain

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces