Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Alucard's demonic/vampiric training ground (read first post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:06 pm
here, you will learn plenty of new fighting styles, and some very special vampiric, and demonic attacks

Star pupil

Students

if you want to learn anything from me, feel free to ask

vampiric styles
body manipulation
mind control
merge with the shadows
undead power

demonic styles
Devil trigger
Quiksilver (slow down time: best after mastering devil trigger)
Doppleganger (make a very strong shadow copy of yourself: best after mastering devil trigger)
darkness flame  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:31 pm
OH!! May I learn mind control,
merge with the shadows and Devil trigger?
Please?!  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:20 pm
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!
"alright, let's try devil trigger first" said alucard as he concentrates his demonic energy, and transforms him into his demonic form, and then reverts back to normal "all you have to do, is focus your demonic power, and then, release it from your body, it would then do the rest, i suggest you meditate for a while so you can find your inner demonic power" he said, and then walks onto a huge rock nearby, and begins to meditate  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:22 am
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!
"alright, let's try devil trigger first" said alucard as he concentrates his demonic energy, and transforms him into his demonic form, and then reverts back to normal "all you have to do, is focus your demonic power, and then, release it from your body, it would then do the rest, i suggest you meditate for a while so you can find your inner demonic power" he said, and then walks onto a huge rock nearby, and begins to meditate
"Wow, ok, I'll go meditate under that tree over there, thanks."  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:24 am
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!
"ok, whatever works for you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:47 am
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

After about an hour, she stops meditating.
"OK, I think I'm ready..."
She starts to focus her demonic power and transforms into a demonic black wolf for about 10 seconds, then she transforms back into her original form.
"OK, not exactly ready...was that supposed to happen? Did I do something wrong?"
She says, slightly disappointed with herself.  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:49 am
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

She starts to focus her demonic power and transforms into a demonic black wolf for about 10 seconds, then she transforms back into her original form.
"OK, not exactly ready...was that supposed to happen? Did I do something wrong?"
'its ok, but you want to focus on keeping your human shape, you could try to make it look like a human fused with a wolf  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:53 am
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

'its ok, but you want to focus on keeping your human shape, you could try to make it look like a human fused with a wolf
"OK, I'll try..*man, being half-wolf demon sucks sometimes!*."  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:10 am
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

"i see, you just have to control it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:14 am
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

"Maybe I should go meditate a little longer..."  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:20 am
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

"yeah, lets try it for this long" he said as he adjusts a clock, and sets it for 5 hours  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:23 am
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Please?!

"yeah, lets try it for this long" he said as he adjusts a clock, and sets it for 5 hours
"OK, no problem."  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:26 am
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
"OK, no problem."
"ok, see ya then" he said as he walks away to train  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:31 am
Alucard Sparda
WaveMaster_Blackangel
Alucard Sparda
"OK, no problem."
"ok, see ya then" he said as he walks away to train
"Yup." She goes and sits under the tree again.  

Technicolor Sunshine

Alucard Sparda
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:41 am
he moves to a wide ranged location, uses his doppleganger, forms 3 shadow alucards, and begins to fight them all  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff