[PRP] An eventful or uneventful encounter? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:27 pm
[Rein and Moi]

-I didn't chose one of yours, cause I didn't know who would get along with this tyke. He's kind of mean to males, and softer towards any female mostly dealing with his family so I'll let you chose-

Ares' very white coat blended nicely into the snow, his corn flower blue eyes peered out. He flexed his wings and flew down these hilly plains. Or more glided down, the fresh winds blew through his short mane and tail as if alive. Almost like a small fish nipping at him, feeling it but an awkward touch. His eyes roamed again as he landed, he trotted upon his hooves now as he looked into deserted lands. No one was around it seemed, and he didn't seem to care. His ebony mane flung into his face and with a swift toss it shielded only one eye. At least he could see through one.

With every on going day he was getting bigger and stronger. His muscles were showing through and his baby fat was shrinking away as he grew older. His once expressioned eyes shone nothing now, as he hid his emotions from everyone. It was what he was taught and being under the care of a unikalona could do things to a growing colt. His muzzle lifted as he took in the chilling air. No sounds, no nothing it almost seemed unreal.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:27 pm
((I know you have a love of blue so I'll toss you my darling daughter that's been very good with children lately))

The winds as strong as the coldness nipped and grasped her entire body in a freezing chill. This was the first time the little adult mare spread her wings in the heart of winter as her darkened coat contrasted heavy amongst the stark white placed around her feet spreading outward like a never ending river.

Spreading her wings with a deliberant shake she pushed the falling snow off towards the blanket below. Her fur was strangely thick but every now and then the traces of dampness appeared and frustrated her. Finally giving up her limber deep blue legs formed into a trot that kicked up the snow in her motions. Spinning around she waltzed herself with a childlike giggle through the white field letting herself appear like a dancer to all whom chanced to see her.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:59 am
Ares felt a stranger nearby, and as the winds came to him he knew it was a female. If it were a male he would simply walk away, a female he either stayed put or left. He never went to them, that would just induce conversation and half the time it wasn't worth it. His ebony mane spiked out like a fo-hawk on him. It was short, but getting longer Cyrus said it wouldn't be long before it reached past his knees like his dad. But seeing how Cyrus is as short as his at the moment, he didn't think he had the room to talk.

He looked out into the blue skies, he had flown up once or twice. Once with a male Sihab but he didn't know if he quite liked him all that much yet. Yes he was nice and flew with him but personalities and looks can be decieving.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:45 pm
Trotting along she smelled another not too far nearby. Shaking the silken strands that clung to her neck her tail flicked with a violent swish to relieve herself of building snow upon her. Swerving her head she noted the young foal hiding in the snow yet his coat didn't blend that well in her opinion.

Slowly she walked about not approaching him. It wasn't good to sppok a foal much less irritate them. She'd just walk slowly past to see what he'd do. Possibly he'd completely ignore her or bound outward wondering wehy she ignored him. In any case it was curiousity getting to her which she had to quell with her little experiment

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 pm
Achille's white coat shivered slightly as he felt another approach, he turned his head to see a mare near. He bowed his head to her, in a respective manner. He was gaining...some of his etiquitte back but still there were still small things that seemed to make him snap these days. Those eyes that were like the color of winter skies gazed at her with a soft intensity it was hard to compare to another.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:08 am
White as bone yet depth as shadow. She smiled openly though trying to be friendly in her best manner. Still learning these adult ways she'd somewhere falter yet regain what she was missing in her piece of the puzzle.

"Hello. Lovely day don't you think?" she greeted with a bright gaze accompianied by a soft yet delicate swish of her long tail. Hopely this encounter wouldn't be harsh nor regretful in her openess to making friends or enimies for that matter.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:48 am
Ares looked to the female, no one had ever outwardly spoke to him like that. He had bowed to her slightly but that was to acknowledge her...most moved on. He shrugged it off, "Bonjour, I suppoz'." he replied in a thick, deep accent. "The sun is out which iz always nice." His thick braids traveled to his eyes only so he could whip them back, he wasn't used to conversations quite yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:43 am
Intriged by his response she lessened her worries to a minimum. Stallions were touchy souls depending on upbringing and simple nature interwoven.
His voice was something of a surprise but that was to be expected in the curious mare's eyes. Not one Soquili she'd encountered ever carried the same grace, stupidity, or just plain goofiness as some.

Thinking in her escence of being polite she bow ed her head gently with the softest movement as she introduced herself. "I'm Nitika" shemotined with a ruffle of her long tail, "tis a pleasure to speak with you".

Conversation was always mentioned in training from her beloved mother in gratitude and politeness to all whom you meet. It brought about character and good karma to practice it daily.

She stood then waiting for an answer or to be ignored. It provided one with knowledge if they should continue or leave the other alone.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:25 pm
He watched her, "I am Ares." he had to work out his 's' now that his accent had grown thick for the day. It changed occasionally and he did not mind. "Why iz it a pleasure? I do not mean 'zis in a rude way if vous take it az such but I do not see why it iz a pleasure." he eyed her not knowing proper etiquitte on anything having no 'nurturing' mother in his life ever so he was curious to new ways. His corn flower blue eyes that held some what of a coldness or a void behind them gazed at her carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:46 am
Nitika stood on a confusaed level so she pondered how exactly to continue her conversation. Swishing her tail she let her words travel like butterflies within her mind, fluttering here and there softly as a morning breeze.

"Well" she started with an air of sweet confidence, "Its always in good faith and karma to say "its a pleasure to meet or greet you. I was brought up like that from my mother's words from little on up. So I practice it daily and always feel good about myself".

She smiled sweetly trying to be polite as possible and hopefully make a new friend in doing so.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:18 pm
"I see." he stood intrigued by the mare. "My old trainer, taught me about karma. She said it was false, so the deed I did would not come back to haunt moi. They 'aven't but still the t'ings I did were horrible but I see now it was felt personally. And 'ze 'ave come back to haunt moi, 'ze were always 'zere." he looked to her softly. "Do vous 'ave any o'ter of 'zese lessons your mother taught you." the stallion stood, wondering what other etiquittes that could perhaps help him. He did not know if the question was appropriate but perhaps on a friendly level she could help him rather be rude about it and call him stupid for not knowing such things.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:21 am
Nitika listened as her ears picked thorough the grated accent realizing the hidden language right under her nose. Now she could concentrate more on his words rather then trying to decipher what things meant what meanings.

She pondered deeply letting her thoughts sawy as the great mother ocean does upon sweet summer days when the air was light and airy. What things would be of use, and what would be considered a bother she noted skimming through thousands of lectures the mare had inherited as a youth.

Finally she spoke with a gracious smile for it was a treasured moment to remain in conversation with another, "Well as with karma politeness is something that I've tried to master from foalhood. Sometimes I wonder if I do everything correctly that my mother taught me. Course being polite could make an enemy as well if you annoy someone" she nodded realizing her thoughts were speaking without her allowence.

"I rambled out loud didn't I?" she frowned looking into those cold nested deep eyes of his.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:59 am
Ares watched her and shook his head, "Non vous do not ramble, I asked a question and vous simply answered." he watched her, he didn't have the look to being polite. His eyes were to cold and he didn't seem to be the gentleman type yet he wanted to know and this was more than what could ever be expected of him. "Polite? 'Ow could being polite annoy some'un or 'how could vous avoid being annoying with it?" he was truly intrigued with the mare's knowledge and whether she knew it or not he was respecting her more than most that he had ever met in his lifetime.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:35 pm
Nitika pondered once more thinking deeply to his queries with much respect in what he wanted to know. She wanted to give what was to be received yet fulfil her own curiosities in returning knowledge and letting it be taken in.

"Well some souls haven't been brought up to be polite and may take offence to it, saying they've never heard such of things. Say if a wild colt had met a well to do filly she'd of course be very polite to them, but the colt might laugh at her good nature thinking she was odd" she explained trying to sound clearly and not dumbfounded in her explanation, "But if the filly who became a mare repeated what she'd practiced the other might be annoyed from being so nice. Then the mare would be ridiculed and considered strange and wierd because of it. Oh I do hope I don't sound that way to you Ares, Am I annoying in any way? You can tell me if I really am" she blinked with a flusterd blush what if she really was sounding inchoherent and muddled in her explanations.

Smiling though past her panic she prayed she wasn't and waited for his reaction as a simple sway of her tail made a soft "whoosh" sound fanning over the tall grass beanesth her.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:13 pm
Ares had bit of a flash back for a moment, he huffed softly. "I was that colt." he replied. But now he seemed to want to learn to be polite, perhaps he thought this could help him with his temper. Who knew. "I understand what vous mean, but I do not t'ink 'zat vous are annoying in anyway ma cherie." Something came over him when she blushed, he didn't mind when others blushed sometimes he found it amusing. He hadn't blushed a day since when Gaiacenta told him to kill his first rabbit and he didn't think she was serious. But she was, she never joked. Never. His response was as truthful as one could get, he rarely lied. Usually only if he had been some where, where he shouldn't have been as a foal but now he had no need for it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff